50-300
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Inn At The Old Silk Mill

The Inn at The Old Silk Mill is a full service event space including lodging, ceremonies, and receptions. We are minutes from I-95 and walking distance to the historic downtown.  Our venue, The Silk Mill, dates back to 1889 and offers a rustic and elegant atmosphere for your event.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Outside Cake (1)
Open Bar (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Barware (1)

The Silk Mill helped make our wedding weekend perfect! We loved the venue from the time we first toured with Anna. She was very informative, helped answer all our questions, and offered great suggestions for vendors. Once we booked the venue, they made it easy for all our guests to book their rooms for our big day. Since we booked the entire Inn, they even let us continue the party in the lobby after the reception was over. It's absolutely worth the money to hire their wedding coordinator. Sarah was amazing and helped our vision come to life. She organized 30-day-out meetings, took over coordination with our vendors, led our rehearsal, and made sure our day ran smoothly and perfectly. Can't say enough good things about her! With the mill's lighting, drapery, exposed brick, Edison lights, and decor, it hardly needs any additional decorations. Overall, it's a stunning venue with great staff that ensure your wedding will be perfect. Thank you, Anna, Sarah, and Silk Mill!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Parking, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor

My husband and I chose to have our wedding at the Inn at the Old Silk Mill after looking at a couple other places. As soon as we walked into the venue, we knew we didn't need to look at any other places. It had the exact feel we were looking for - rustic and yet modern and industrial. It was very unique.

We had so many outside guests that we ended up booking the entire Inn. Staying at the Inn was so convenient for our guests. They were very happy that that they were able to walk a short distance to their rooms at the end of the night.

One thing that I wanted to do for my mother was limit how much running around she did throughout the Big Day, so I hired Sarah as the Day-Of Coordinator. Sarah was absolutely amazing! She helped make our vision come true. She coordinated with all our vendors, answered all my questions leading up to the Big Day (which was a lot), led the rehearsal, checked in on my husband and I throughout the night to make sure that we had everything that we needed, and so much more. My mother and I are extremely grateful to have had Sarah with us throughout the day.

The Silk Mill made our Big Day absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Parking, Indoor

Inn At The Old Silk Mill Pricing

Shuttle
Valet
4 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Easily one of my favorite wedding venues! Staff are all awesome to work with and are super helpful and friendly. The venue itself is gorgeous and offers so many unique opportunities for photos. I can't say enough good things about it!

The Inn at the Silk Mill is a wonderful place for a wedding! It's atmosphere is warm and inviting and is perfect for candlelight evenings!

Events

Fredericksburg, VA 22401
map
Cost
$7
Plan your wedding in style. Runway show, live music, food, raffle prizes, and meet some of Fredericksburg’s best wedding vendors!

1707 Princess Anne Street, Fredericksburg, VA 22401   See On Map