Axel Marshall Productions Reviews

41 Reviews for Axel Marshall Productions

1 User photo

Madeline Jones · Married on 09/02/2020

Highly recommend Axel

My husband and I are so grateful to Axel for the incredible work he did with the videography at our wedding. Finding someone to capture our wedding was a high priority and we are both beyond amazed by the quality of Axel's videos. He gives such attention to details and is incredibly gifted as a videographer. He listened to our vision for our wedding and captured it all in our video and it is absolute perfection! I couldn't have imagined it turning out any better. Beyond his skill, he was overall really enjoyable to have with us at our wedding. He is upbeat, kind and very comfortable to be around. We would highly recommend him as a videographer!

Sent on 04/12/2020
  • Madeline

Madeline Caylor · Married on 05/24/2020

Wedding Videography

Axel is the best of the best! I would recommend him to anyone needing videography services. He went above and beyond, and his work is incredible. We couldn’t be happier with the service provided and the products of his work! I couldn’t imagine not having these videos to look back on our special day. Y’all get out there and book Axel Marshall Productions, you won’t be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/02/2020

Lindsey · Married on 03/21/2020

The absolute best you could have

I found Axel on wedding wire, after my first videographer that was recommended to me ran off with my $900 deposit and was never heard from again. This caused me to be super paranoid but Axel really was amazing about the whole thing. He worked with me to ease my nerves and he was exactly what I needed in the person videoing my wedding. We also had to cancel our wedding FOUR days before it was to happen due to COVID.Axel worked with us and without hesitation said he would transfer my payment and be available for out new date. When I finally met him, his smile was awesome and his laid back attitude was exactly what I needed. Then, when we got the video back, MAN it was SOOOO GOOD. I could see my pores pores the quality was that good.

Sent on 07/21/2020

Axel Marshall Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Lindsey! I truly enjoyed working with you and Patton, and I absolutely love the way your video came together! You both were so much fun to work with and I am beyond blessed that you chose me to shoot your wedding. If you guys ever need anything from me please let me know!

Tori Long · Married on 03/12/2020

Axel Marshall is a MUST

If I could give 10 stars, I would unhesitatingly do so. Axel did an AMAZING job with our final product, and he was such a joy to work with the day of! He had a gift of capturing all those special moments throughout the day (he’s got that experience which gives him the professional eye!) and is so professional and friendly. He made my husband and Is vision come to life, and was so patient with all our requests! If you choose Axel Marshall Productions, you’re choosing perfection and you won’t regret it!!!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Katie Peters · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding Videographer

If you need a videographer for your wedding I highly recommend Axel! By far one of the best vendors I had for my wedding. By the end of the night I felt like he wasn’t just working my wedding but that he had become a part of it. His work speaks for itself it is absolutely gorgeous, my wedding video turned out exactly how I had pictured!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Angie Kovach · Married on 10/20/2019

Totally worth it, and affordable.

As soon as I saw Axel's stuff, it was a no brainer. He didn't even compare to any other videographer. Then after skyping for the first time with my then fiance, it was icing on the wedding cake. We laughed, talked, it was so easy to work with him. The entire journey was easy, fun, and heart felt.

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 10/19/2019

Axel is a must have!!!!!

I've thought about this review for a while now simply because I don't even know how to put into words how great and wonderful Axel has been throughout this entire process. From the start he has been professional, extremely accommodating, kind, and I can assure you that no one else out there comes close to matching his talent.

During our Facetime meeting with Axel, he discussed all of our must haves for our video. You can tell he's done this a few times (lol) because he knew all of the right questions to ask. Our first conversation with Axel was a great one and he made us feel so comfortable. We felt like we had known him forever. Just a cool dude!

On our wedding day, he showed up right on time and ready to work. He didn't miss a thing! I was amazed at all of the things one person was able to capture. Also, he had never met our photographer before but they worked together so beautifully! I was just so impressed with that. Axel was awesome throughout the entire day and again, just so kind and easy going.

Our preview video was ready while we were on our honeymoon and we must have watched it a thousand times. Just amazing. My family and friends were in awe of it as well. The final video is just incredible. The detail his camera captures is INSANE! You can tell he takes his time putting all of the clips and sound together to make sure it tells a beautiful story. Our video is something we will cherish forever.

Not only is videography a must have for your big day but Axel is a must have.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Taylor · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding Videographer

Axel was incredibly professional and so easy to work with! Our wedding video was amazing, I truly could not have asked for better! He is worth every penny and will help you remember your special day! Thank you Axel for everything!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Alex Curtis · Married on 02/23/2019

Truly Amazing at What He Does

Axel does an amazing job of capturing your special day so you can re live it time and time again. we could not be happier with the outcome of our video and you wont either!!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Evan · Married on 12/31/2018

The one who captures magic.

You know when something really funny or phenomenal happens in life and you say, "shoot. I wish I had that on camera!" Well, hire Axel and I can guarantee he will capture the magic. In his one of a kind way, he was everywhere he needed to be at just the right time. Best part? I forgot he was even there. I never felt like he was hovering and the camera never got in the way of the actual moment. My finished product was 10 minutes and 40 seconds of pure phenomenal-ness. Worth every penny.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Jenna · Married on 07/21/2018

I will start by saying that everyone who has watched our wedding video was absolutely blown away and in awe of the love and happiness the video was able to portray. Axel did an AMAZING job and I would highly recommend him to anyone! He was so easy to work with, respectful, and kind and made everyone around him feel comfortable. My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding video and will continue to enjoy sharing it with our family and friends!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/01/2018

Axel was so wonderful to work with. He was the first vendor there on my wedding day and made sure everything went smooth! Our wedding video turned out better than I could ever imagine, so timeless, and something I cherish forever!

Sent on 08/10/2018
  • the Grooms

Edward · Married on 05/19/2018

Axel is great to work with and an all around great guy. His videos are amazing and his talent is unmatched. We got are videos back quickly and they are perfect. We knew instantly from the first video we saw of his that we wanted him to be our videography.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Paloma · Married on 03/03/2018

I can't say enough good things about our experience working with Axel on our wedding video. He is down to earth (someone we felt totally comfortable with even though we had never met before the wedding) and incredibly professional. After a few emails and a phone call, I felt like Axel knew exactly what we were looking for and I was confident he could make it happen. On the wedding day he disappeared into the background while catching amazing moments. He was also a good sport when a groomsman decided to "help him" by dancing around with his lighting! lol. He made sure that everything we wanted was in the video while also getting creative and fun shots that made our film even more special. The story that Axel put together of our wedding day was beautiful, fun, tear-jerking, and all around captured the atmosphere of our big day. If you are on the fence about booking Axel, just do it! He will create a video for you that can be cherished for anniversaries to come!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Mallory · Married on 02/03/2018

Axel is one of the nicest, easiest people I have ever dealt with. You can tell he loves what he does because because he always looks so happy, and every once in a while he would bring me over and say "I just have to show you this because it looks so cool." It made it so much more personable that I got to see some of the shots right after he took them, and without any editing they were already incredible! We had a blast with Axel and I cannot imagine a better videographer for our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone for any video needs!

Sent on 03/23/2018
  • Nessa

Vanessa · Married on 12/17/2017

We booked Axel two years before our wedding date and it was one of the best investments we made. Axel's passion for what he does is really reflected in his product and how he runs his business. Axel was nothing but professional and accommodating, from day one. He worked with us on some special requests, as we were planning our day, and unlike with other wedding vendors, I never felt like he was trying to over-charge us or convince us to spend more money. The final product speaks for itself and when I look at the videos, I am amazed that it was just one person behind the camera. He managed to be everywhere at once and capture every little detail, allowing us to relive our day, for years to come. Thank you for being an honest and dedicated professional.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Natalie · Married on 11/10/2017

Axel was honestly such a dream to work with. He is truly gifted at what he does and captured our wedding day in ways I never imagined. I can say with 100% certainty that he is one of the most kind vendors we worked with. I have watched our preview video no less than 10 times in the hour that I have received it. I cannot rave and recommend him enough!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/02/2017

Axel was fantastic!!! We did all of our planning over FaceTime, phone, and email before our big day, and he did an amazing job with being consistent and following through with our vision! We were so thankful for his creative eye, and ability to catch the most precious moments!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Axel Marshall Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Taylor! The wedding that you and Tytus had was an absolute dream and I thoroughly enjoyed working with two people who are so obviously in love! If you ever need anything, you have my contact info and I'm always available to talk!

Jordan · Married on 07/08/2017

Hiring Axel to do our videography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Axel spent time to understand the feel for the video that we wanted and made that come to life using his expertise and high quality camera. Not only did he capture our moments and our guests’ moments perfectly, but the detail shots and the drone work he did is amazing!! We ordered three different length videos, and each time they were so stunning and beautiful and transported us back into the feeling of that day. Having a videographer is something I would highly recommend because it recreates those memories of your big day so that you can literally see and hear the emotion, and Axel is the perfect person to capture those moments! I get goosebumps watching the videos- he really is that good!! It's something amazing to share with your friends and family, and we'll be able to watch it on anniversaries down the road. He got everything, yet it was like he wasn’t even there at the same time. No one was worried about being on camera because he was so subtle with his shots yet it looks like he was in the mix when you watch it back. We would highly, highly recommend him to anyone wanting a videographer, and for those who aren’t sure if a video is worth it, his definitely are!!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Axel Marshall Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the gracious review Jordan, it truly means a lot! I can't thank you and Aria enough for selecting me to be your videographer on such a monumental day in your lives. It was an honor to capture your entire day and the beauty/emotion that went along with it. I still watch your highlight videos as they are some of my favorites I have created so far! If you or Aria ever need anything just let me know! Thank you again!

Meghan · Married on 06/10/2017

We are so thrilled with Axel and his work. While his portfolio speaks for the remarkable quality of his work, Axel was also friendly, professional, responsive to our messages, and timely. It's going to be so special having a video of our wedding ceremony in the years to come! While we were originally on the fence about whether or not to hire a videographer, I couldn't be happier that we did or that we chose Axel Marshall Productions.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Axel Marshall Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and the gracious review Meghan! You and Will had a beautiful ceremony and I am so blessed to have been apart of it. I wish you both the best that life has to offer and if you ever need anything you know how to reach me! Thank you again!

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Axel is the best wedding videographer! He was flexible with our schedule when we were making appointments before the wedding. He was always quick to respond if we had any questions and was easy to work with. He was very professional during the wedding and was very kind. Our wedding video was beyond our expectations! He is very talented and has an eye for detail! We are just absolutely in love with our wedding video and we are so happy we hired him!!! We highly recommend you hire Axel as your wedding videographer!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Axel Marshall Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the gracious review Jessica! I had a great time at your wedding and I am thrilled that you love the video! I wish you guys a lifetime filled with nothing but happiness and I'm sure I'll see you soon! Welcome to the family!

Tabitha · Married on 05/13/2017

Axel made our wedding video everything we imagined and more. This was the one thing I had no worries about on our actual wedding day. Axel is so creative and listens to every little detail the goes above and beyond. We couldn't have asked for anything better. We love our video and will cherish it for years to come.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Connor · Married on 05/06/2017

Axel exceeded any expectation that we had. He did an INCREDIBLE job!

I can't eve count how many compliments we have received on the vides.

5 stars!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Daphne · Married on 04/29/2017

Axel is absolutely amazing to work with. He made me feel at ease that everything would flow smoothly on my big day. His work is wonderful!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

Hiring Axel as our videographer was hands down, 110% one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Both my fiance and I were on the fence about even hiring a videographer but after watching Axel's videos I couldn't imagine not having one. Axel was so accommodating, kind, professional and on top of things from the very first email. He arrived at the venue before anyone else on our wedding day (even me!!) to get some awesome drone shots. Throughout the day he perfectly balanced capturing candid moments while capitalizing on the photographers' shots and giving us amazing ideas of his own that turned out so beautifully on camera. Axel isn't only super talented at what he does, he is genuinely a great person to be around and made us, our family, and friends all feel so comfortable. Our videos were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING- I can't help but smile just to think about them- and will be something we will treasure forever. If you are even considering hiring a videographer, reach out to Axel. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Axel Marshall Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Jessica! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Andrew on your wedding day and I can't thank you enough for the opportunity to shoot your wedding, it was beautiful! Your wedding was definitely one I will never forget and the images that were captured from not only me, but your photographers, were perfect. I wish you both all the happiness that life has to offer and thank you again for allowing me to play a small role on your big day! You and Andrew are the best!