JamiEvents

Kingsport, TN View map Visit website

JamiEvents is a wedding planning company based in Kingsport, Tennessee. Owner and lead coordinator Jamie Jackson creates custom events, working closely with her clients to ensure that every detail reflects their personality and taste. Drawing on her years of experience in the industry, Jamie provides professional, friendly, and efficient service, taking the stress away from the happy couple.

JamieEvents offers two distinct packages to ensure that every client receives a customized planning service that suits their needs. Drawing on her experience with local vendors and venues, Jamie will curate a team of professionals that are dedicated to creating your dream wedding day. For the couple that has planned their wedding but is looking for an on-the-day coordination service, Jamie is proud to jump in and provide assistance.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Mollie O. Married on 08/11/2021

Absolutely perfect. Couldn't have asked for better!

Jamie is an absolute joy to work with. She helps with any and everything and ALWAYS has a smile on her face. You will not be disappointed when booking with her. I cannot say enough about how helpful, organized, intentional and lovely she is to plan and coordinate such an important day. She was an answered prayer!馃挆

JamiEvents's reply:

Thank you so much! And I have to say what a joy it was to work with you and Ian and your families. You guys are the real deal and you are truly an inspiration to everyone around you. Just getting to be a part was such an honor and joy for me!
  • Christina
    Christina J. Married on 06/12/2021

She will be my event planner for all of my events!!!

There are so many great things that I could list when it comes to JamiEvents! For someone like me who typically does everything herself to avoid being in distress or overthinking , I can honestly say that Jaime was/is my lifesaver. I hired her to be my event planner for my daughters second birthday all the way in Lake Mary, Florida! I am tremendously pleased by how organized, patient and willing Jaime was every step of the way. She is such a beautiful individual inside and out. I wouldn鈥檛 have been able to accomplish such a phenomenal 2nd birthday party extravaganza for my pride and joy. There were things that I didn鈥檛 even think of that were so important in the planning process. I could count on her to be my second pair of eyes, hands and my voice when planning such a detailed and well thought out party.

Jaime is very transparent and real. She will help you gather your thoughts while planning鈥攚hether it鈥檚 for a wedding or a birthday party鈥攕o everything runs smoothly. And it did!

There was nothing that Jaime couldn鈥檛 do, and if vendors were not cooperative鈥攕he found a way to make things happen! Jaime is always available and my entire family and I felt like she became part of the family because she was friendly, professional and knows exactly what she is doing. The day of the event would of been completely chaotic without her. I am so grateful that she is also planning for my sisters wedding. I 100% recommend Jaime for your next event. She is the best! If you鈥檙e reading this then you鈥檝e found your next event planner!!

JamiEvents's reply:

Christina, you've brought me to tears (and that's not easy ha) tears of gratitude that our lives have crossed paths and that I now have another Jackson family in Lake Mary FL! You have been so much fun - full of ideas and love for your precious daughter Logan! It was an honor to bring such a special celebration together. I look forward to many more special events.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

JamiEvents Price Rates

Team

Jamie Jackson
Jamie Jackson
Owner/Coordinator

A little about me, I love weddings! I love when the most magical day comes together perfectly. Seeing a couple's dream day become reality and hearing, "This is the best day of my life" is what it's all about. I believe every wedding needs a coordinator, someone who can pull all the vendors and details together, someone who can answer questions and handle any issues that arise to create a flawless and stress-free weekend for the bride and groom. I love bringing all the wedding professionals together and empowering them to thrive in their area.

"Unity is strength...when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved." -Maggie Stepanek

2178 Rock Springs Rd Kingsport, TN, 37664
Location of (JamiEvents)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding