Sound Wave DJ

4922 NE 55th St, Vancouver, WA 98661 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $999

About Sound Wave DJ

My name is DJ Preston with Sound Wave DJ Services and we’re a local DJ/Event company that has done hundreds of weddings all over the Northwest!

Our mission is to keep all of your party-goers dancing and having a blast! What sets us apart is that we provide our years of DJ experience and many add-ons (such as dance lighting, multiple audio setups for Ceremony/Reception, wireless mics, DJ event insurance and more) at no extra cost, while our competitors charge you for it. We also have a “no cheesiness” policy. We don’t play cheesy music, we don’t use 70’s disco ball lighting and we don’t get on the microphone (unless it’s for your announcements)! We can work with you to custom tailor your event and make it exactly what you've dreamed of! We specialize in playing the right tunes at the right time.

It's your big day, and I would love to help you make it amazing! Get in touch for a free consultation or to check availability. We are fully booked through most of 2019 and a good portion of 2020, but cancellations happen often, so email us to see if we have your date available!

*Fully licensed and insured for all venues (proof available upon request).

*Many add-ons available, such as: custom Monograms (your names on it!), uplighting, "Dancing on a cloud" for your first dance, large audio system for crowds up to 500, "Off the grid" Ceremony package when no power is available and more!

• Eric Hedford (DJ Aquaman)
  • Portland DJ Dan Weisman
  • DJMercer
213823 51 1018177 1572546663
Sound Wave DJ
Large crowds, no problem!
Large crowds, no problem!
Rocking the dance floor
Rocking the dance floor
Small dance floor, big party
Small dance floor, big party
Bride having a good time!
Bride having a good time!
Rainbow after the rain

Sound Wave DJ 4
Sound Wave DJ 5
  • Mandy

Mandy Kravig · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Made our wedding a blast!

These guys are the best! DJ Preston and his assistant djed our wedding over the summer and I'm late on writing this review, but they rocked the party! We emailed a ton leading up to it and they always responded right back. they kept picking all the right songs and everyone had a blast! their "dj booth" setup looked awesome and much better than the DJ at my sister's wedding that just brought a couple speakers. We plan to hire them again for all future events. Thanks!

Sound Wave DJ 6
    Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Angie

Angie Holder · Married on 09/06/2019

Great dj!!

We hired Sound Wave almost a year before our wedding after talking to Preston and being impressed with his friendly and no pressure attitude.
    He always got back to me or Mike within a couple hours leading up to our wedding, and delivered a fun dance party on our wedding day! He also helped us make big decision leading up to it. His setup and dress clothes were all very professional and I recommend him to my friends that are getting married. Thanks Preston!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Michele

Michele Spangler · Married on 07/05/2019

The best, period!

As someone who used to work at a nightclub, I've heard my fair share of DJ's. DJ Preston is up there with the best of them! You can tell he actually works at his craft and knows what he is doing the way he was able to mix the songs together and keep everyone dancing!! Most wedding DJ's just play a song, then stop it, then play another song, but Preston blends them all so you never have time to stop dancing!! My biggest complaint is that I didn't really have time to sit down all night since he kept putting good songs on. I loved that he mixed in older songs with newer ones, and so did my mom!

He also had an assistant who basically helped coordinate our entire day, we felt truly blessed to have found them. Sound Wave is the best, period!

-Michele and Michael

Sent on 07/29/2019

Sound Wave DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 749.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 999.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting