Knoxville, TN 37912 Map · Phone number

About Abigail Malone

Abigail Malone is a fine art film wedding photographer based in Knoxville, TN. Her approach stems from her background in fine art. She believes every image she creates should look like a beautiful painting hanging on a gallery wall. Her style is natural, intimate, and ethereal. Her relaxed and organic approach puts her clients at ease so she can capture real moments and emotions without hesitation. The combination of her artistic eye and the timeless beauty of film are what make her so sought after as a photographer.

Website: http://abigailmalone.com

abigailmaloneflourishworkshop 38
4a0b0b7655981125 1454680950135 898328

3 Reviews for Abigail Malone

Lydia · Married on 04/22/2017

Abby photographed our engagement pictures, wedding, and my bridal portraits. The pictures are absolutely stunning. I want to frame every single one of them and put them on all the walls in our home. She was a pleasure to work with and very professional. She has a great eye for what she does, and she knew how to get the shots she wanted. The results are beautiful pictures that we will cherish forever. On the day of the wedding, she was a true professional. She kept us on schedule before the wedding while still getting all of the pre-wedding shots that we wanted. She managed to be around to get beautiful pictures while blending in with the background, which allowed us to just fully enjoy our day knowing that she was getting beautiful pictures that would help us fully relive and remember such a beautiful day.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Katherine · Married on 10/22/2016

THE BEST INVESTMENT I MADE FOR MY WEDDING. There are no words to describe how blessed I feel to have had Abby as my wedding photographer. My husband, Jordan, and I used Abby for our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, our actual wedding day, and more. She went above and beyond with amazing timeliness to her work, unique detailing, and professional equipment, great locations for shoots, and matching my personality. She is truly one of the easiest people to connect with and has one of the most kind spirits. I consider her a dear friend now, and can't wait for the many more seasons of our life she will photograph.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Hillary · Married on 06/19/2015

Abby was more than I could have asked for!
    She customized my package and even included an engagement session. I chose Abby because of the amazing job she does at touching up the photos. And then I met her, she is so personal and relaxed. I was worried she would not give us much direction and expect us to just "look good", but Abby helped to direct us in getting the best pictures possible. She was efficient and fun! She even came back to my wedding after her paid time was finished because we had forgotten to take a photo of the wedding party! She told me she had already gotten home and told her husband she had forgotten that photo and imagine my surprise when I saw her back at my reception! That's quality and trust you can't find in many photographers!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Abigail Malone FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• The Fleurella
    The Fleurella Wedding Florists

I have worked alongside Abby on many occasions and have seen her resulting work. She is extremely professional, easy to talk to and above all has an artist's eye. Her pictures are always incredible! Unlike many other photographers, she has a fine arts degree, which makes a significant difference...when you study art and photography for several years in academia, you have a much higher aesthetic and trained eye for images. Anybody can take a photo, but few people have the skills to make the art and images she can behind the lens. She is a very kind and skilled woman who I could not recommend more.