Chattanooga, TN 37403 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Axel Marshall Productions

Axel Marshall Productions is a professional wedding videography company based in Chattanooga, Tennessee, that films weddings throughout Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama. Owner and videographer Axel Marshall employs various videography styles such as cinematic, short form, documentary, and storytelling when filming wedding ceremonies, pre-ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Axel captures the wedding events based on the couple's personalities, needs, and vision. Axel Marshall Productions provides one-of-a-kind videography experience with unique creative ideas.

Experience
Axel Marshall is a filmmaker and editor who has been fascinated by filmmaking since he took his first media arts class in high school. Though he explored other career paths, including a biology major in college, he couldn't stay away from his passion. Today, Axel focuses his efforts on delivering high-quality wedding videos for couples to cherish and has done so for over 100 weddings and counting!

Axel Marshall Productions will travel with no charge within two hours travel from Chattanooga. The company offers final videography formats in the form of digital downloads and USB flash drives. Axel Marshall Productions also offers the following services:

• Full feature and highlight videos
  • High-definition video

41 Reviews for Axel Marshall Productions

1 User photo

Madeline Jones · Married on 09/02/2020

Highly recommend Axel

My husband and I are so grateful to Axel for the incredible work he did with the videography at our wedding. Finding someone to capture our wedding was a high priority and we are both beyond amazed by the quality of Axel's videos. He gives such attention to details and is incredibly gifted as a videographer. He listened to our vision for our wedding and captured it all in our video and it is absolute perfection! I couldn't have imagined it turning out any better. Beyond his skill, he was overall really enjoyable to have with us at our wedding. He is upbeat, kind and very comfortable to be around. We would highly recommend him as a videographer!

Sent on 04/12/2020
  • Madeline

Madeline Caylor · Married on 05/24/2020

Wedding Videography

Axel is the best of the best! I would recommend him to anyone needing videography services. He went above and beyond, and his work is incredible. We couldn’t be happier with the service provided and the products of his work! I couldn’t imagine not having these videos to look back on our special day. Y’all get out there and book Axel Marshall Productions, you won’t be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/02/2020

Lindsey · Married on 03/21/2020

The absolute best you could have

I found Axel on wedding wire, after my first videographer that was recommended to me ran off with my $900 deposit and was never heard from again. This caused me to be super paranoid but Axel really was amazing about the whole thing. He worked with me to ease my nerves and he was exactly what I needed in the person videoing my wedding. We also had to cancel our wedding FOUR days before it was to happen due to COVID.Axel worked with us and without hesitation said he would transfer my payment and be available for out new date. When I finally met him, his smile was awesome and his laid back attitude was exactly what I needed. Then, when we got the video back, MAN it was SOOOO GOOD. I could see my pores pores the quality was that good.

Sent on 07/21/2020

Axel Marshall Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Lindsey! I truly enjoyed working with you and Patton, and I absolutely love the way your video came together! You both were so much fun to work with and I am beyond blessed that you chose me to shoot your wedding. If you guys ever need anything from me please let me know!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Axel Marshall Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2000
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• Jamison Ashley Films Wedding Videographers

I would recommend Axel any day for any bride. In a market where videographers seem to be very narcissistic and frankly, jerks, at a wedding day, Axel is very friendly, gets along with all vendors and oh yeah, has a great artistic eye and professional attitude. He is the whole package; great audio, great footage, drone operator, steadicam, great story telling in his edits.... the dude may put me out of business! But if he does, I'll beg to work for him!

• Envision Photography by April Booher Wedding Photographers

I am a wedding photographer and worked with Axel for the first time on July 2nd 2016 and was completely blown away with his work! It was such a pleasure to work along side him, as a photographer, I was so impressed with his level of professionalism and willingness to work together to create the best video and images for the wedding couple. The videos he produced for the couple are so professional and amazing, I could feel the emotion of the wedding day while watching! I highly recommend Axel to anyone who is getting married! - April Booher www.AprilBooher.com

• Chattanooga, 37403 See on map
    Location of (Axel Marshall Productions)