Sound Wave DJ

Harriman, TN View map
$999 Most Popular Price

$999 Most Popular Price

My name is DJ Preston with Sound Wave DJ Services and we’re a local DJ/Event company that has done hundreds of weddings all over East Tennessee!

Our mission is to keep all of your party-goers dancing and having a blast! What sets us apart is that we provide our years of DJ experience and many add-ons (such as dance lighting, multiple audio setups for Ceremony/Reception, wireless mics, DJ event insurance and more) at no extra cost, while our competitors charge you for it. We also have a “no cheesiness” policy. We don’t play cheesy music, we don’t use 70’s disco ball lighting and we don’t get on the microphone (unless it’s for your announcements)! We can work with you to custom tailor your event and make it exactly what you've dreamed of! We specialize in playing the right tunes at the right time.

It's your big day, and I would love to help you make it amazing! Get in touch for a free consultation or to check availability.

*Fully licensed and insured for all venues (proof available upon request).

TNDJ.net

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$749

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$999

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

• Rebecca
    Rebecca B. Married on 04/30/2022

Best Knoxville DJ!

I've been to a few weddings and seen some bad DJ's (my sister's wedding being one of them), so when it came time to choose a DJ, I was very picky! I'm thrilled that we picked Sound Wave DJ's for our wedding, Preston specifically (who owns the company I believe). He was great at providing dinner/cocktail music that our guests mingled to and then he got the party going once it was time to dance and didn't let it stop! He was friendly and responsive throughout the entire process too. Highly recommend.
  • Marcy
    Marcy H. Married on 09/02/2021

The best you will find anywhere!

A great DJ that knows how to keep the party going!! Preston made me feel confident every step of the way and really came thru the day of our wedding!! My sister has hired them for her wedding next year, really the best you can get (and I've seen a lot of DJs)
  • Mandy
    Mandy K. Married on 09/09/2020

Made our wedding a blast!

These guys are the best! DJ Preston and his assistant djed our wedding over the summer and I'm late on writing this review, but they rocked the party! We emailed a ton leading up to it and they always responded right back. they kept picking all the right songs and everyone had a blast! their "dj booth" setup looked awesome and much better than the DJ at my sister's wedding that just brought a couple speakers. We plan to hire them again for all future events. Thanks!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

199 Cunningham Blvd Harriman, TN, 37748
8652811925
Location of (Sound Wave DJ)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding