Hi! I'm Stacie, and I LOVE music!!
- I am a classically trained musician, band nerd, singer/songwriter, and rock band performer all rolled into one.
- I am a hip hop dance enthusiast, but have studied a variety of forms, and enjoy dancing multiple times a week.
- DJing and mixing music is my passion. I am all about making music and its presentation creative and FUN!
- I always try to have a smile on my face and want to be a joy to anyone I come across.
- I have a theatre, public speaking, and performing arts background and enjoy bringing that level of practice, preparedness, and professionalism to events.
- I am a wife and mom and have a kindness for kids. I have a lot of patience and enjoy seeing young people enjoy music, and even welcome them to come behind the decks and learn about what I am doing.
- I like being personable and making every event feel comfortable and not forced.
- I enjoy fashion and trends, and am the opposite of a "corny, old wedding DJ", but I also can present traditional party favorites in a fun way. I'm not too good for any song, and welcome everyone to have a great time, regardless of what music they enjoy.
Stacie Randy DJ loves getting to know their couples and sharing in their experience of planning their big day. They go above and beyond DJ and MC services, offering a variety of additional options. During the ceremony, Stacie Randy DJ will provide a ceremony director role, including rehearsal direction, pre-recorded and specially edited music for the ceremony, and a wireless headset for the officiant. During the cocktail hour and reception, the company will provide a live mixing of music to set the ambience. They also offer recorded voice overs for special moments during the ceremony or special dances. They will keep guests engaged and informed with their MC service, and work closely with other vendors to create a seamless timeline.
In addition to standard DJ and MC duties, Stacie Randy DJ offers a unique “Story of Us” option. Each fiance is interviewed separately about their love story. The interviews are recorded, edited, and set to narration and music to share your adventure with your loved ones.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
What is included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is the starting price for uplighting?
What music genres do you specialize in?
What services do you offer?
What additional equipment do you offer?
45 ReviewsWrite a review
4 User photos
Professional Network & Endorsements5 Endorsements
I've had the honor of working with Stacie and Randy many times now and they are true pros at what they do. They are so fun yet so professional at the same time. Would highly recommend them to anyone in need of DJ services!
Stacie and Randy do a fabulous job keeping the entertainment flowing!
The Carnegie loves it when Stacie and Randy are chosen for an event. They take the time to get to know you and your wedding party to give your reception that personalized touch, and their set up is small and tasteful so it's not the focal point of all of your pictures. They know how to get the crowd involved and the party won't stop until they do!