Platinum Entertainment Chattanooga

Chattanooga, TN View map
$850 Most Popular Price

$850 Most Popular Price

Roman has countless years of service in the entertainment industry, that is backed by top-grade equipment, dynamic spinning abilities, and a well-based knowledge of all types of music. Born in the Carolinas with a special desire to know all genres of music, from pop to country, to rock to funk. Roman guarantees to make any event a total success. Roman brings professional DJ experience, as well as MC skills to every event. Roman has also worked as a music director, and on-air personality at several radio stations including WBMU, -FM WSKY,-AM WKSF KISS FM and WMYI- FM in the heart of the Carolinas.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$950

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Microphones
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$850

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
MC

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones
Uplighting

• Sarah
    Sarah T. Married on 06/12/2022

Wonderful dj!

I will definitely be using platinum entertainment again!
    Roman was so kind when I called to schedule him for my 30th birthday party. He gave me a great price, the event was two months away and he had an opening. He arrived two hours early to set up his equipment. His equipment is super nice and esthetically pleasing. He’s very professional and knows how to bring a party!! My slightly timid group of friends and family wasn’t so sure about dancing. Not to mention it was 90 degrees outside at the barn. Roman was able to get everyone out to the floor, and had everyone dancing in no time. He made sure to make the birthday girl feel special on her big day. That was so thoughtful and we didn’t expect all that! We paid a date holding fee on PayPal. I’m so nervous about doing stuff like that. Character goes a long way for us, and Roman is trustworthy. You should not think twice, and book him today!!!!
    Catie C. Married on 04/11/2022

Super fun and energetic DJ creates non stop party

DJ Roman was AMAZING!! Due to co-vid our wedding was very small but we wanted to maintain a celebratory party atmosphere as much as we could - and DJ Roman was the key!! He had everyone up and dancing the night away. It was exactly what we were looking for and he read the crowd perfectly.
    I also have to mention the wonderful music he provided for our ceremony. He blended and faded the songs so perfectly it took my breath away.

Platinum Entertainment Chattanooga's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. You guys were a pleasure to work with. I truly enjoyed entertaining your friends and family.
    Carlie C. Married on 01/16/2022

We love dj roman!

He is the absolute best!!! My family and friends loved him. He knows exactly what to play and keeps the dance floor alive. A week later and people are still asking about him. Book him asap! :)

Platinum Entertainment Chattanooga's reply:

Thank you so much for having me I truly enjoyed entertaining you guys your friends and family or a lot of fun.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Platinum Entertainment Chattanooga 1
Discount
Book before February 14th and receive $100 off of your package!!!!!!

J3 Entertainment J3 Entertainment Wedding DJs

Platinum Entertainment is a Professional company. I personally worked with this company and had no issues.

Mary Dupre Dr Chattanooga, TN, 37421

8 am. - 11pm
Location of (Platinum Entertainment Chattanooga)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding