Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Eric Herod Entertainment

Personal, Energetic, and Memorable Entertainment. Realize your vision!

Your Love...Your Vision...Your Fairy Tale Beginning.

As one of only two certified Wedding Entertainment Directors in the entire state of Virginia, hiring Eric Herod can guarantee that y our reception will truly be different, unique, and visionary through personalization and creativity.  S erving Fredericksburg, VA to Richmond, VA to Charlottesville, VA to the Northern Virginia area, my specific focus is on performing at wedding ceremonies and wedding receptions. Eric Herod is trained in performing The Love Story using the MarBecca Method, this engaging, interactive, and emotionally charged presentation that will enhance bring laughter and tears to your family and friends.  And after the seeing the personalized Grand Entrance, you're sure to see the difference in what an energizing and fun grand entrance can do for a reception.  I am proud to be a board member of the Richmond Chapter of the American Disc Jockey Association, and continue to contribute articles for Front Porch Fredericksburg regarding wedding planning.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (6)
Do-Not-Play List (5)
One Event Per Day (5)
Liability Insurance (1)

We were so happy we went with Eric Herod Entertainment. So many of our guests are still talking about our reception and how much fun it was! It would not have been the same with any other DJ!

Profile Picture Laurie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
4.7

Eric gives it his all! He takes the time and puts in the work to really make your reception personal to you. At first I had my doubts about some of his ideas, but he was spot on. People are still talking about the personalized introductions and the Love Story now two months after the wedding. Those were two highlights of the reception that people remember because they aren't things you typically see at a wedding reception. Leading up to the wedding, Eric was easy to work with....probably the least stressful part of the wedding planning process.

Profile Picture Jay, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric Herod Entertainment really helped make our wedding memorable!! We LOVED working with Eric! He was flexible with our schedule, made sure we always had what we needed, was extremely professional while still building a relationship with us. Eric was essential in helping us plan some of the big details in our wedding that we didn't even think of! Day of he was on time (even early I think) was quick to get set up and even checking in to see if we needed any help! Our venue had a challenge of how many cords we could have in certain areas because of fire safety hazards and Eric made each situation work perfectly! I promise hiring Eric will only make your big day better!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Eric Herod Entertainment Pricing

My Photo Album

6 Photos

2 VIDEOS

16 ENDORSEMENTS
Eric Herod is a true professional when dealing with his clients and his vendors! He is also a BALL of fun on the dance floor - he knows how to entertain his guests and make sure they are all having a great time! He has our seal of approval!

Where to start?! Eric Herod is a fabulous DJ! He goes above and beyond for his brides and grooms. His attention to detail, professionalism and incredibly fun attitude makes a reception fabulous. He even gets on the dance floor and teaches your guests how to dance! As a photographer, I have seen a lot of DJs and can honestly say Eric is one of the VERY best in the state.

I've known Eric Herod through the mobile DJ community for a few years. He is an excellent MC, and he is very knowledgeable and passionate about weddings, and wedding entertainment. I would highly recommend him to any bride.

So often bride and grooms underestimate the importance of hiring truly great entertainment for their weddings. It is so much more than playlists, announcements, or sound engineering. Eric Herod is phenomenally talented at what he does. He combines a great amount of care and preparation with an impressive intuition toward his subjects. He keeps the party going from beginning to end, which is a joy to photograph. If you're looking for a DJ, a Master of Ceremonies, or for someone to teach you the latest dance, BOOK HIM. You will be thrilled you did, and so will your guests.

After having worked with Eric at a number of weddings, I want to get married again, just so that he can provide the entertainment! Eric is a true professional, and you can tell that he's really passionate about what he does. Can't recommend him enough!

88 PROS I KNOW