2178 Rock Springs Rd, Kingsport, TN 37664 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About JamiEvents

Creating stress-free and well planned weddings and events is the passion at JamiEvents, located in Kingsport, Tennessee. For 20+ years Jamie Jackson with JamiEvents has created a well organized system to ensure that each wedding and event becomes the reality of our couples' dream day.

JamiEvents wedding planning and directing offers services that specifically aim to help de-stress your wedding day. These services include:

• Vendor referrals
  • Detailed master timeline
  • Day-of coordination
  • Vendor coordination
  • Complete event oversight

JamiEvents’ previous wedding planning experience includes religious, non religious, cultural, destination, and civil weddings. With a wide range of event types and themes JamiEvents can help create any wedding a couple may desire.

• Neatfreakscco and Harrington Professional Services

JamiEvents 4
JamiEvents 5

cheyenne montgomery · Married on 10/18/2019

Life savor!

Jamie was a life savor for our wedding!! I could not have asked for a better coordinator. At 21 days out, the coordinator I had was not working so I contacted Jamie (after hearing great things about her). She stepped in and was a huge stress relief for me! Before hiring her I was so stressed about the day of details. She is great at what she does! She is organized and efficient, but also lets you make the final decisions. Hiring her is one of the best wedding decisions I made! From the rehearsal dinner to the very end of the wedding, she was amazing. She made our wedding day, and the whole month of as stress free as possible! I would recommend her to anyone!!

JamiEvents 6
    JamiEvents 7
    JamiEvents 8
    JamiEvents 9
    JamiEvents 10
    Sent on 11/02/2019

JamiEvents's reply:

You guys were incredible to work with and I loved how organized you were. It made implementing your vision so easy. The style and feel of your wedding was so unique and just getting to be a part of the contagious joy of the weekend was a huge blessing for me! I loved every minute working with you, Cole and your families!
  • Denise

Denise Gash · Married on 10/10/2019

Jamie was a delight to work with! She made the experience fun!!

Jamie handled almost all the details of my party! She found a place to have the event. Jamie found a caterer and set up a tasting with them. We discussed the tables and details of the venue. She was there when I walked in with the bride and groom and everything went perfectly!! I will definitely use her again!😊

JamiEvents 11
    JamiEvents 12
    JamiEvents 13
    JamiEvents 14
    JamiEvents 15
    Sent on 10/28/2019

JamiEvents's reply:

Denise, you are such a fun client and friend! Thank you for your kind words. I loved working with you and look forward to more events.

Susan Lane · Married on 06/22/2019

Jamie is the Best!

All of our vendors for my daughters wedding were excellent but hiring Jamie was absolutely the smartest thing we did. She is the best at what she does. not only is she professional, but she is genuinely interested in your wedding day being perfect. She was fun to work with. She was patient with my endless questions. She has the I initiative and experience to anticipate and prevent possible problems. She made what could a very stressful time, a time for us to enjoy and remember our daughters wedding. I really couldn’t have done it without her. She simply IS the BEST!!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

JamiEvents's reply:

Thank you Susan! I loved working with you and Julie; there is something so special about your family and it was my honor to be a part of your day! There were moments I will never forget (my favorite was when Julie and Billy prayed together at the ceremony); these will always make me smile. Blessings to your family!

JamiEvents Pricing

JamiEvents Price Rates

JamiEvents FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount