7 yellow

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

Hello! I鈥檓 Joe, 7 yellow owner, editor, and cinematographer based in Athens Tennessee. I have almost a decade of experience filming and editing beautiful cinematic wedding films. Doing these types of events requires you to be ready for every worst-case scenario while staying level-headed; after all, you cannot just redo a wedding! It鈥檚 so important to hire a professional who will not only capture the raw footage of your big day; but also edit it down to create an emotional movie, frequently set to music, that will truly tell the story of your wedding from start to finish. You鈥檒l laugh, you鈥檒l cry鈥攊t鈥檚 the closest thing to reliving your wedding day.

I know couples put their hearts into planning their wedding. I want to make your film unique to you, and reflective of your personal taste. I will honor your dedication by making sure the final product is Personal, Memorable Elegant & Unique! You want a video that will capture emotion. I know how important it is to capture all the special moments and details. Your wedding day does not have to be stressful. We coordinate with your wedding planner to make sure we don鈥檛 miss any shots and blend in seamlessly with the wedding party. We pride ourselves on maintaining the industry's highest standards! I refuse to edit in a template format! I want music styles and editing to reflect your personal tastes and personalities. I usually choose music whilst taking your likes and dislikes into consideration. A wedding film should be unique to you.

I will tell you that I am indeed a professional with many years of experience with cameras. I understand lighting and exposure very well and I love my craft.

My shooting style is non-intrusive! I try my best to bring a smile to everyone鈥檚 face and put you at ease. I will not be cluttering areas with equipment and all my cameras are silent during the ceremony!

Currently serving East TN & neighboring areas of NC, VA, GA, AL & KY. Distances less than 200 miles are eligible for no travel fee.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Kylee S. Married on 02/09/2022

Hire 7Yellow!

Working with Joe from 7Yellow was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. His fully customizable package system was amazing to pick exactly what we needed, wanted, and had the budget for. His communication was SO fast, and he even helped us last minute with a live stream for the ceremony. 10/10 recommend Joe and 7Yellow for all your videography needs!
    Kaela Married on 11/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Words can鈥檛 describe how amazing!

I know this is a long review but please take the time to read it! I originally picked Joe because he actually has a website where you can see pricing and see his work and information! A lot of other videographers didn鈥檛 have that so his up front transparency and previews of work drew me to pick him. We didn鈥檛 have thousands and thousands of dollars to spend on a videographer and he had options that fit every need and budget! That鈥檚 just the start! He went out of his way to drive an hour to meet us (and me and my husband got to try a delicious coffee spot!) and discuss what we were looking for, how we wanted it to look and what we wanted captured. I am HORRIBLE with words but he managed to not only capture our day exactly how we wanted but even include things that we didn鈥檛 even think to ask for! I am very camera shy and so is my husband but he made us feel so relaxed and natural and despite me and my husband not being able to keep a straight face he made the results look like a real movie, he really captured who we are as a couple and the love that me and my husband share! He is so fun to work with too! If you are on the fence about getting a videographer all I can say is DO IT (and pick Joe)! I鈥檓 so glad that we did and can鈥檛 thank him enough for being apart of our special day and creating a work of art that we will be able to show our kids and then their kids and so on! I know this is a longer review but it doesn鈥檛 even fully capture just how amazing him and his work truly is!
  • illustration stars

Location of (7 yellow)
404 Hillmeade Dr. Nashville, TN, 37221
136 ramsey street NE Cleveland, TN, 37312
208 Green Street Athens, TN, 37303

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding