Say Yes With Jess Weddings Reviews

Say Yes With Jess Weddings 3
Say Yes With Jess Weddings 4

Trey Palmedo · Married on 08/03/2019

Beyond Perfect

My wife and I reached out to Jess because our venue required a “day of coordinator”.

What started as a search to check the box on our downtown Nashville venue turned into an adventure with Jess that will surely last a lifetime.

As I’ve told Jess before, far few people find their calling in their work. Jess did.

She is beyond talented — she’s an absolute superstar. Every detail of the wedding was meticulously counted for — every moment in the planning stages was thoughtful and calculated and meant to have the most impact on what we wanted in our wedding.

Through her series of meetings, open ended phone calls, FaceTimes, Skype sessions, texts, emails, coffees and (most importantly) guidance she helped craft our big day in ways that drew compliments from our family’s, our bridal party and our guests.

Our vendors asked us for her contact information, because they want to work with her more. Guests made it a point to tell us how good of a job Jess was doing. Our Bridal party, most of whom are married or planning, told us they wish they had hired Jess for their wedding — my wife’s Dad appreciated her work on the vendor side of things and my wife, whom Jess always was ready to make happy, appreciated the meaningful and intimate impact she was able to have crafting our wedding.

To recommend Jess is to do the least.

To tell you that there’s no-one else in the world you should trust with this special moment — to want you to know that no-one will care as much as you and your spouse do about this moment as much as Jess — and to encourage you to hire this exceptionally gifted human is the very least I can do to repay her for how much she did for my wife, our family and myself.

Wasting words would be to say “you won’t be disappointed”. That one’s easy.

What you will be is absolutely in awe; when your big day has come to an end and everything you wanted out of a wedding happened because Jess made it so.

With love,

Trey & Katherine Palmedo

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Say Yes With Jess Weddings 5
    Say Yes With Jess Weddings 6
    Say Yes With Jess Weddings 7
    Say Yes With Jess Weddings 8

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Trey, you are definitely going to be a groom I cherish forever. I thoroughly enjoyed helping guide you and Katie throughout the planning, and I just love how much you adore her. Katie, you were one of the most beautiful brides I’ve ever seen and I’m so glad you trusted me to make your day stress free! You both will always have a special place in my heart and I’d love to catch up next time we are in Nashville! Don’t be strangers. Congratulations on your new marriage! Now go enjoy your new life as husband and wife. 😊
  • Kristen

Kristen Blocker · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly Recommend

My husband reached out to Jess about 6 months before our wedding. He realized I was struggling with balancing work and wedding planning. Jess quickly responded and setup a video chat. We already had our vendors selected so Jess recommended a package that worked for us. Jess is very upbeat and professional. She really knows her stuff! She sent a questionnaire to fully understand our expectations. Jess happily answered all of our questions and provided guidance for our invitations, timeline of planning events, and much much more. She sent us a detailed checklist each month. She made sure we were on track and even planned our checklist around a trip we had 2 weeks prior to our wedding. Jess worked closely with our vendors and the venue throughout the process. She assisted with venue setup and the officiant script. Jess worked closely with our photographer by sending us a form to ensure we got all the family photo combinations we wanted. The day of the wedding, Jess and Cody both worked very hard to ensure our day was absolutely perfect. They arrived promptly and picked up our lunch order on the way. They even volunteered to come to our house and help us load stuff that morning. Jess and Cody cleaned and packed everything afterwards. They treated our wedding as if it was their own. We definitely recommend Say Yes With Jess Weddings!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen! Cody and I definitely had a great time working your wedding, and we are so happy that Paul reached out for help. I love it when Groom’s reach out, because it shows how much they care about helping their beautiful brides! I’m so glad you both decided to become a part of the Say Yes With Jess Weddings family.
  • Laura

Laura Bellnier · Married on 07/28/2018

A Great Experience with Jess!

We worked with Jessica as the Day-Of Coordinator for our wedding and she did a fabulous job. We started working with Jess about three months before our wedding, so we had all of the big pieces planned but in preparing for our big day she thought of several details that had not occurred to us and helped us be much more prepared. She was very thorough in working with our vendors to make sure everything was ready and accounted for and she created a great timeline for our wedding day. The day before the wedding she provided great hands-on support and made us feel comfortable turning over the reins for the day of our wedding.

On our wedding day she was everywhere! She managed to coordinate between the bridal party, grooms party, reception venue and ceremony venue to help keep everyone on schedule and make sure that decorations and details were covered where they needed to be. She was so thoughtful and helped everything run smoothly until late in the night. We were so grateful for Jessica’s help throughout the planning process and for her excellent support the weekend of the wedding. We would definitely recommend her to other couples looking for wedding planning or coordination help!

Sent on 06/25/2019