6909 Wakerobin Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37412 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Jamison Ashley Films

From the split second I started shooting weddings over ten years ago, I've known it was never just about two people.

It's about everyone.

Cinematic films influence your entire family tree, from your grandparents to your future great grandchildren, when they witness the look in your eyes, the words that you speak and the embraces you held. Your wedding day tells a love story that should be told for generations.

When your daughter watches this, she'll understand how she deserves to be treated. She will navigate the world with a greater sense of what makes an incredible partner because she witnessed it first in your wedding film.

When your grandson replays this, he'll gather up the ways and nuances of how a woman treats her husband - with respect, trust, love and grace. He'll go about looking with true eyes for a mate that’s the real deal.

Your love story film can guide your family's legacy while also capturing some of the most significant first and lasts you’ll ever experience.

As a father, I wish I would’ve known when simple moments were the last ones of their kind. Like the last time I spoon-fed my daughter or the last morning I kneeled down to tie my sons shoes or the last Saturday they wanted a piggy back ride.

I see this exact thing happen on a wedding day. Film seals the last time a mom will help her daughter put on a dress and the last time a mom will dance with her little boy before he becomes a family man. But film also holds the firsts - the first kiss, the first dance, the first toast.

These films hold all of that - all of that hope, all of that love, all of that life.

For everyone.

PLEASE USE OUR WEBSITE TO CONTACT US.

Recent video samples are available to view on my website. WeddingWire only allows low-quality, small file size videos to be uploaded to their site.

www.jamisonashleyfilms.com or jbraly@gmail.com

105 Reviews for Jamison Ashley Films

• Haley

Haley Shrader · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Amazing experience with videographer

Jamison and his team were AMAZING! They made my husband and I super comfortable, and they made our day so much fun! Jamison had my video ready BEFORE the original date he told me! I have already watched our ceremony and love story video multiple times, and I cannot wait to show our kids one day! Jamison should be the first phone call you make when you get engaged! He was mine!

Sent on 08/04/2020

Jamie Ann Rennick · Getting married on 11/05/2021

Best Wedding Ceremony Video

We hired Jamison to film our ceremony for our wedding. We wanted a pretty basic video of our wedding and Jamison's talents exceeded our expectations, plus he was so fun to work with! He worked super well with our photographer. We LOVE our video!

Sent on 05/29/2020
  • Christopher

Christopher Hill · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Obvious Choice

Jamison made our wedding planning and wedding day stress free! Even though we had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID, Jamison was more than willing to work with us on our new date. He IS the obvious choice when it comes to wedding videography and he so much more than just a dude behind the camera. He makes the day fun and knows how to make you smile. He really cares about his clients and I could not recommend him enough!

Sent on 09/04/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jamison Ashley Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2900
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Axel Marshall Productions Wedding Videographers

Jamison is an incredible videographer and an awesome person to be around. His work is top notch and always tells a great story. On top of that, he works very hard to ensure you are comfortable in front of the camera during your wedding day. I would recommend him time and time again!

• Kenney Photography Wedding Photographers

Jamison is awesome to work with!! If you haven't found your videographer yet, look no further!! His work is gorgeous and he's hands down the BEST in Chattanooga!! He is always prompt, creative and works well with other vendors! Hire him, you won't be disappointed!!

• The Barn at Drewia Hill Barn & Farm Weddings

If you are looking for AMAZING & BREATHTAKING QUALITY, look no further!! You will not be disappointed when you choose JB Videography for your wedding, or whatever your special event may be!! The attention to detail & incredible perspective of this artist, in my opinion is virtually unmatched. If 10 stars were an option.. he would have them all!!

• 6909 Wakerobin Drive Chattanooga, TN, 37412 See on map
    3347820488 (Phone number)
    We still do weddings in the south/central Alabama area and all points in between with NO travel fees!
    Location of (Jamison Ashley Films)