6909 Wakerobin Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37412 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About JB Videography

PLEASE USE OUR WEBSITE TO CONTACT US. Not the weddingwire contact feature. It doesn't notify us when people contact us. And please do not text us. Please email us directly or use our site's contact page. We do not want to miss you!

When preserving your most special memories, photographs can only capture so much. Wouldn't it be nice to remember and share your most special day in a way previous generations never could? JB Videography wants to help you capture your love story and your wedding day using advanced video technology and equipment to create a one of a kind film.

We do DVDs but are slowly transitioning to digital-downloads and streaming only. This way, your memories are preserved in as many places as you like, We do events for musicians, weddings, website promotional videos and athletic events. But our main focus is weddings.

Your guests will forget there is a video crew at your wedding. We combine staying out of sight with getting the best shots possible.

Video samples are available to view on my website.

www.jbvfilms.com

JB Videography 5
JB Videography 6
JB Videography 7

Lauren Lockhart · Married on 04/26/2019

Best investment for our wedding!

Working with JBV Films for our wedding was an exceptional experience. I always knew that when I got married, one of the most important investments I wanted to make to remember our day was to hire a videographer. I had heard about JBV Films several years ago and loved Jamison's work. There was a quality to his heirloom wedding films that was just a step above any others I had seen. I knew he'd be the first vendor contact I would make after my husband, Nick, and I got engaged. From the first email inquiring about his availability, up to our wedding day, Jamison was a complete professional to work with. He went above and beyond to accommodate our date, met with us to get to know us as a couple, discuss how his process works, what we wanted in our video, etc. On the wedding day, he and his team arrived to our venue an hour early and didn't stop all day to capture the most amazing shots possible, and did it all with smiles and genuine excitement for me and Nick and the life we were beginning together. This isn't just a business. Jamison and his team truly go the extra mile for their clients. As icing on the cake, our completed wedding film was delivered to us SIX DAYS after our wedding!!! That is unheard of in this industry and was so appreciated. We couldn't be happier with our heirloom wedding film and we will cherish it for the rest of our lives. Thank you, JBV Films!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Maegan Bridges · Married on 12/14/2018

Absolutely amazing

Jamison was incredible to work with. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our wedding film. Jamison was so helpful and an amazing person right from the very beginning. He made sure that we had everything that we wanted and more for our wedding video. He is very professional, but also very fun to work with. Knowing that he was recording our wedding day helped to make our day so much more special. My husband and I weren’t even planning on having a videographer at our wedding, but the very first time I saw one of Jamison’s wedding films, I knew that I had to have him at my wedding. I’m so glad we chose him, and that he was willing to film our wedding. He did an amazing job documenting our day. We have had so many complements on our wedding video and we can’t wait to watch it for many years to come. Jamison truly is the best and I couldn’t have asked for a better videographer to document our wedding day. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Jamison. We are so blessed to have such a beautiful film for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Kelsey · Married on 10/13/2018

worth every penny!

If you’re questioning booking him, don’t. If there’s one decision I know I made right for my wedding it was hiring Jamison and his assistant to be our videographer. My husband was very hesitant about having a videographer and “another camera” in front of his face on our wedding day, and Jamison put his stress to ease. Jamison was so laid back and easy going the entire day, it was like he was one of our friends that we’ve known forever. Not only did he make the day a lot less stressful, the video he created was just absolutely beautiful. I can’t count how many times I’ve watched it and every time I watch it I still shed a tear! Our video is something we will cherish forever. We can’t wait until the day we can show this to our kids and grandkids. Thank you Jamison for creating something we will hold so close to our hearts and capturing even more then we could imagine or ask for!

Sent on 11/01/2018

JB Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Axel Marshall Productions
    Axel Marshall Productions Wedding Videographers

Jamison is an incredible videographer and an awesome person to be around. His work is top notch and always tells a great story. On top of that, he works very hard to ensure you are comfortable in front of the camera during your wedding day. I would recommend him time and time again!

• Kenney Photography
    Kenney Photography Wedding Photographers

Jamison is awesome to work with!! If you haven't found your videographer yet, look no further!! His work is gorgeous and he's hands down the BEST in Chattanooga!! He is always prompt, creative and works well with other vendors! Hire him, you won't be disappointed!!

• The Barn at Drewia Hill
    The Barn at Drewia Hill Barn & Farm Weddings

If you are looking for AMAZING & BREATHTAKING QUALITY, look no further!! You will not be disappointed when you choose JB Videography for your wedding, or whatever your special event may be!! The attention to detail & incredible perspective of this artist, in my opinion is virtually unmatched. If 10 stars were an option.. he would have them all!!

• 6909 Wakerobin Drive Chattanooga, 37412 See on map
    3347820488 (Phone number)
    We still do weddings in the south/central Alabama area and all points in between with NO travel fees!