Platinum Entertainment Chattanooga Reviews

41 Reviews for Platinum Entertainment Chattanooga

• Craig

Craig Eisenberg · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Flawless professionalism

Roman and his staff were very accommodating and professional from start to finish. Would definitely hire them for any future events. Thanks!!!!!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Platinum Entertainment Chattanooga's reply:

Thank you Craig, it was a pleasure to entertain your friends and family you guys are a wonderful group of people!
  • Samantha

Samantha Eisenberg · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Phenomenal!!

Roman could not have done a better job with our wedding! We had a WIDE range of guests in both age and music tastes, and he somehow managed to cater to all of them, while still keeping our the energy up and meeting the couples' expectations. The dance floor stayed busy all night and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Platinum Entertainment Chattanooga's reply:

Thank you for having me Samantha, you guys are awesome. You are truly blessed to have such great friends and family.
    Thanks again and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • Talitha

Talitha Robertson · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Wedding Ceremony & Reception

Roman, Heidi, and Hunter were phenomenal. We had him DJ our wedding ceremony and reception. The day truly would not have been as magical as it was without him. He kept the reception going on schedule and kept everyone perfectly entertained. I cannot say enough fabulous things about his performance. He was truly amazing. The few changes we did have, he made happen immediately.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Jahlil White · Married on 11/18/2019

Best SHSMUN dance ever!

DJ Roman. The. Best. DJ. Ever.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Natalie · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing dj!

DJ Roman was awesome! He always answered my questions quickly and did such an amazing job at the reception! Everyone had so much fun. I highly recommend Platinum Entertainment for your wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Kyle Wise · Married on 01/20/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Roman was incredible! He had everything set up in advance. We had an outside ceremony, it was freezing outside, and he worked flawlessly. At one point my wife wanted to request a song we hadn't previously discussed and he had it on for the next song instantly, no questions asked. We had even sprung a wedding game on him last minute, and he was on it. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our day. He's very kind and knows how to get everyone moving!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Platinum Entertainment Chattanooga's reply:

Thank you so much Kyle, I enjoyed entertaining your guests friends and family you guys are kind classy and a lot of fun take care & agian congratulations.

Andrea Boatman · Married on 12/18/2018

DJ Roman made our party fun!

DJ Roman was great to work with. He DJ'ed our company's Christmas Party and was able to get people on their feet and dancing. He worked from our playlist and took requests. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Molly Jones · Married on 11/17/2018

Roman is amazing!

Roman was fantastic! Our guests mentioned how great he was doing several times through out the night. He executed my very specific requests with song timing perfectly and worked through the night in a fun and professional manner.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Kacy · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful experience

Did a great job. Our timeline did not go as planned and he worked well with changing up everything he had to in order to make it work.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2018

Great experience!

I wasn't sure that I was going to hire a DJ when I started to plan my wedding for various reasons. But I am so glad that I did, and I am very happy that I hired this vendor. The music was great and perfectly in tune with the setting and our tastes. Truth be told, I didn't provide a whole lot of instruction and left a lot of it up to the DJ--I pretty much selected 3 songs and then sent a list of maybe 15 other ideas. I wasn't sure what to expect, but by the time I was working on the list of songs etc I had reached the 'I honestly don't care' phase of planning.
    Boy did he knock it out of the park!
    Value and quality. That's the name of the game when planning--at least for me. And Platinum Entertainment brought it all.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/03/2018

Roman was there every step of the way, and asked the questions that I, as the bride, did not know I was supposed to be asking. He arrived earlier than what was asked of him, took care of the mic setup for the officiant and the people giving speeches, and everyone danced the night away. All of the songs we requested were played and everyone had such an awesome time. It was an absolutely spectacular evening thanks to Mr. Roman. My husband and I both agreed we picked the right choice!!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/26/2018

Fantastic to work with!
    Very quick to respond!
    Did everything I ask of them!
    So accommodating!
    I am certain I will need a DJ again, and it is going to be Roman!
    Even if he stops being a DJ! Hahaha

Sent on 05/27/2018

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

Roman is great! He makes sure your guests are having a great time and kept everyone on the dance floor! I would definitely recommend him to anyone! Our wedding was so fun!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Kristina · Married on 03/31/2018

Roman did a wonderful job with our wedding. He was attentive and accommodating. We appreciated all of the work that he put into set up and sound check. He was great about making announcements to the guests and making minor changes on the fly. I will recommend him always in the future.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Dave · Married on 12/09/2017

Great job. Music was great! Everyone loved it. Perfect for our Christmas party event.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

Roman and his wife were absolutely phenomenal! They were early and had everything setup perfect! They were professional, they played the perfect selection of music based on the playlist we gave them to build from. They were professional and entertaining! We would recommend them to anyone for any event you have! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/16/2017

David · Married on 10/07/2017

D.J. Roman was phenomenal!! He was prompt and courteous. He was professional and great man to work with. He kept the guests entertained and dancing. People did not want him to leave!! He would be a great asset to any event!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Steven · Married on 09/02/2017

Dj Roman was an excellent Dj he provided great music and great entertainment and nice lighting he get the crowd involved just all-around good Dj

Sent on 09/07/2017

Allison · Married on 07/08/2017

Fun and amazing

Loved this dj! Super fun! And does an amazing job.

I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Corte · Married on 06/24/2017

Roman did a phenomenal job for our surprise birthday party. He's great to work with, set up on time and kept everyone entertained. I tried to stump him with songs and he seemed to have everything we wanted to hear. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Christina · Married on 04/29/2017

We loved Roman and Heidi. They are both so much fun and the rain at my daughter's wedding didn't stop them!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Hiwatha · Married on 10/06/2016

Platinum Entertainment Rocks!

DJ Roman and Heidi are truly exceptional at entertaining. They are a must-hire for any wedding or event!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Karen · Married on 06/11/2016

Roman Delany was very helpful and eager to please. People danced all night. Everyone had fun and enjoyed the music.
    He had a great personality.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Jill · Married on 03/26/2016

Platinum Entertaining was perfect for our NYE party this year. From the planning to the execution to the clean up, they were professional and always looking for a good time. The timing of the songs kept me and my guests on the dance floor all night. I would definitely recommend them to a friend, and look forward to hiring them again myself.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Jessica · Married on 01/09/2016

Platinum entertainment did our wedding. They are truly professionals. The music was amazing and very fun to have a part of our wedding and we would definitely recommend and hire them for any future event.

Sent on 02/01/2016