Fredericksburg -, Spotsylvania, VA 22401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 10

About Matthew Thwing Photography

Each wedding is photographed looking for the character and attributes that make you so beautifully you! Those little "stolen moments" between you and your newlywed that illustrate your true relationship and make your wedding day so special. Every couple is special and unique. Getting to know you and your fiancé throughout the wedding planning process is a priority that ensures your photographs are authentic and genuine.

You're invited to view some of my favorite images below as well as visit my website to see even more of the type of quality provided. You will also be able to find my complete Collection Guide where you'll see everything that is included in each offered collection.

All Wedding Photography Collections include a complete Engagement Collection as a special gift to you and your fiancé and feature what have been the most popular collection sections over the years. However, custom collections are also available if desired.

A few of those items include:

2 Photographers providing complete day of coverage

All of your curated and retouched images in a convenient and sharable online gallery

A custom smartphone app to create and enjoy selected favorites from your wedding day

Some collections include a Signature Heirloom Album

Please visit: matthewthwingphotography.com/matthew-thwing-photography-collection-guide for full details

Follow Matthew Thwing Photography on

Matthew Thwing Photography 4
Matthew Thwing Photography 5
Matthew Thwing Photography 6

Miranda · Married on 12/01/2018

Great people to work with!

Matt and his wife Peggy were fantastic to work with! They were very down to earth, flexible, and creative. We had been working with Matt for a while but he was very easy to talk to and did his best to make sure we were getting what we needed from him. I would say that our pictures came back classic, simple but very clean, and they caught some great candid moments. Definitely book them if you are looking for a laid back experience!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Ashley Howard · Married on 11/03/2018

The best. Hands down.

Matthew was on professional, courteous and wonderful from day one. We met him, and his wife Peggy at a convention, he took individual time to talk with us, and made us feel like we were more than a passer-by. We set an appointment for follow up. At our appointment, Matthew embraced our mothers being there, and really listened to our wants/desires for our day. Matthew took time to review what we were looking for and touch base with us after our meeting to ensure he was capturing what we wanted. Matthew's packages were on point! Prior to our big day, Matthew was in touch frequently to check in. I thought it was a unmatched personal touch and I appreciated it very much. In the weeks leading up to our big day, Matthew reviewed timeline, details, etc. so that we were not stressing any details on our day. The day of Matthew checked in with me, and of course I was in a panic, he went out to help me sort out an issue with the caterer and told me not to think any more about it! I was so relieved! Peggy and Matthew were so accommodating. They didn't pressure us for photos, or photo opps. They were not intrusive or pushy. Our photos are BREATHTAKING! I seriously love every single one! I feel so lucky to have worked with them, and to have come to know them. Matthew is my number one suggestion hands down!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Emily Fitzgerald · Married on 10/13/2018

Best. Photographer. Ever.

Matthew was absolutely tremendous. My wife and I used him for our engagement and wedding photos. Matthew was able to capture all the little moments of the day and really bring out the beauty of everything about the day. Matthew was extremely personable and great to work with. I would highly recommend him to everyone. The engagement photos looked amazing, and I am positive from the few wedding photos that I had the pleasure to see that they are going to be breathtaking. If you are going to spend money on anything for your wedding, make sure that it is Matthew Thwing! I could not imagine anyone else photographing our wedding. Matthew is so incredibly talented! You will be simply amazed by how good his photos will look. He truly has a passion and loves what he does, which is extremely evident in his photos. Hire Matthew Thwing!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Matthew Thwing Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings