6909 Wakerobin Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37412 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About JB Videography

PLEASE USE OUR WEBSITE TO CONTACT US. Not the weddingwire contact feature. It doesn't notify us when people contact us. And please do not text us. Please email us directly or use our site's contact page. We do not want to miss you!

When preserving your most special memories, photographs can only capture so much. Wouldn't it be nice to remember and share your most special day in a way previous generations never could? JB Videography wants to help you capture your love story and your wedding day using advanced video technology and equipment to create a one of a kind film.

We do DVDs but are slowly transitioning to digital-downloads and streaming only. This way, your memories are preserved in as many places as you like, We do events for musicians, weddings, website promotional videos and athletic events. But our main focus is weddings.

Your guests will forget there is a video crew at your wedding. We combine staying out of sight with getting the best shots possible.

Video samples are available to view on my website.

www.jbvfilms.com

JB Videography 7
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Emily Anne Smith · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!

Jamison is absolutely amazing!!! Right at the beginning of wedding planning I knew I wanted a videographer, my wedding planner gave me a list of many videographers that she recommended and I took time to go to each of their websites and look at their videos, and the style and care that I could tell he put into his videos won me over instantly. Before we even signed a contract he had a phone call with both my husband (then fiancé) and I to get to know us, and our expectations. This set an amazing tone for the level of professionalism that he upholds. Days before the wedding he contacted me that due to a no-fly restriction he would not be able to use his drone, but actually sourced it out to someone else to make sure I still got an overheard view, very thoughtful! Flash forward to wedding day, while neither of us are super comfortable in front of the camera he did a great job at helping us feel comfortable and caught all of the staged moments and the natural ones! He even got the videos back to us in record time, we weren’t even back yet from our honeymoon when he told me he had them ready. Each and every video truly blew us away, the “Love Story” video which compiled the entire day truly showcased what the entire wedding was like and was so fun to share with family and the friends. The longer videos showing the pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception were amazing. We loved the documentary style which really gave us a feel for what happened that day, and we know we will cherish them forever. Even after he had got the videos back to me, and had completed everything for us, when he heard about a devastating health issue a close friend in the wedding suffered he reached out to them and offered to compile a video for them of all of the moments she was in at the wedding. That really blew me away, and showed how much dedication and love he really has for this. I could not recommend Jamison enough and am so beyond glad he was able to be the videographer for our wedding. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    JB Videography 8
  • Alex

Alex Taylor · Married on 08/04/2019

The best videographer ever

Jamison was the absolute best. He's such a professional at what he does and works quickly + efficiently to get his shots! He made our wedding 1000x better and the video captured the day perfectly! He was so flexible when problems arose (so thankful for that!) I couldn't have asked for a better videographer! HIRE HIM.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 07/22/2019

Amazing videographer!

Jamison’s work is phenomenal. After watching his videos, I knew I had to hire him. Since the beginning, he checked in and responded to any of my questions quickly. Jamison also has a great personality which makes it fun to work with him. I got my wedding video fast before I even got back from my honeymoon. When I got home, the first thing I did was watch my wedding video. It was perfect! I could not believe how well he captured our day. I am so happy that I hired him. I can’t believe I have this video (& extra footage) to cherish forever. I would recommend Jamison Ashley Films to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/17/2019

JB Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Axel Marshall Productions
    Axel Marshall Productions Wedding Videographers

Jamison is an incredible videographer and an awesome person to be around. His work is top notch and always tells a great story. On top of that, he works very hard to ensure you are comfortable in front of the camera during your wedding day. I would recommend him time and time again!

• Kenney Photography
    Kenney Photography Wedding Photographers

Jamison is awesome to work with!! If you haven't found your videographer yet, look no further!! His work is gorgeous and he's hands down the BEST in Chattanooga!! He is always prompt, creative and works well with other vendors! Hire him, you won't be disappointed!!

• The Barn at Drewia Hill
    The Barn at Drewia Hill Barn & Farm Weddings

If you are looking for AMAZING & BREATHTAKING QUALITY, look no further!! You will not be disappointed when you choose JB Videography for your wedding, or whatever your special event may be!! The attention to detail & incredible perspective of this artist, in my opinion is virtually unmatched. If 10 stars were an option.. he would have them all!!

• 6909 Wakerobin Drive Chattanooga, 37412 See on map
    3347820488 (Phone number)
    We still do weddings in the south/central Alabama area and all points in between with NO travel fees!