7 yellow Reviews

7 yellow View more information

1 User photo

Kylee S. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Hire 7Yellow!

Working with Joe from 7Yellow was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. His fully customizable package system was amazing to pick exactly what we needed, wanted, and had the budget for. His communication was SO fast, and he even helped us last minute with a live stream for the ceremony. 10/10 recommend Joe and 7Yellow for all your videography needs!
  • Courtney
    Courtney B. Getting married on 09/25/2021

Professional and easy to work with!

Joseph and his wife were so non-intrusive and easy to work with during our wedding day! I hardly knew they were there and although we haven't gotten any footage yet, (our wedding was only 4 days ago!) I am confident that our video will be well worth it! Hire Joseph at 7 Yellow, you won't regret the experience you have with them!
    Kaitlin M. Married on 05/22/2021

Don’t miss out on them!

Joseph and his wife filmed our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for any better. They were both so friendly and very professional. We never had to ask or specify for any shot - they got it all! After a huge mishap from our photographer, our wedding photos were lost. Joseph spent, I don’t even know how many hours, getting us hundreds of screen grabs from his videos. He got us back priceless moments that we thought were lost forever. Not that there was any doubt before, but after receiving our highlight film, we knew we made the right choice choosing 7Yellow. The video was BEAUTIFUL, the music and voiceover was perfect and we truly got to relive the most magical day. I cannot say enough good things about them and wish we could have them at every event! They were so great and we are so thankful.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay P. Married on 04/24/2021

7 Yellow Video review

I found Joseph while searching for videographers. The video was/is really important to me. Joseph and his wife did an incredible job! It's everything I wanted and more. From the drone footage to the music he chose, it all turned out perfect! I'm so thankful to have found this duo and am forever grateful for our wedding video! Thank you soooo much :)
  • Tara
    Tara H. Married on 03/20/2021

All round amazing!

We are so thankful to have found Joe! Our video was everything plus more - just so so special. Joes’ communication was amazing (having planned our wedding from overseas), and was more than accomodating with constantly changing plans thanks to COVID. Joe went above and beyond, including setting up a live stream for my family and friends in Australia that couldn’t make it to the US. We can’t say enough great things about 7 yellow! Thank you so much again Joe!

Tara & Nick
  • Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 01/04/2021

Smoky mountains

They were so friendly and down to earth. You barely knew they were there but they captured everything. Highly recommend.
    Abigail P. Married on 08/08/2020

Fabulous and Amazing

Joseph was awesome! He and his assistant did a fabulous job catching footage naturally. They were so fun to be around and we are excited to see the video. He does great work and he is flexible through all circumstances!

7 yellow's reply:

Thank you for the feedback! I try to stay flexible, especially during these uncertain times!
    😊🎥🤍

• Emily
    Emily R. Married on 11/09/2019

November wedding 2019

Amazing video at amazing price! If you are on the fence about getting a videographer, hire him!! Just do it you will be so glad you did

7 yellow's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback Emily! I am happy we got to film your wedding! You two were awesome!
    Carson D. Married on 07/06/2019

Exceptional!

Joseph was more than amazing and truly went above and beyond to make sure he captured everything during our perfect day. We booked him two weeks before our wedding and he made sure that we were going to get everything we wanted and more! Not only that, but he coordinated with our wedding photographer to make sure that they both captured everything! He was fun, lively, and very professional! We got the preview of our wedding video so quick and got our full video quicker than expected, too! It was absolutely perfect and exceeded our expectations. Joseph, thank you for helping to make our day so perfect! We are forever grateful for everything you did for us!
  • Bobby
    Bobby C. Married on 01/15/2019

very helpful

Joe was absolutely amazing to work with! We choose to have a destination wedding in Chattanooga so all of our interactions were over the phone or email. He was extremely attentive to all of our questions and concerns and he always had a positive attitude. Fast forward to our wedding day and he was the best. He was discreet and I did not even notice him filming the whole wedding. After the ceremony he really understood that our time was valuable and he took the shots he needed from us super fast! Not only am I pleased with his work but he had a very positive and friendly attitude all night. He had our highlight video ready within 2 weeks and he was very helpful with making the changes I wanted. He took my suggestions and ideas and worked them perfectly into the original video. The process was completed so fast I was able to post my highlight video on our one month anniversary. I really can't say enough good things about Joe except that if you want someone who had a great personality and who produces very high quality work he's your guy!
  • Krystal
    Krystal Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing work!!

Having Joseph film our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. The team was completely detail oriented. For example, they sent questionnaires wanting to know about us, our vision for the wedding, and the type of music and style we wanted the finished video to look like. Days before the wedding, Mandie sent over the cinematographer's schedule to make sure we were on the same page. Every time I emailed Mandie before and after the wedding she was prompt in responding which I appreciate (I'm a lawyer and like quick responses!!). During the wedding, I didn't even notice the cinematographer (which is great because I'm camera shy and thought I'd be awkward!) He captured beautiful moments of our family having a good time and I cannot be more pleased with the videos! We got a teaser, highlight and documentary video; the highlight included drone footage and time-lapse. It was money well spent and am so glad I listened to people on getting a cinematographer. It made the pictures really come to life. On the procedural side, I really appreciate Blu's payment plans they have. Weddings are expensive so not having to pay all at once made it do-able. I think one tip I would have for the bride and groom is to sit down and think of the songs and style you want portrayed in your video. In one of the questionnaires I made sure to give examples of other videos I loved. I was also vocal on what I didn't want my highlight video to have, which I'm glad I did so there was no miss-communication. The whole process was easy and simple. I would 100% recommend seven_yellow cinematics to all my family and friends without a doubt. Great products and even greater people.

7 yellow's reply:

I appreciate the amazing feedback! You two were great to work with and I am happy I was able to be part of your day!
    Casey S. Married on 09/28/2018

Great work 👍🏼👍🏼

We never thought of hiring a videographer until I saw my cousin's video on their anniversary and I was just blown away that's when I learned about seven yellow cinematics and I'm SO HAPPY I did! Our own video is just AMAZING I love it!!! The quality of the picture and our love story was documented perfectly! I highly recommend Joseph Cullen to anyone looking for a wedding videographer, their work and dedication is utterly IMPRESSIVE!
    Krystal Married on 09/16/2018

great team

seven yellow was super responsive and communicative throughout the whole process. Joseph stayed on top of next steps and had some good ideas about what to include in the video. He was friendly and the passion really comes thru with Ryan and his team. The pricing was perfect and semi-customizable as well. They had some fun options to make the video funny and unique. Thank you!
    Amanda Married on 06/10/2015

They are very helpful!

They were on time for everything and on top of it when to set up for the right moments