Say Yes With Jess Weddings Reviews

19 | Knoxville, TN

19 Reviews for Say Yes With Jess Weddings

Chase D. · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Smooth and seamless!

As a DJ, I have been a part of dozens of weddings and working with Jess was one of the most seamless experiences I've had with a wedding planner. Her attention to detail, calm nature, and passion toward making sure the day was beautiful for the bride & groom was top-notch! I would highly recommend you hire Jess for your wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Thank you SO much Chase! You were amazing to work with, and I hope to work more weddings with you in the future. I will definitely be recommending you to my future couples!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/01/2021

The Perfect Planner

Jess was absolutely incredible to work with. I have no idea how I could have planned a wedding without her. She's very detail-oriented and thought of things that I hadn't even considered. She went above and beyond for us in the months, weeks, and days leading up to our wedding. I feel so fortunate that we had the chance to work with Jess. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/03/2021

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Thank you Alyssa! You and Max were also absolutely incredible to work with. You are both so nice and I loved watching you guys let loose on the dance floor after planning a wedding during a global pandemic! Congratulations to you and I’m excited to watch your marriage thrive. Don’t be strangers! ❤️
  • Aaron

Aaron M. · Married on 04/10/2021

The best money I spent (for the entire wedding)

WOW. I had heard all the horror stories about weddings and having Jess by my side truly saved my sanity. As the bride, I was told that my wedding day would be the most fun/ stressful of my life. I was warned about the endless questions asked, the lack of time with my new husband, the impossible stress of double checking everything... I DIDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH ANY OF THAT. Jess and her assistant Abby handled everything so gracefully! I was never asked many questions at all because Jess and Abby were answering all of them for me. Jess helped me plan time to eat dinner with my husband in private and ensured I had enough time throughout the day to just sit and take it all in. Jess put together "the most organized timeline" my pastor had ever seen in his years of performing wedding ceremonies. My vendors all mentioned that they were impressed by Jess' organization as well. We even had quite a few "OH NO" moments and Jess was the queen of making plans A, B, C, D, etc. I highly recommend hiring Jess to be your FULL, partial, or day of wedding coordinator. (fair warning though, she's going to do such an amazing job that you'll regret it if you don't hire her as a full planner). I should've hired Jess the day my husband proposed, truly. We got too far into the wedding process to use Jess as a full planner and I regret it because we wasted so much time on things that Jess could've finished in minutes. If you're getting married or know someone who is, just know that Jess saved us SO much money in negotiations with vendors, countless hours of frustrating phone calls and timeline crafting, she literally made our wedding come together without a hitch. Absolutely nothing went wrong. Jess and Abby also looked calm and like they were genuinely having fun ALL DAY. They hung out with me at the salon as I got ready and every time I looked up at them I was greeted with a smile. Thank you Jess & Abby for putting the entire day together & for all the little things you did all day to ensure I had the time I needed to relax and have fun. I was expecting to have a really hectic day, but instead had a fun relaxing day thanks to you two. BOOK SAY YES WITH JESS NOW, seriously don't wait. She's gonna book up fast and you're going to wish she could be there for your big day too.

Sent on 04/13/2021

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

I’m crying! Thank you SO much for all these kind words Aaron. Me and my assistants do so much work to make sure you and your new husband have ZERO bad memories when looking back on your wedding day! I absolutely LOVED working with you and Amadeius. Thank you for seeing the value of my work and trusting me and Abby with your big day. It means the world!

Lisa B. · Married on 03/08/2021

A True Professional!

Jess has been a delight to work with! She is a fantastic communicator, highly professional and an overall kind person. We highly recommend her services to any couple looking for a true professional!

Sent on 08/15/2020

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Thank you SO much Lisa! Takes one to know one. 😉 Your staff is wonderful to work with. I hope to work with you again in the future!

Kirstie · Married on 12/13/2020

Jess is a Miracle Worker!

I honestly never planned on hiring a wedding planner but our venue required a day of coordinator.
    I stumbled upon Say Yes with Jess in my search and thank goodness...Jess is truly a miracle worker! I pride myself on being detail oriented and organized but Jess takes it to another level. Even though we only hired her for day-of services, we met with her several months out to do a deep dive and then she kicked into full gear about a month out. There are so many minute details that go into a wedding and she thinks of EVERY.SINGLE.ONE! She was great with the gentle nudges to ensure we stayed on track with our timeline and gave great advice and suggestions throughout the entire process.
    Wedding planning can be quite stressful, add in a pandemic and the ever-changing regulations and constant stressors and you could easily get overwhelmed. I never had to worry about that because Jess was right there to take everything and run with it.
    There is soooo much that goes on behind the scenes on the big day but I didn't have to think about any of it. She kept me at ease and I felt so calm and content all day because all I needed to do was focus on was my love for my friends, family, and husband. There's truly no better wedding gift than to be able to sit back and soak in every single moment of such a magical day.
    Jess is the definition of servant hearted and her passion is evident in everything she does. If you're wondering about whether or not you need/want a wedding coordinator/planner, don't think, just go ahead and book Jess!

Sent on 04/21/2021

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Hey Bri! I’m so glad that you and Matt felt so calm and comfortable on your wedding day and the weeks leading up to it! Yes, the pandemic threw us a curveball to say the least, BUT in the end you still had an AMAZING wedding. 🙌
    I wish nothing but the best for you and Matt. Enjoy that married life girl!
  • Reagan

Reagan · Married on 11/14/2020

Nothing short of incredible

Jess is everything you could hope for in a wedding planner. She's on top of things, gives gentle reminders when you (repeatedly) forget to do something, has an an expansive inventory so you can buy fewer decor items, and so much more.

I am a planner by nature and hate letting others take control, but with Jess I felt comfortable and wanted to let her take the reigns because I knew she had everything handled. She easily got ahold of vendors I had trouble reaching and became the go to person for everything. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Jess took everything we threw at her and made it work (and made it tens times better than we thought possible). From downsizing a wedding, to requesting a private family toast, to finding and driving the photographer and videographer up a mountain when their car got stuck, she didn't falter for a second.

Jess is the person you want on your wedding day.

Sent on 11/26/2020

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Reagan, thank you and James SO much for trusting me with your big day! There were so many special parts of your day that I will remember forever. Your private dinner, your private family toast, your birthday shout-outs...Your private ceremony on the mountain was AMAZING and beautiful to witness. I can’t wait to see the video! I wish you and James all the best on your marriage. Knowing you, it will be an adventurous one!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2020

Thank you thank you thank you!

From the moment we first talked to Jess, we had an instant connection with her and knew we just had to have her as our wedding planner. Throughout this whole experience Jess was so incredibly communicative, organized, professional, and so much fun! From all of our conversations leading up to the wedding including her incredibly detailed time line, we trusted her 150%! Jess and her assistant Maegan were both so sweet and absolutely lovely to work with! They went above and beyond to make sure everything was absolutely perfect and ran as smoothly as possible. Not to mention they decorated our venue beautifully! Jess and Maegan truly made our big day so special and for that we will be forever grateful!! We can’t say thank you to the Say Yes with Jess team enough! You helped make this night one we will remember forever!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Ashley, you are going to make me cry! 😭
    These positive words are so nice, thank you! Your vintage, Mountain top wedding definitely will be remembered dearly out of all the weddings to come. I’m so thankful that you chose Say Yes With Jess Weddings to organize your day!

Courtney G. · Married on 08/22/2020

Jess is the best!

Jess was absolutely fantastic and a huge help in both the planning process and on the day of. Like many other couples who have gotten married (or are getting married) in 2020, we had to reschedule our wedding date. Jess really helped lift the burden of the whole re-planning process and contacted all of our vendors for us to find and setup the new date, handling any issues that came up along the way. Jess and her team also made sure our wedding day was as stress-free as possible (including taking care of our livestream recording on Zoom), and we were so thankful to have someone there to take care of everything so we could enjoy our day! We honestly couldn't imagine the day of going any smoother than it did and we credit a big part of that to Jess and her assistant Jana.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Courtney, thank you so much for the kind words! I’m so glad I was able to help you and Sean have a wonderful wedding despite the pandemic. Having you guys say hello to all of your zoom call guests right after the ceremony was such a sweet part of the day! Planning during a pandemic was definitely a new experience, but I had fun doing it! I wish you and Sean the very best.
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/02/2020

She is a necessity!

Jess was truly a life saver. I could not have had the stress-free wedding day I had without her. I am a COVID bride, and had to reschedule my wedding. She was amazingly flexible, and guided me through the whole process of moving everything to a new day.

It was such a relief to have Jess with me throughout this whole process. Making a timeline, figuring out the ceremony placements, getting all of my other vendors on the same page, and just having her (and her assistant) there on the wedding day, taking are of all the little details so that I and my loved ones could truly relax and take the day in. I cannot stress that part enough. I am also a wedding photographer, and I have seen too many weddings where the bride, bridesmaids, and moms were running around like crazy on the morning of the wedding getting everything set up! This is such a special and once-in-a-lifetime day, you deserve it to be as stress-free as possible, and that is just what Jess did for me. I couldn't recommend enough!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Heather, thank you SO much for all those kind words! I’m so happy that I was able to give you a stress free wedding experience in argumentatively the most stressful time in wedding history. I love that you and Justin saw the value in hiring a day of coordinator, and your words speak volumes for future brides seeking help. Thank you! 🙏 Much love and best wishes on your marriage girl!

Tiffany · Married on 06/06/2020

She's a rockstar!

I can't imagine having to do what she did. Being a nurse during COVID, a mom, having an out-of-state wedding, and being in grad school I was already losing my mind. Jess killed it! She's detail oriented, doesn't mess around, and kept me from losing my mind. Excellent communication skills & professional. Definitely recommend! Thank you again Jess!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for this! I know you had a LOT on your plate. So glad I could help you lighten the load! I absolutely loved your intimate, colorful wedding. I will be sharing pictures from it forever! 🌈
  • Raphael

Raphael R. · Married on 03/28/2020

So good we chose her twice!

Jess is THE best money hands down we spent during this entire planning process. She's extremely organized: her docs ensure every detail - from who's taking the dogs home from the ceremony to what song you want played when - are thought of and written down. She's well-connected: don't know who you want as your DJ or you suddenly need a videographer? Jess already has suggestions for you, they're already vetted because she's worked with them before, and you don't even have to contact them, she's already got them dialed. And, she's understanding: whether you're as traditional as a Wedding March processional or as nontraditional as a lightsaber exit, Jess has GOT you and will match your energy and make what EVER you dream come true. This shouldn't be understated. We knew that the coordinator was someone we'd be working with very closely, and we were honestly nervous that our style may not "fit" a "traditional" wedding. None of that matters with Jess, who saw immediately what we were about, made us feel SO comfortable with no judgements, and then took the weight of planning off of us so we could actually enjoy being engaged. The planning stage would have been 1000x more stressful without her, but whenever stressful thoughts would come up like, "did we pay that deposit?" or "did we think about this detail?", we could relax again because we knew "Ah, Jess has this handled."

People say "If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing." Well, with the pandemic, we actually get to put our money where our mouth is! We decided to postpone our wedding a week before it was set to happen. But the first thing we did was lock down Jess as our first vendor, because when we start planning all over again, there's no chance we'd attempt it without her at our side. So how good is she? We said Yes with Jess twice!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Wow! You guys...I can’t even! 😂 I am so incredibly humbled by what you said. You and Mae definitely have been dream clients of mine. I’m so happy that I gave you such confidence and peace of mind throughout this whole process, and your gratitude is greatly appreciated. I cannot thank you enough for just being YOU!
    Much love, Jess

Hannah B. · Married on 03/14/2020

A wedding planner who turns into your family!

Jess (and her team) were absolutely incredible to work with! When it came to the wedding, Jess was incredibly thorough leaving no stone left unturned. She really saw our vision quickly and ran with it to transform our space into everything we wished it could be... and so much more. Not only was she incredibly thoughtful when it came to our wedding but Jess was incredibly in tune with our MENTALITY which is absolutely huge (for everyone in that planning process, you know how that goes!). She was always thoughtful, kind and VERY responsive (even when she was 9 months pregnant!!!!!). Please don't hesitate to book her... she will be the blessing you didn't know you needed. I really wish I could sum everything up in just this review but I can't manage to squeeze it all in here! Thank you Jess (& Cody & Elizabeth!)! Yesterday couldn't have happened without you! We are SO thankful to be part of the Say Yes With Jess Family!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Oh Hannah, I appreciate all the kind words so much! THANK YOU! You and Greg were the perfect couple to kickstart my 2020 year, and you will always be a part of the family.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2019

Worth every penny!

I didn’t decide to hire a coordinator until about half way into my planning but I am so glad that I did! Jess was such a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. I’m used to taking charge of things but boy was it amazing to have someone else to do that for me without it being family to put pressure on. Jess thought of so many things I never would have considered. My wedding wasn’t very traditional and she really helped it to run smoothly. She even stayed after to help clean up! I can’t say enough great things about her! Not only did she do a great job but she has a beautiful soul! She was so affordable as well, I felt like I got more than my money’s worth. Hiring Jess was one of the best decisions I made during the whole planning process. Thank you so much Jess and Cody.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for all the kind words! You and Jon are such sweet people and I’m so glad you and your families enjoyed your wedding day in Tennessee Smokey Mountain wedding without a worry. Travel safe back to Florida! Congratulatio ns we wish you and Jon the very best!

Claire C. · Married on 11/03/2019

Thought of Everything!

We had to plan a wedding from overseas which was as terrible as it sounds. We could not have done it without Jess! Nearly 2/3 of our guests were coming from out of town - including both of our families, and we wanted the few weeks that we were in town for the wedding, to also be a trip home to see all of our friends and family. It was really important to us that we weren't stressing about the wedding or asking others to do things rather than spending time together for the once every few years we get to come home. Jess made all of that possible. She kept us on track for planning during the lead up and really helped guide us through a lot of things we didn't know how to navigate and thought of every little thing. From the first moment we spoke to Jess, we knew we were in good hands and we stopped looking for planners. It was so great we had someone running the whole thing while we just got to enjoy the day! Hiring a wedding planner was the best decision and choosing Jess was even better! She was such a delight to work with and you could tell she has done this a lot because we was so impressed with how she handled everything for the big day! A huge bonus for us was her decor inventory - being from overseas, we couldn't bring much with us and having that all there to use was awesome! Could not recommend Jess highly enough! Hurry and book her because she is the world's finest!!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Claire,

You and Ben were such a delight to work with! When you reached out saying that you live in Australia, I knew this was going to be a memorable experience for ALL of us! I'm SO overjoyed that you both had the best day ever. Being from an international family myself, I completely understood how important it was for you both to spend this time in the USA with both sides of the family meeting each other. My German family and American family have actually never met so I wanted to make sure that your parents and siblings were able to create as many memories as possible without worrying about wedding details.
    Working with you was such a milestone for Say Yes With Jess Weddings. All the late night video chats were SO worth it! I absolutely adore you both, and I'm very excited to see what the future holds for you. Congratulations on the start of your new journey!
  • Elena

Elena P. · Married on 10/06/2019

She is amazing!

I can't say enough good things about Say Yes with Jess Weddings. Jess is so detail-oriented and organized. She put my mind at ease and I didn't have a worry in the world on the day of. Everything was PERFECT! She went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we wanted. You will not regret choosing Jess to help with your special day!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Elena! Your Tennessee mountain destination wedding was so beautiful. I wish you and Miles the very best!

Kristi S. · Married on 09/14/2019

Great experience!

Jess was fantastic! She made everything so easy. From contacting vendors in the early stages to making the day run smoothly, she was a lifesaver. We could not have done this without her. She is very easy to work with and had ideas for things I didn’t even know I would want. She is very professional and great at her job. She also has many connections that came in handy.

Sent on 08/14/2020

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me with your big day Kristi! Your wedding was day was SO beautiful. It was definitely one of my most memorable. I’m so happy to see you and Chad together, and I’m excited to see your marriage thrive. ❤️

Trey P. · Married on 08/03/2019

Beyond Perfect

My wife and I reached out to Jess because our venue required a “day of coordinator”.

What started as a search to check the box on our downtown Nashville venue turned into an adventure with Jess that will surely last a lifetime.

As I’ve told Jess before, far few people find their calling in their work. Jess did.

She is beyond talented — she’s an absolute superstar. Every detail of the wedding was meticulously counted for — every moment in the planning stages was thoughtful and calculated and meant to have the most impact on what we wanted in our wedding.

Through her series of meetings, open ended phone calls, FaceTimes, Skype sessions, texts, emails, coffees and (most importantly) guidance she helped craft our big day in ways that drew compliments from our family’s, our bridal party and our guests.

Our vendors asked us for her contact information, because they want to work with her more. Guests made it a point to tell us how good of a job Jess was doing. Our Bridal party, most of whom are married or planning, told us they wish they had hired Jess for their wedding — my wife’s Dad appreciated her work on the vendor side of things and my wife, whom Jess always was ready to make happy, appreciated the meaningful and intimate impact she was able to have crafting our wedding.

To recommend Jess is to do the least.

To tell you that there’s no-one else in the world you should trust with this special moment — to want you to know that no-one will care as much as you and your spouse do about this moment as much as Jess — and to encourage you to hire this exceptionally gifted human is the very least I can do to repay her for how much she did for my wife, our family and myself.

Wasting words would be to say “you won’t be disappointed”. That one’s easy.

What you will be is absolutely in awe; when your big day has come to an end and everything you wanted out of a wedding happened because Jess made it so.

With love,

Trey & Katherine Palmedo

Sent on 08/10/2019

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Trey, you are definitely going to be a groom I cherish forever. I thoroughly enjoyed helping guide you and Katie throughout the planning, and I just love how much you adore her. Katie, you were one of the most beautiful brides I’ve ever seen and I’m so glad you trusted me to make your day stress free! You both will always have a special place in my heart and I’d love to catch up next time we are in Nashville! Don’t be strangers. Congratulations on your new marriage! Now go enjoy your new life as husband and wife. 😊
  • Kristen

Kristen B. · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly Recommend

My husband reached out to Jess about 6 months before our wedding. He realized I was struggling with balancing work and wedding planning. Jess quickly responded and setup a video chat. We already had our vendors selected so Jess recommended a package that worked for us. Jess is very upbeat and professional. She really knows her stuff! She sent a questionnaire to fully understand our expectations. Jess happily answered all of our questions and provided guidance for our invitations, timeline of planning events, and much much more. She sent us a detailed checklist each month. She made sure we were on track and even planned our checklist around a trip we had 2 weeks prior to our wedding. Jess worked closely with our vendors and the venue throughout the process. She assisted with venue setup and the officiant script. Jess worked closely with our photographer by sending us a form to ensure we got all the family photo combinations we wanted. The day of the wedding, Jess and Cody both worked very hard to ensure our day was absolutely perfect. They arrived promptly and picked up our lunch order on the way. They even volunteered to come to our house and help us load stuff that morning. Jess and Cody cleaned and packed everything afterwards. They treated our wedding as if it was their own. We definitely recommend Say Yes With Jess Weddings!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Say Yes With Jess Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen! Cody and I definitely had a great time working your wedding, and we are so happy that Paul reached out for help. I love it when Groom’s reach out, because it shows how much they care about helping their beautiful brides! I’m so glad you both decided to become a part of the Say Yes With Jess Weddings family.
  • Laura

Laura B. · Married on 07/28/2018

A Great Experience with Jess!

We worked with Jessica as the Day-Of Coordinator for our wedding and she did a fabulous job. We started working with Jess about three months before our wedding, so we had all of the big pieces planned but in preparing for our big day she thought of several details that had not occurred to us and helped us be much more prepared. She was very thorough in working with our vendors to make sure everything was ready and accounted for and she created a great timeline for our wedding day. The day before the wedding she provided great hands-on support and made us feel comfortable turning over the reins for the day of our wedding.

On our wedding day she was everywhere! She managed to coordinate between the bridal party, grooms party, reception venue and ceremony venue to help keep everyone on schedule and make sure that decorations and details were covered where they needed to be. She was so thoughtful and helped everything run smoothly until late in the night. We were so grateful for Jessica’s help throughout the planning process and for her excellent support the weekend of the wedding. We would definitely recommend her to other couples looking for wedding planning or coordination help!

Sent on 06/25/2019