119 East Main St, Jonesborough, TN 37659 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,885
Availability Check your date

About Envision Photography by April Booher

Let me start by telling you a little bit about myself, my name is April Booher and I am the owner of Envision Photography by April. I am a wedding photographer and portrait photographer serving the Tri-Cities area of East Tennessee and surrounding areas. I am a mother to one sweet teenage boy who loves to play baseball and we have a thirteen-year-old dachshund, and a pitadore puppy. I'm also newly engaged so I will be planning my own wedding soon! ahhh!

My wedding photography style is a combination of photojournalism and classic portraiture with a modern twist. I have photographed over 275 weddings in my career so far. Capturing authentic emotion during a wedding day is my favorite thing! The smiles, the tears, the hugs from grandma and grandpa, the look of pure love as a groom sees his bride walking towards him down the aisle... these moments are priceless.

In my family, we have lots of old photographs and I adore looking through them with my grandmother, I learn so much about my family and our heritage every time we open the photo albums. I wouldn’t trade them for anything. They would be the first items I would grab in a fire! haha

Being a wedding photographer allows me to do what I feel like God put me on this earth to do, which is capture and preserve memories. I truly feel privileged to capture these moments for my clients to share with their own family and friends for generations to come.

I only take 15 to 20 weddings per year which allows me to focus on each and every one of my clients individually.

Wedding packages start at $1385 and elopement packages start at $595. I do offer convenient payment plans to make professional wedding photography affordable for everyone.

I would love to speak with you about preserving your wedding day memories, I look forward to hearing from you!

-April Booher

envisionphotographybyapril

14 Reviews for Envision Photography by April Booher

• the Grooms

Edward · Married on 05/19/2018

April was great to work with! We love her artistic eye she has when taking photos. She gave great direction while posing us and was just fun to work with. She understood exactly what we wanted and delivered. We can't thank her enough for capturing the precious moments of our day.

Sent on 06/17/2018
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 04/14/2018

April has been so flexible with me from the start. After I messaged her regarding my wedding, she was quick in response and never bombarded me. Even though it took me a while to make a decision on a photographer, she never pushed me or forced me to make a decision- she gave me the information I requested and the time I needed. Being a photographer myself, I am very confident in my decision to choose April to shoot my wedding. As soon as the wedding is over and I see the photos, I will update my review about the final images. But, thus-far, my experience with April has been wonderful!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Katelyn · Married on 11/16/2017

April is a wonderful photographer! Our wedding pictures turned out amazing and I couldn't be happier with them! We will be using her again in the future and recommending her to all of our friends and family!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Envision Photography by April Booher FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,385.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,885.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Storybrook Farm
    Storybrook Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Envision Photography by April Booher is a pleasure to work with. We have had her out at our venue a number of times for both small elopements and large weddings. Her work is breathtaking and she treats her clients and other people with care and respect.

• Axel Marshall Productions
    Axel Marshall Productions Wedding Videographers

I worked with April and her second shooters on July 2nd 2016 and I must say that she was absolutely a pleasure to work with! Being a wedding videographer, it can sometimes be difficult to find a photographer that is easy to work with so we can both capture what we need for our clients. With April, this is just simply not the case. On top of all that, her photos are absolutely magnificent! You definitely don't want to overlook her and I recommend her to anyone that is interested in a photographer!

• Rainbow's End Floral
    Rainbow's End Floral Wedding Florists

April is so talented, and great to work with! Her photos speak for themselves!

• 119 East Main St Jonesborough, Tennessee, 37659 See on map