49044 Gracechurch Road, Macomb, MI 48044 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Deals 1

About Platinum Event Group - Wedding DJ & MC Specialist

Feel like a guest at your own wedding!

Platinum Event Group - Wedding DJ & MC Specialist isn't just the name of our company, it's all we do! The success of your wedding celebration is just as important to us as it is to YOU! Would it be helpful for you to get the straight scoop about DJ services so you can determine which DJ and which options would be your best choice?

Every wedding, especially YOUR WEDDING, should be a celebration that reflects your unique personalities. Hiring your wedding DJ is a very personal decision and takes time to research. It shouldn't be a decision you rush into because the success of your wedding celebration rests in the balance. We'll take the necessary time to learn about you and what your needs are so we can create an incredible experience for you and your guests. We have some awesome ideas that no other DJ services are offering and they are real game changers and we'll be happy to share them with you when we meet. As always, we'll eliminate all your stress, keep your event flowing, your guests engaged, entertained and dancing so you can relax and enjoy your celebration with family and friends as if you were a guest at your own wedding.

I guarantee Platinum Event Group - Wedding DJ & MC Specialist will have exactly what you're looking for at a price you can afford or I'll recommend a service that does. Get your free, no-obligation price quote here. Type WW.com in the promo code and receive a bonus upgrade worth at least $350.00!

Whether you hire Platinum Event Group - Wedding DJ & MC Specialist for your celebration or not, as the owner of Platinum Event Group - Wedding DJ & MC Specialist and a current Member of the American Disc Jockey Association - (ADJA), it is my pleasure and obligation to help couples, just like you, find the right DJ for your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Weddings are my specialty for good reason. I believe in marriage and what it stands for. God has blessed me with a passion to create joy, laughter and present great music at special occasions. I can't think of a more special occasion than YOUR wedding! The most important people in your lives will come together to celebrate this day with you and it's a great responsibility for the person you choose to represent you. You must trust them like you would a close family member. I embrace this opportunity and can't wait to share your vision with your family and friends.

Naveen Sharma

Platinum Event Group - Wedding DJ & MC Specialist 2

Rj Chicy · Married on 11/17/2018

Best DJ I've experienced

Best DJ I've experienced

I've been to plenty of weddings but the DJ/Officiant services we received from Naveen were above and beyond anything I have experienced. Naveen officiated AND DJ'd our wedding. His ceremony services were beautiful- he was very responsive to our requests, and the ceremony he conducted was thoughtful, provoking, and heartfelt.

As for DJing- we had guests dancing ALL NIGHT who I've never seen dance. Some of the guests went out of their way to tell me how much they enjoyed the DJ's services.
    He was great at feeling the vibe of the room and changing the music according to what the guests want. At first we were hesitant because he probably one of the pricier DJ's I spoke to, but I had heard good things and I know how important the DJ is, so I went with it and I'm glad we did.

He was willing to meet with us whenever we needed, listened to ALL of our requests, and even assisted in some of the planning and coordination.

Naveen is an extremely hard worker and will do whatever it takes to make you happy. He takes pride in his work and is worth every dollar.

Thanks for making our night extra special.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Alysha Noorani · Married on 10/19/2018

Columbus Wedding DJ

DJ Naveen came to Columbus Ohio to DJ our fusion Indian and American Wedding that we hosted at the museum. We had a Jurrasic Park Theme, so Naveen has some cool colors with up lights and fun music. It was a small intimate wedding but Naveen was a great MC and DJ. He interacted with the crowd, played music for my family and friends, and had some cool dance lighting as well. He also helped us with the music and microphones for the wedding ceremony. Thanks Naveen for everything

Sent on 12/11/2018

Nisha Patel · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent Wedding DJ

We hire DJ Naveen after he did our cousins wedding nearly 10 years ago at the same venue. Naveen worked well with our wedding planner, along with all of our other vendors. Naveen made multiple custom music edits for my friends and family, for the dances during the weekend events. Naveen was the DJ for our Friday night event, which was the sangeet / garba night, then on Saturday he covered the music outdoors for the baraat, along with the drummer, then he played music and helped coordinate the ceremony. The reception was the main event. I had a certain vision and Naveen delivered. He worked extensively with my florist and brought over 50 up lights to make the room pop! He also provided indoor fireworks and cloud dance for the first dance. He was the MC also, introducing everyone, and running the program. Once open dance started, the floor was full until the very last song. You will be very happy to hire DJ Naveen for all your wedding events.

Nisha and Achal

Sent on 12/11/2018

Platinum Event Group - Wedding DJ & MC Specialist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,295.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,495.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount