194 Holderness Dr., Longwood, FL 32779 Map · Phone number · Visit website

🎥 Wedding Filmmaker
☀️ Orlando & Central FL Area
🌱 Plant-Powered
🏳️‍🌈 LGBTQ+ Friendly
⬇️ Visit my website & let’s chat!

www.luxefilmography.com

Hi, thanks for visiting my storefront!

I'm Patrick, the wedding filmmaker behind my brand, Luxe Filmography. I've been a full-time filmmaker for 10 years. I reside in the Central Florida area, and I love capturing love stories around the world. I go between Orlando and the greater Tampa area often, but I am available for your wedding day regardless of location. No distance is too far!

I love what I do, and I treat every wedding as if it were my own. I am excited to hear from you and learn more about your special day!

I produce luxury wedding films specializing in a high contrast romantic look. I film in 4K resolution and edit with a timeless, yet modern appeal. With a five-star rating and over 100 weddings over my career, I have the experience to help your wedding day go smoothly - all while you feel like you're simply hanging out with a friend.

If you like what you see, please contact me via my contact form on my website: https://luxefilmography.com

I Can't wait to hear from you :)

Patrick

Videos 5 vídeos

10 Reviews for Luxe Filmography

Kimberly Wright · Married on 01/12/2019

Patrick was Amazing!

We used Patrick for our daughter's wedding and were totally satisfied with the job he did. He was very easy to plan with, showed up and did exactly what he promised. Very professional, and interacted beautifully with the photographer. He was everywhere, yet did not attract attention. The video was absolutely beautiful! He even patiently worked with us afterwards to make it just perfect. Sooooo happy with the product! I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Luxe Filmography's reply:

Kim, it was a joy filming your daughter's big day! I couldn't have asked for better conditions! Your brilliant decor, location, weather/lighting, and such a lovely couple, officiant, and congregation! My best wishes to everyone!
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn · Married on 11/16/2018

Wonderful Videographer!!

Patrick was our videographer was so awesome from the second he walked in the door on our wedding day! I was literally walking out the door with my photographer and wedding planner to do a first touch with my future hubby (which Patrick was originally not going to be filming due to timing), but he said if we gave him just a minute, he could be ready and rolling to capture this special moment of our wedding day which was so amazing and was a great addition to our wedding film. He worked so well with our photographer and blended in the whole day which allowed him to capture all of the perfect, raw moments from our wedding day. I would definitely recommend him 100%!!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Luxe Filmography's reply:

I loved working with you and your hubby, Jackie! Such a beautiful wedding and you two were super laid back on such a hectic day! I wish you well!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Luxe Filmography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2700.00
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Luxe Filmography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 194 Holderness Dr. Longwood, FL, 32779 See on map
    407-250-8659 (Phone number)
    Location of (Luxe Filmography)