Say Yes With Jess Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,400 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,400 Package Price

Say Yes With Jess Weddings is a wedding planning company servicing couples in Knoxville, Tennessee, and the surrounding areas. Jess, the founder of the company, believes that planning a wedding is more than just curating an elegant celebration: Jess focuses on getting to know the couples she works with while striving to craft detailed events that reflect each couple's distinct relationship. Jess believes that every couple deserves a wedding that accurately reflects their journey and truly captures the love they share.

Say Yes With Jess Weddings offers many services for a seamless and stress-free experience that will enable you to enjoy every moment of your big day with your loved ones. Jess offers full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination packages. Contact Jess for pricing and more details on her packages.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,400

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 lead planner, 3 day of assistants

• Emmaline
    Emmaline B. Married on 05/28/2022

Incredible!!

Jess went above and beyond! She thought of every little detail and made our wedding day a stress-free experience!! I cannot recommend her enough and will be forever grateful for all the hard work she put into our big day.

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and congratulations to you and Josh! You were both wonderful to work with.
    Susan Married on 04/16/2022

Mother of the Bride

We had a destination wedding for my daughter. The wedding venue suggested Jess and so happy we used her. We used some of her inventory for the decorations for the tables. She made everything so memorable.

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you Susan! I know The Magnolia recommends a few planners and I’m honored that they picked me out of the options! They were great to work with!
    Bradee G. Married on 03/12/2022

Hire Jess!!!

If you need a wedding planner, you need Jess! We had her as our day of coordinator and she went above and beyond that role! She has a vast inventory of décor that is free to use. She is loaded with suggestions if you need help narrowing down our options or don't have any options at all. She followed up and coordinating with all of the vendors, which I didn't realize how helpful that would be until the wedding came about. She is the most organized person I have ever met! She made the day as stress free as it could possibly be. Even when Jess was pregnant and 2 weeks after she had her baby girl, she never missed a beat. We had some last minute casualties and she helped fix them right away! Our wedding was the first wedding her assistant Jessi had worked and you would've never known. They were a spectacular pair! I didn't lift a finger on our wedding day and it was all thanks to Jess! Not only is she an incredible planner, but she is very sweet, thoughtful, professional and the easiest person to get along with. She really cares about her work and making your day exactly how you want it to be. She is worth every penny spent, and more! Would recommend her to anyone!

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Bradee!!! This made me so happy to read. Thank you so much. I appreciate you and Kyle for seeing everything that goes into my job, and I love that you gave Jessi a shoutout. I’ll be sure to tell her as it’ll make her day! Your crowd was so much fun, and definitely came ready to party. Great couple, great wedding, and great times!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Knoxville, Tennessee Knoxville, TN, 37934
Location of (Say Yes With Jess Weddings)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding