TW Productions Reviews

14 | Knoxville, TN

14 Reviews for TW Productions

Emilie 路 Getting married on 10/08/2021

The best!

Trenton was absolutely incredible!!! He was so personable and kind. He made everyone feel comfortable. Communicating what I wanted with him was 10/10. Video quality 10/10 and overall experience 1000000/10!!!! BOOK HIM NOW! You will not regret it.

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Annelise

Annelise M. 路 Married on 11/21/2020

Wonderful videographer

Trenton was the best videographer we could have asked for! He was so kind, easy to work with, had great communication and brought such a fun energy!馃コ We absolutely love both our full wedding video and sneak peak film!鉂わ笍 We would recommend using him for any videography needs!

Sent on 01/31/2021
  • Jordan

Jordan B. 路 Married on 10/17/2020

Book now!

Trenton is so fun, easy to work with, professional, and makes you feel so comfortable which is SO important on your big day! highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/05/2021

Heather W. 路 Married on 07/03/2020

Simply Amazing

We hired Trenton with TW Productions to video daughter鈥檚 wedding. He was the best decision of the wedding planning. He gets every detail, and provides a memorable video that will be cherished for many years and generations to come! Everyone told us it was like watching a movie. He is without a doubt the best videographer we鈥檝e seen! He鈥檚 so friendly and easy to work with. He was there the ENTIRE day to make sure nothing was missed. Book TW Productions and I promise you won鈥檛 be disappointed. Worth every penny we spent!

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie K. 路 Married on 10/13/2019

Professional, Quick, Helpful

We are so beyond happy we booked Trenton at TW Productions as our videographer for our wedding day! He鈥檚 professional and fun, and he鈥檚 clearly so talented at what he does. When we first saw the video we cried and were both speechless because of how amazing it is. I know we鈥檙e going to treasure this video for our whole lives! It was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding day. Thank you so much! We highly, highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley S. 路 Married on 07/27/2019

TW Productions Review

I am so happy I decided to have a videographer to film my special day but even happier it was Trenton with TW Productions. Trenton is truly a gifted soul. He was very professional and easy to work with. I didn鈥檛 even notice he was there. He captured every picture perfect moment. We are so blessed to have it on video and to be able to share it with our family and one day our children. I cannot thank him enough for making our memories last forever with this perfect video. I would DEFINITELY recommend Trenton for anyone鈥檚 wedding video, or ANY video for that matter鈥. AWESOME AWESOME!

Sent on 07/01/2020

Carol T. 路 Married on 05/05/2019

Austin & Sara Mullican

This was a beautiful video we didn't have a lot of money to work with and Trenton made it happen for us! We chose the less expensive video but we're not disappointed. All the shots before, during, and after we're priceless. thank you Trenton and we will definitely be using you again if we ever need your services.

Kaitlin W. 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Phenomenal wedding video!

I loved working with Trenton! He was absolutely phenomenal to work with. He went above and beyond with our video! His laid back personality made everyone feel at ease with him and the camera. His pricing and packages are the best we found. The only regret you鈥檒l have is not choosing him as your videographer!

• Olivia

Olivia S. 路 Married on 10/11/2018

Wonderful Experience & Beautiful Wedding Video

I would recommend Trenton over and over again! The style he puts into his wedding videos is one of a kind. We still watch our wedding video every few months and we were married back in November 2010! He is so easy to work with. The video he produces is like no others I have ever seen. I feel very lucky we were able to hire him to video our wedding.

Sent on 06/30/2020

Kadie C. 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Highly recommend TW production!

Trenton is great! My husband and I have known Trenton for many years and he is always so friendly. My wedding video is amazing and I couldn鈥檛 have asked for anything better. I honestly love it. I highly recommend TW productions. 馃槍

Hannah S. 路 Married on 03/10/2018

Wonderful!

Trent was awesome to work with, and he was professional yet energetic! One of the things I appreciated the most was that he made sure our wedding video reflected both our personalities as individuals and as a couple. Having a video of our wedding was one of the most important things to me leading up to that day, and Trent did not disappoint with the quality of video he provided! Watching our video is our favorite way to relive our wedding day and I am so glad we chose Trent to help us create this memory.

Sent on 06/28/2020

Dana 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Wonderful Videographer and Perfect Video

Trenton did our wedding videography, and I have to say that he was my favorite out of everyone we hired. He was so kind and patient, spent the entire day with us capturing a ton of footage, and our video is incredible. I could not have imagined anything better. Not to mention, he had it completed for us very quickly. Cannot recommend Trenton enough! I鈥檓 so glad that he did our videography, and I also love to watch his other work. You will not be disappointed if you hire this man!

Sent on 06/26/2020

Heather 路 Married on 06/02/2017

Simply Amazing

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Grace

Grace C. 路 Married on 02/20/2020

Worth. Every. Penny. My dream video!

My video was a dream. Trenton listened to everything I said I wanted and captured it perfectly. It was genuine, emotional, and beautiful. The cinematography, colors, music choice, and everything else he added was perfect. It was captured exactly as I remember it that day. He really captured my husband and I's personality! I go back at least once a month and watch it again, my cheeks hurting from smiling so much. Do yourself a favor and hire TW Productions for your wedding video. You won't regret it!

Sent on 06/16/2020