TW Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

TW Productions is a videography company based in Knoxville, Tennessee, capturing couples' wedding memories in cinematic style. Lead filmmaker Trenton Washam is a certified videographer with years of experience documenting milestone events. He loves watching clients' faces light up as they look back on their precious celebrations for the first time. These talented professionals strive to produce stunning films with a powerful emotional impact. Their goal is to tell the story of each client's special day as seamlessly as possible. They serve couples throughout Tennessee and beyond with no added fee for travel expenses.

There are four wedding packages to choose from at TW Productions, accommodating various budgets and requirements. Each option includes both ceremony and reception coverage, meaning couples can rest assured that the most important details of their day are included. Trenton and his team offer up to 14 hours of videography services on the day, with the Premium package also including rehearsal coverage. After the celebrations, they can spend up to 40 hours editing to produce a breathtaking highlight film. Depending on the package chosen, highlight videos range between 3-12 minutes in length. With the premium package, the team aspires to craft a longer wedding film including snippets of toasts, speeches, and the couple's recited love story. Additional features of their services include:

• Pre-ceremony coverage
  • Drone footage
  • Additional hours
  • Client revisions
  • Digital downloads

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Kinlee
    Kinlee S. Married on 12/24/2021

Christmas Eve Bliss

Trenton was incredible!!!! Not only did he capture the wedding day beautifully, he also was such a help and an encouragement! It truly felt like having a best friend by your side for the day. I am so grateful we have this beautiful video to look back on for years to come! Trenton is a great videographer to work with.
  • Gracie
    Gracie A. Married on 12/17/2021

Trent was an amazing addition to the team that made our wedding day beyond special. He is extremely professional and has the best personality!

Trent played a huge part in making our day one to remember. His amazing technic and ability to bond with us helped everything run so smooth! He told us exactly what we needed to do and also encouraged us along the way. My husband and I cannot reccommend him enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Trenton Washam
Trenton Washam
Lead Videographer

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I’m Trenton and I’m the lead videographer/editor for TW Productions. In high school I discovered that being behind the camera was my passion. I attended college after high school where I went on to achieve my associates degree in Technical Video Production and became a certified videographer. In May of 2017 I decided to give it a try and start doing wedding videography. I quickly discovered that I loved it; and being able to meet amazing people and create for them a memory that will last forever truly honors me. I will be 100% devoted to serving you and your big day and do everything in my power to craft for you a truly cinematic experience

1725 Durham Park Ln Knoxville, TN, 37918
Location of (TW Productions)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding