JamiEvents

Kingsport, TN View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

JamiEvents is a wedding planning company based in Kingsport, Tennessee. Owner and lead coordinator Jamie Jackson creates custom events, working closely with her clients to ensure that every detail reflects their personality and taste. Drawing on her years of experience in the industry, Jamie provides professional, friendly, and efficient service, taking the stress away from the happy couple.

JamiEvents offers two distinct packages to ensure that every client receives a customized planning service that suits their needs. Drawing on her experience with local vendors and venues, Jamie has curated a team of professionals who are dedicated to creating your dream wedding day. For the couple that has planned their wedding but is looking for wedding coordination service, Jamie is proud to jump in, organize the wedding team and lead the team so you can focus on saying "I do"!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Donna Married on 10/09/2022

Excellent Wedding Coordinator

I am so pleased we hired Jamie as our wedding coordinator. Jamie helped to relieve my anxiety about the whole process of planning a wedding. She was able to take my vision of what I wanted and make it happen. Her suggestions and feedback was so helpful. Unfortunately, we had an unforeseeable event happen at the wedding that involved the need of emergency medical service. Jamie was amazing with taking control with getting help while keeping the guests calm and informed of the situation. She got our wedding back on schedule and everything was absolutely wonderful! I am so grateful I had Jamie as my coordinator.

JamiEvents's reply:

Donna, You and TJ were dream clients! Working with you was a highlight of my year and I looked forward to your wedding all year. Thank you for allowing me to guide you in picking a dream team of vendors that worked so well together. We did navigate a scary situation and I want to thank you for your kind words. Ultimately all was ok and we had a wonderful time on a beautiful day! Truly a wedding to cherish!
  • BrielleRathbun
    Briellerathbun Married on 06/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have done it without her!

I cannot recommend Jamie and her services enough!! I got married at Howe Farms in Chattanooga and had my heart set on a very organized and fun wedding day, where everyone was in the loop, and SHE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND to direct exactly that!! The entire process was a total relief because we knew from the very first meeting that we could trust Jamie. She not only helped us accomplish our dream wedding, but she gave us so much insight on other amazing aspects we hadn't yet thought of, that we added and LOVED. On the day of, she was so communicative and I'm sure she took care of many many troubles that I will never know about. She's that good---I really couldn't have asked for more! There is NO COMPETITION with other planners and coordinators on the price, quality, and customization that you get with her! WORTH. EVERY. PENNY.

JamiEvents's reply:

Thank you isn't enough for such a thoughtful and generous review. Thank you for inviting me to join your team. I wanted to work with you and Ryan as soon as I saw you got engaged. Working with such joyful, humble and creative people made me have so much joy in my job. I think I smiled all day. Blessings on you both as you embark on life's journey as husband and wife.
  • illustration stars

Team

Jamie Jackson
Jamie Jackson
Owner/Coordinator

A little about me, I love weddings! I love when the most magical day comes together perfectly. Seeing a couple's dream day become reality and hearing, "This is the best day of my life" is what it's all about. I believe every wedding needs a coordinator, someone who can pull all the vendors and details together, someone who can answer questions and handle any issues that arise to create a flawless and stress-free weekend for the bride and groom. I love bringing all the wedding professionals together and empowering them to thrive in their area.

"Unity is strength...when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved." -Maggie Stepanek

Erin Morrison Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 32 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

2178 Rock Springs Rd Kingsport, TN, 37664
Location of (JamiEvents)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding