49044 Gracechurch Road, Macomb, MI 48044 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 87
  • Pricing

About Naveen Productions - DJ Naveen

Congratulations on your engagement and up coming wedding!

We, at Naveen Productions – Wedding DJ, Lighting, Entertainment, and Photo Booth, would like to introduce our company to you and your family. Naveen Productions is regarded and known as the elite & premiere full Event Production / Entertainment Company in the United States! We are the recommended and preferred entertainment company to countless hotels and country clubs throughout the Midwest. I would love to speak to you more just to get a feel for the type of wedding you’re planning. I don’t want to sell you anymore than you need, but all my clients’ budgets are vastly different and I find that one size does not fit all. We also provide beautiful lighting design for the event and intelligent lighting for that WOW factor. Here are a couple of videos on DJ, lighting, and cost that you may find useful, so if we have the chance to speak, I’ll have a better idea of what you are looking to do.

This first video is very helpful and informative. A must watch! Did you know, 80% of the success of your wedding, is based on your DJ and Entertainment!

1. How much does your Indian wedding cost? https://youtu.be/50y-FZTQWHs
  2. The difference in lighting https://youtu.be/6cBigMjRCRw
  3. Intelligent Lighting https://youtu.be/hLwmruv0-N8

If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to meet us please give us a call or email us. It would be a pleasure to work with you and your family to make your special day unique and unforgettable.

We know you have many options to consider for your Wedding DJ, Lighting, and Entertainment. We are fully licensed and insured – carrying a 2 million dollar policy that protects the guests and the DJs. We also have a full LEGAL purchased music library – all high quality CD sound. We always carry backup equipment onsite, and we are the ONLY DJ Company in the MIDWEST to offer our EXCLUSIVE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on our services.

Specializing in Weddings and Special Events

Serivices are custom tailored to fit your exact needs, from providing the perfect entertainment and event lighting to complete event planning and coordination.

From announcing the grand introductions to performing in a bouquet/garter toss to just keeping the dance floor packed, Naveen Productions D.J.’s & M.C.’s. provide high standards of professionalism, elegance, and fun at social events and black tie affairs.

Specializing In All Occasions:

Naveen Productions - DJ Naveen 6
  • Amrut

Amrut Pati · Married on 01/19/2019

Made Our Wedding Unforgettable

Where do I start? Naveen Sharma was amazing and made our wedding weekend the perfect one to remember. Naveen was the first vendor we booked for our 2 day wedding (infact we booked him a year in advance!). My wife and I knew that a key to unlocking a great wedding was having top-notch DJ who could keep the party going with great sound systems, music, and lighting. Naveen brought that and so much more. Some of my favorite parts of the weekend:

- Our Sangeet kicked off the weekend with a bang when Naveen organized a “her-baraat” (a grand procession) for my wife so the bride’s side could have a high energy entrance. It was a dream for my wife to do a Baraat. Usually brides never get to do them but Naveen felt like the bride should get to have fun too and created this unique moment for us and our guests. I also think this event is the reason our guests had such a high level of energy that lasted throughout the weekend.

- Our Ceremony started with a 1 hour baraat (groom procession) that included Naveen bringing a truck for my family and I to dance on top of the flatbed. He also had me dance all the way to the mandap (altar) with a Dhol player which was unique to other weddings I’ve been to. Also, Naveen was perfectly synchronized with the priest throughout the wedding which made our ceremony really seamless.

- Our Reception had 400 people packed on the dance floor all night with people dancing non-stop until 1 am. Naveen brought all the works with great indian/american music, but also beautiful lighting, and fun glow sticks. He even let our parents, my wife and I guest DJ a few songs towards the end of the night which was really fun and kept the crowd hyped.

Our guests are still calling us months later saying it was one of the most fun and best weddings they’ve ever been to. We’re so grateful that we had DJ Naveen at our wedding to make it such a hit.

But there’s more to Naveen than being a good DJ. He’s a quality professional who is passionate about his work and his clients. He's easy to get a hold of, and gets to know you as a person, and he stays in touch with you throughout the planning process. He shows up on time (or early), and he’s always prepared with backup equipment, and tech so your event runs smooth. He got us a fun photobooth. He’s well liked and highly referred by other vendors so he’s an easy add to your wedding vendor team and has probably worked with them before. He’s very creative and comes up with fun ideas to figure out ways to make your wedding unique and memorable for you and your guests.

I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or event and know that you’ll get world-class experience from a team that will bring trust, energy, creativity and passion to your event. Thank you so much to Naveen and his team being part of our big day and giving us a lifetime of memories from our wedding weekend!

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Naveen Productions - DJ Naveen 7
    Naveen Productions - DJ Naveen 8
    Naveen Productions - DJ Naveen 9
    Naveen Productions - DJ Naveen 10
    Naveen Productions - DJ Naveen 11

Deeptha Sadasivan · Married on 11/17/2018

Best DJ I've experienced

I've been to plenty of weddings but the DJ/Officiant services we received from Naveen were above and beyond anything I have experienced. Naveen officiated AND DJ'd our wedding. His ceremony services were beautiful- he was very responsive to our requests, and the ceremony he conducted was thoughtful, provoking, and heartfelt.

As for DJing- we had guests dancing ALL NIGHT who I've never seen dance. Some of the guests went out of their way to tell me how much they enjoyed the DJ's services.
    He was great at feeling the vibe of the room and changing the music according to what the guests want. At first we were hesitant because he probably one of the pricier DJ's I spoke to, but I had heard good things and I know how important the DJ is, so I went with it and I'm glad we did.

He was willing to meet with us whenever we needed, listened to ALL of our requests, and even assisted in some of the planning and coordination.

Naveen is an extremely hard worker and will do whatever it takes to make you happy. He takes pride in his work and is worth every dollar.

Thanks for making our night extra special.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Steve Paruszkiewicz · Married on 10/19/2018

6 Stars - Super Satisfied!

I cannot say how delighted my wife and I are with Naveen, Ajit and the crew at our wedding. From the decorations, lighting, song selection, and just ease of working with them - this was easily the best reception investment we made.

The team added last minute custom touches upon request without protest and were just a joy to be around. As a Indian-American fusion wedding, there were so many nuances and the team took care of them all.

I would highly recommend Naveen for any wedding, fusion or otherwise!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Naveen Productions - DJ Naveen's reply:

Thank you Steve and Jyoti! We wish you many years of happiness and joy together!!! We loved working with you both and all your families!

Naveen Productions - DJ Naveen Pricing

Naveen Productions - DJ Naveen Price Rates

Naveen Productions - DJ Naveen FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• BTW Photography
    BTW Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Naveen brings the party. He offers clients various services and knows how and when to interact with the guests. The dance floor is never empty when Naveen is working.

• Platinum Event Group - Wedding DJ & MC Specialist
    Platinum Event Group - Wedding DJ & MC Specialist Wedding DJs

DJ Naveen Productions and Event Lighting - Your #1 DJ Company for all South Asian Weddings - All Over The World!

• The Iroquois Club
    The Iroquois Club Banquet Halls

DJ Naveen and his team have been here several times over the past few years and really take a lot of pride in what they do. Naveen really seems to connect to his clients and do a great job making sure their wedding is perfect! He is always professional, enthusiastic, and easy to work with. I would highly recommend DJ Naveen!

• 49044 Gracechurch Road Macomb, 48044 See on map