JB Videography Reviews

JB Videography 6
JB Videography 7

Natasha Dolinskiy · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Videographer Ever!!

Jamison is such a fun guy to work with. He really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and he really knows what he’s doing. The guy will produce a crazy good video with film you would never think could be used! I would never want to use another videographer other than him again!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Mckee · Married on 05/25/2019

JBV is the best wedding video vendor out there!

JBVideography was our favorite wedding vendor by far. Not only did they provide excellent service and quality video, but they were also very personable and fun to work with! Also, we received our final video less than two weeks after the event. Amazing! They made the wedding day even more exciting and fun for us. We highly recommend JBVideography!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Lauren Lockhart · Married on 04/26/2019

Best investment for our wedding!

Working with JBV Films for our wedding was an exceptional experience. I always knew that when I got married, one of the most important investments I wanted to make to remember our day was to hire a videographer. I had heard about JBV Films several years ago and loved Jamison's work. There was a quality to his heirloom wedding films that was just a step above any others I had seen. I knew he'd be the first vendor contact I would make after my husband, Nick, and I got engaged. From the first email inquiring about his availability, up to our wedding day, Jamison was a complete professional to work with. He went above and beyond to accommodate our date, met with us to get to know us as a couple, discuss how his process works, what we wanted in our video, etc. On the wedding day, he and his team arrived to our venue an hour early and didn't stop all day to capture the most amazing shots possible, and did it all with smiles and genuine excitement for me and Nick and the life we were beginning together. This isn't just a business. Jamison and his team truly go the extra mile for their clients. As icing on the cake, our completed wedding film was delivered to us SIX DAYS after our wedding!!! That is unheard of in this industry and was so appreciated. We couldn't be happier with our heirloom wedding film and we will cherish it for the rest of our lives. Thank you, JBV Films!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Maegan Bridges · Married on 12/14/2018

Absolutely amazing

Jamison was incredible to work with. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our wedding film. Jamison was so helpful and an amazing person right from the very beginning. He made sure that we had everything that we wanted and more for our wedding video. He is very professional, but also very fun to work with. Knowing that he was recording our wedding day helped to make our day so much more special. My husband and I weren’t even planning on having a videographer at our wedding, but the very first time I saw one of Jamison’s wedding films, I knew that I had to have him at my wedding. I’m so glad we chose him, and that he was willing to film our wedding. He did an amazing job documenting our day. We have had so many complements on our wedding video and we can’t wait to watch it for many years to come. Jamison truly is the best and I couldn’t have asked for a better videographer to document our wedding day. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Jamison. We are so blessed to have such a beautiful film for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Kelsey · Married on 10/13/2018

worth every penny!

If you’re questioning booking him, don’t. If there’s one decision I know I made right for my wedding it was hiring Jamison and his assistant to be our videographer. My husband was very hesitant about having a videographer and “another camera” in front of his face on our wedding day, and Jamison put his stress to ease. Jamison was so laid back and easy going the entire day, it was like he was one of our friends that we’ve known forever. Not only did he make the day a lot less stressful, the video he created was just absolutely beautiful. I can’t count how many times I’ve watched it and every time I watch it I still shed a tear! Our video is something we will cherish forever. We can’t wait until the day we can show this to our kids and grandkids. Thank you Jamison for creating something we will hold so close to our hearts and capturing even more then we could imagine or ask for!

Sent on 11/01/2018

James · Married on 09/28/2018

Better than we could have imagined!

Jamison was incredible! He went above and beyond and made a film we couldn’t be happier about! We’ve had people call and text us telling us how his video of our wedding was so beautiful! Jamison’s attention to details and knowing this is something we want to look back on 10,20, and 30 years from now and be so happy about. He also provided us with the unedited documentary style footage which is so special to us. Hearing loved ones voices and the sencerity of their words made us cry all over again. Choose Jamison! You won’t be disappointed! He was so nice and helpful during the whole process and super easy to work with. We are thankful he was our guy!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Keri · Married on 08/18/2018

Jamison Braly was a dream videographer. After seeing his work online, I knew I wanted him as my videographer. Him and his team were so professional, and he went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. He was like family on our special day, and we loved having him there.
    His drone took such amazing images and put a cool touch on the video. We received the video within days of our wedding, and it was so special, we will cherish this video forever.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    JB Videography 12
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 07/14/2018

We love JBV films!

JBV Films did an amazing job on our wedding video!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Julia · Married on 06/24/2018

We had the best experience with JBV films! From the beginning, his quick responsiveness was something that made wedding planning so much easier. It’s something that I noticed and admired about him and his business. We were planning our wedding from out of state but he was so accomodating by finding times to FaceTime to talk about what we envisioned for our wedding film. During the wedding day, he was so fun and easy to be around. He captured beautiful moments that I will cherish forever. He had great ideas and gave us great pointers. He brought a second videographer with him for different angles and shots. As most brides and grooms know, the wedding day flies by and we didn’t get to see a lot of things happen. For instance, I the bride never saw any of the flower girls or bridesmaids walk down the isle. But it’s great to have this video and be able to watch the memories I remember and even watch things for the first time.

When we got back from our honeymoon, we got an email saying our wedding video was ready. It was such a beautiful video, a lot of or friends and family said they cried when they watched it. He captured the sweet words and moments before the wedding and ended the video with a happy and uplifting song with everyone dancing at the reception. It was a great and beautiful video that captures the whole day. We are forever thankful for JBV films. I’ve watched the video 10 times already and will probably go watch it some more after I’m done writing this review.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Susannah · Married on 06/09/2018

Jamison is truly a professional any duo getting married needs to work with. HIs work was more than we could have ever expected. Not only is he someone my husband and I would hire again, but its so important to surround yourself with other Godly, funny, creative adults for a successful marriage. From our consultation, to our wedding day, everything was easy easy easy working with JBV Films. He made us feel right at home, let our love and goofiness shine through, it was so natural. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day, it was the best day of our life, and JBV Films captured it perfectly. We will cherish the video, the experience and the new friendship forever. -Seth and Susannah Shaver

Sent on 07/31/2018

Katrina · Married on 05/12/2018

Jamison was the first vendor we booked over a year out. I had been told from various past brides to look into getting a videographer to capture those moments you miss the day of the wedding because in between doing the bride and groom stuff, you WILL miss many moments. When we contacted Jamison, he responded very quickly to our inquiry. Jamison wanted to meet with my fiancé and I first, to ensure it would be a good fit for both parties. We all hit it off instantly and found comfort in knowing that the day of the wedding was going to be a blast. He maintained contact with us the months leading up to the day of the wedding and by the time the wedding came around, it was as if he was not only one of our vendors but a friend. Jamison is a true professional, he was laid back and easy going, which is what you want in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the wedding day. He really took his time to create a wedding video that reflects US as a couple. In addition to capturing the moments we missed, he also captured the moments we didn’t miss but want to relive over and over again. We can’t wait to go back and watch “our movie” on our first anniversary and 30+ years from now. Jamison is truly is the best at what he does! I wish he could document every event in our lives!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Macy · Married on 05/05/2018

My mom always told me that at the end of your wedding there's only a few physical things that you will walk away with. Of course you'll have your dress and the memories, but she told me that pictures are so important, because that is what you have to share with family afterwards and reflect back on as you grow old together. While planning my wedding, I knew I wanted a videographer. I knew that a video would take pictures the next step further. Pictures are wonderful to hang on the wall, but I wanted to truly feel and relive my day over and over again !! I wanted to see the interactions between my husband, family and friends. I wanted to walk away from my wedding day with more than just the sweetest of memories - I wanted an heirloom. Jamison's video captured EXACTLY what I was looking and hoping for. My husband and I plan on rewatching our video every year on our anniversary. He truly captured the essence of our special day in multiple, different ways. It was by far more than I could have hoped for and imagined. We opted for a full recording of our ceremony, preceremony, reception, finalized video, and Instagram teaser. I love them all and SO many people have said the greatest things about our videos !! I'm happy to have a high quality product that is completely tailored to our day ! I found Jamison while watching a friend's video who had just got married. I was blown away by how he captured their unique love story. I immediately knew that he was the perfect person for me to use !! I had been searching for awhile and right when I saw the video I knew that he was the one who could do the most perfect job ! I was completely at ease while working with him and was totally impressed by his eye for finer details. There are scenes from our video that have so much detail that I would have otherwise missed if Jamison had not captured them. Im so in love with our dreamy, fairytale day and cannot recommend Jamison enough to also help capture yours !!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

I initially met Jamie at my Maid of Honor's wedding. We immediately hit it off and I relayed to my fiance that we HAD to have him for our wedding. We didn't initially work in a videographer into the budget, but saw it's worth and level of quality with Jamie's work. We watched that particular video and fell in love even more. We booked Jamie and he was more than willing to travel to Atlanta, come early, e-mail back and forth about timing multiple times in one day, work with my photographer and my wedding planner.
    After all said and done, my now husband and I consider him to be part of the family. He took all the highlights of our wedding and combined them all to tell an incredible love story. I've watched MANY wedding videos in planning a wedding, and Jamie is one in a million. We didn't want the cliche video of getting ready, into the ceremony and into the reception. We wanted it to flow and Jamie exceeded our expectations. I think I've watched our video over 100 times and I STILL get choked up. I've received nothing but compliments about our finished product and have been told "watching this makes me feel like I'm there all over again!" We had the best time with Jamie and his assistant John Frank, who is just as awesome, and enjoyed every second of them being there to enjoy our wedding. My only regret is that I'd have to get married again to use them!! Love you guys and thank you for allowing Cory and I to relive our wedding as many times as we want :)

Sent on 05/08/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/28/2018

Sent on 05/08/2018

Megan · Married on 04/21/2018

Days since our wedding, there is nothing more meaningful and treasured to me than our wedding video and I know for the rest of my life, that'll remain. Especially when we get to show our children the foundation on which our love and family was built.

Jamison captured our love, true to us and our day. Each video he crafts is truly unique from the others. What I have enjoyed most is that the many people who were not at the special day, felt as though they still were. They could witness our love and commitment and support us in that huge step!

Wedding videos are certainly a thing nowadays, but story telling, not so much. Jamison truly is an artist with film and the video he creates shows the care he pours into his art. It's not just footage of your day. It's the most beautiful story of the best day of our lives.

You should be honored if JB decides to work with you because he takes his application process seriously. He truly is searching for those madly in love couples.

My husband and I have so much respect for JB as a videographer and person. We love his charisma, humor, friendliness, and kindness. Even more because he is equally professional, dedicated and thorough.

He works well with other vendors and creates a team atmosphere among them all.

A true professional. he truly is an INVESTMENT, not a cost, because his work allows the energy and emotion of your special day to live on forever.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Katie · Married on 12/09/2017

Jamison was lovely to work with. He started working on editing our video a couple of days after the wedding. We should have a complete video in about two weeks! He made me so comfortable, and truly made me feel good about myself. He made me feel beautiful when I usually don’t.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Brynn · Married on 11/11/2017

I can’t put into words how blessed I am to have had Jamison with us on our wedding day. He was the very first vendor I booked - after researching every videographer in our area, I kept coming back to JB. Brides, this is your guy. Our wedding was 8 hours away from Chattanooga (that alone proves how amazing he is!) No one can compare to the quality, detail, and enthusiasm Jamison puts into his work. He stood by us the entire day and captured EVERY single moment, and never missed an opportunity to make us laugh. All of our guests and family complimented his creative eye and incredible attention to detail. I will be forever grateful that God allowed us to cross paths - I gained not only a precious heirloom, but a dear friend. Because of Jamison, I can relive my wedding day over and over, and I cannot thank him enough!! I’ll be the first bride to rock the “JB Videography” T-shirt to show the world how much I adore his work and everything he stands for. Thank you so much, JB!!!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2017

Simply writing words on a review can’t express how amazing this man and his assistants are! Our wedding video is something we will treasure forever! Jamison knows how to read people and within the small time that he has known us, he told our story perfectly and better than we could have ever imagined! He is very patient and makes you feel comfortable... even when a camera is in your face lol. We would recommend him over and over again!!! Don’t take the “cheap way out” when it comes to your wedding video! Invest in professionalism and you will have no regrets!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Hannah · Married on 10/21/2017

The video that Jamison produced for me is incredible! I can't tell you how many compliments I have received on the quality of his video. Jamison truly captured the essence of our day and I get to relive the day over and over again. Jamison was always quick to respond to any emails that I sent him and he had our wedding video done in 2 weeks, which is an amazing feat. I know some people may think that a wedding video is somewhere they can cut their budget but I strongly encourage you to have one made and better yet to have Jamison be the one to make it for you. It will be money well spent!

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2017

If I could give advice to anyone planning a wedding my number one would be to hire Jamison. He captures the feeling and gives them life. Your love, your happiness, your romance.... your friends and family get to experience all through these films, how cool is that? Not to mention after all is said and done there are two things you have to reminisce on one of the most important days of your life, pictures and video. Years to come I get to watch the beautiful video that looks like an extended trailer to a love story, our love story. Jamison is worth the money, not just with his work but his personality. He kept a positive attitude throughout the entire day that honestly kept me focusing on just enjoying my fairytale.

Sent on 10/12/2017
    JB Videography 13
    JB Videography 14
    JB Videography 15

Jason · Married on 09/23/2017

He was amazing. He captured our marriage in a way that I didn’t think was possible. The videos he made were gorgeous. Like I said, he’s a stud!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Denise · Married on 08/26/2017

Jamison thank you just does not convey how thankful we are for our experience with you. From our first meeting to the final product of the video. Kaitlyn and Adam's love was so evident and you captured every sweet loving moment. We are so thrilled that we have this video to watch and share through the years. Thank you so very much for being with us and treating us like family. Denise and Dennis Estep

Sent on 09/15/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/26/2017

Jamison did an amazing job! He was very easy to work with, and made the day seem so smooth and fun. Very easy to work with, and a great person to be around on such a stressful day.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Renee · Married on 08/26/2017

JBVideography did an amazing job on my son and his new wife's wedding!! He captured the true love they have for each other. The whole day was absolutly beautiful and he captured it all!!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2017

Jamison,
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! We just got a chance to sit down and watch the raw footage. We love it all! In the video, you captured our personalities perfectly. I don't know how you did it, but I'm so thankful to have the video to look back on for years and years! It brought many smiles to our faces to watch the clips from that day. Things go by so fast, and we love having the chance to relive those moments. Miles and I just wanted to sincerely thank you again, Jamison. You did such a wonderful job!!

Sent on 07/03/2017