Stacie Randy DJ

Johnson City, TN View map
$1,995 Most Popular Price

$1,995 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm Stacie, and I LOVE music!!

• I am a classically trained musician, band nerd, singer/songwriter, and rock band performer all rolled into one.
  • I am a hip hop dance enthusiast, but have studied a variety of forms, and enjoy dancing multiple times a week.
  • DJing and mixing music is my passion. I am all about making music and its presentation creative and FUN!
  • I always try to have a smile on my face and want to be a joy to anyone I come across.
  • I have a theatre, public speaking, and performing arts background and enjoy bringing that level of practice, preparedness, and professionalism to events.
  • I am a wife and mom and have a kindness for kids. I have a lot of patience and enjoy seeing young people enjoy music, and even welcome them to come behind the decks and learn about what I am doing.
  • I like being personable and making every event feel comfortable and not forced.
  • I enjoy fashion and trends, and am the opposite of a "corny, old wedding DJ", but I also can present traditional party favorites in a fun way. I'm not too good for any song, and welcome everyone to have a great time, regardless of what music they enjoy.

Stacie Randy DJ loves getting to know their couples and sharing in their experience of planning their big day. They go above and beyond DJ and MC services, offering a variety of additional options. During the ceremony, Stacie Randy DJ will provide a ceremony director role, including rehearsal direction, pre-recorded and specially edited music for the ceremony, and a wireless headset for the officiant. During the cocktail hour and reception, the company will provide a live mixing of music to set the ambience. They also offer recorded voice overs for special moments during the ceremony or special dances. They will keep guests engaged and informed with their MC service, and work closely with other vendors to create a seamless timeline.

Other Services
In addition to standard DJ and MC duties, Stacie Randy DJ offers a unique “Story of Us” option. Each fiance is interviewed separately about their love story. The interviews are recorded, edited, and set to narration and music to share your adventure with your loved ones.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$695

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,995

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Aleah
    Aleah D. Married on 02/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful addition to our wedding day!

Stacie was amazing! She was attentive, responsive and willing to help in any way we needed! She was a wonderful addition to our wedding day!
    Andy C. Married on 01/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have asked for more.

My wife and I were torn on DJ vs band and decided on a DJ. The biggest concern was someone to keep the energy level high the whole night and she delivered with flying colors. We were so happy with our choice and would recommend her again in a second.
  • Allison
    Allison R. Married on 11/20/2021

We loved her!

We initially were unsure if we wanted to book a DJ for our wedding, but after a consultation with Stacie we just knew we had to have her! She offered so many unique suggestions and ideas, and we can ended up using a lot of them. She also helped me along with the planning process, and checked in with me along the way leading up for the wedding. She made custom length songs for our ceremony, first dance/ intro, and parents dances that were flawless!We had an outdoor ceremony and Stacie made sure that our guests could still hear us and our music without even noticing she was there. She also did a great job at our reception and helped us truly have the best night of our lives! I’m so glad that we decided to book her for our DJ, and I’d highly recommend her!

Stacie Randy DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! I loved seeing how everything came together for your wedding day. You all were so wonderful to be around, and I appreciate you having me. ☺️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Katrina Serene Photography Katrina Serene Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the honor of working with Stacie and Randy many times now and they are true pros at what they do. They are so fun yet so professional at the same time. Would highly recommend them to anyone in need of DJ services!

Envision Photography by April Booher Envision Photography by April Booher Wedding Photographers

Stacie and Randy do a fabulous job keeping the entertainment flowing!

Carnegie Hotel Carnegie Hotel Hotel Weddings

The Carnegie loves it when Stacie and Randy are chosen for an event. They take the time to get to know you and your wedding party to give your reception that personalized touch, and their set up is small and tasteful so it's not the focal point of all of your pictures. They know how to get the crowd involved and the party won't stop until they do!

Johnson City, TN, 37602
423-773-2444
Location of (Stacie Randy DJ)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding