194 Holderness Dr., Longwood, FL 32779 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About Luxe Filmography

Hi, I'm Patrick, the filmmaker behind my brand, Luxe Filmography. I've been a full-time filmmaker for 10 years. I reside in the Central Florida area, and I love capturing love stories around the world. I go between Orlando and the greater Tampa area often, but I am available for your wedding day regardless of location. No distance is too far!

I love what I do, and I treat every wedding as if it were my own. The best way to get in touch with me is through the contact form on my website: https://luxefilmography.com/inquire. I am excited to hear from you and learn more about your special day!

Patrick

Luxe Filmography 2
  • Linda

Linda Johnson · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing, professional and fun Videographer

Patrick was a true professional for our wedding. He captured all the details and beautiful moments of our special day. He is fun to work with, communicates well, and truly cares about creating memories that will last forever. You only get one chance to capture your wedding day-I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Luxe Filmography 3
    Luxe Filmography 4

Austin and Kellie Arthur · Married on 04/07/2018

High Qaulity

Very kind and able to work well with us at a high stress event! The result of our video is beautiful. He is a very good man.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Saniya · Married on 02/19/2018

Patrick is awesome!

We are so happy we had Patrick film our wedding. He was professional, on time, and also very flexible with all that was happening through out the whole day especially being the only videographer for a 125 person wedding. He showed us a little snippet while we were doing bride and groom portraits after the ceremony and it looked beautiful. We absolutely recommend him for any occasion and can’t wait to see all the videos.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Luxe Filmography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download