Johnson City, TN 37614 Map · Phone number

About Craig Lewis Weddings

Cell: (423) 782-6479
Email: info@CraigLewisWeddings.com
Website: www.CraigLewisWeddings.com

I have been a professional wedding DJ/MC for 10 years. I typically spend a lot of time meeting one on one with every couple that I work with to plan out the ceremony music, grand entrance, first dance, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, toast speeches, cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter toss, last dance and grand exit. Creative personalization for all of these events is a complicated process, but I will spend as much time as is necessary to guide you through this process, and collaborate with you in the creative process of planning out these events exactly as you want them.

My focus is on making weddings fun, unique and memorable. I like to bring out the bride and groom's personality during the event. One example of this is my style of grand entrances. Rather than simply reciting the names of the wedding party members, and then announcing the bride and groom, I like to work with you to create personalized introductions for each wedding party member. These may be simple biographical introductions, or they can be comedic if you want. Then, right before I introduce the bride and groom, I like to tell their "love story". This is the story of how they met, their first date, first kiss, and engagement, leading up to the day of the wedding.

I also work hard in the background to make sure that things flow smoothly. For example, ensuring that before I announce your father/daughter dance, that your dad is prepared and ready to go, providing coaching and encouragement to a nervous toast speaker, and ensuring that there is a knife by your cake before I announce the cake cutting! Small, but crucial details like this will make a tremendous difference to the flow of your event.

When you book me for a wedding, you are guaranteed to get me, personally. I have completed extensive specialized training in wedding entertainment, such as Peter Merry's renowned intensive training programs "The Professional Process", and "Make it Grand". I regularly attend mobile DJ conventions and stay active in the community. I am a charter member and officer of the East Tennessee chapter of the American Disc Jockey Association. I am a member of the Eastman Toastmaster's Club, and I have completed extensive training in public speaking, and theater at ETSU, as well as training in comedy and improv.

If needed, I can provide various lighting options, including uplighting and custom monogram projections. I can also help with directing your ceremony rehearsal, and running ceremony sound if needed. I am also an ordained minister and, although it isn't a part of the normal services I offer, in the event of an emergency, I am prepared to officiate a wedding myself.

<strong>You can check my availability and get an instant price quote through my web site, here. I would love to meet with you and your fiance in person to discuss your wedding in more detail!</strong>

Although weddings are the primary focus of my business, I also provide services for birthday parties, sweet sixteens, school proms, corporate events, etc.

Cell: (423) 782-6479

31 Reviews for Craig Lewis Weddings

Craig Lewis Weddings 1
Craig Lewis Weddings 2

Nichole · Married on 09/16/2018

I highly recommend DJ Craig for your big day!! I got his name through a co-worker, who talked very highly of him. We had good vibes from the start were not disappointed... DJ Craig made the drive to us everytime we met. Once even at the venue. We live in Asheville and our venue was in Weaverville. DJ Craig was always helpful, with thoughts and suggestions. We often took the advice. We loved the help because we did everything ourselves. DJ Craig was on point the day of! Not everything went as planned, partly because we were getting married right in the middle of Hurricane Florence hitting our area. Luckily, where we were it was mostly just rain. It still effected a lot. He kept the party going and didn't miss a beat all night. DJ Craig played all the songs we asked for and all the songs requested by friends and family. It was a great night and he helped add to that. His wife also captured some pretty awesome photos.

Colleen · Married on 06/16/2018

Absolutely and positively amazing. Craig was there every step of the way. He made everything so incredibly easy. He made my wedding a dream come true. I had no stress and no worries. I would and will recommend him to anyone I meet

Craig Lewis Weddings 3

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2018

We will recommend you to everyone one we meet. Regardless of whether or not they even need a DJ

Award

Craig Lewis Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00

• Naveen Productions - DJ Naveen
    Naveen Productions - DJ Naveen Wedding DJs

Craig and his team do a wonderful job with weddings and events in the TN area, I had the pleasure of attending one of his events and loved seeing him in action!

• Snapsterbooth Photo Booth
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth Photo Booths

I've worked many weddings with Craig and I have to tell you he is a rare find. I've seen a lot of DJs "phone it in". They show up, play some music and go home. Not Craig. He is a true professional who carefully plans each event in advance. I've seen his notes and scripts. He cares enough about each of his client's big day to prepare. As a fellow wedding / event vendor, I love working with Craig. As a bride, groom or someone planing an event I know you will too!

• Johnson City, TN 37614 See on map