16703 Andy Thomas Road, Sale Creek, TN 37373 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 225
Availability Check your date

About The Barn at Drewia Hill

The Barn at Drewia Hill is an excellent place for any event... If you love wide open spaces, the country-rustic look & feel of a weathered barn, romantic ambient lighting & beautiful, rolling green fields in every direction...? We may be exactly what you're looking for!
We know you'll love The Barn at Drewia Hill & all it has to offer. We specialize in all things weddings/ceremonies/receptions.. but also LOVE accommodating gatherings for birthdays, anniversaries, reunions, corporate events & we can even offer options for doing "booth type" barn sales, benefits, fundraisers & church group functions.
In an industry where so many times, the important details & necessities can be realized as some very "expensive extras," we are proud to be a venue that does NOT nickel & dime our renters for the basic, practical items that are necessary to make your day a beautifully equipped, convenient & successful event.
Our overall pricing here at the barn always includes the most practical necessities needed for most any event. Part of what this long list includes (but is not limited to,) 22 guest tables, 150 white folding chairs, white table linens (tablecloths,) the white curtains, draperies & string lighting seen in our pictures, several large drink dispensers, lots of various sized galvanized tubs, all sizes of wood slices, whiskey barrels & old vintage doors for staging, lots of vintage crates & rustic décor items, large wooden spool table, several hay bales, a beautiful white vintage claw-foot tub.. & SO MUCH MORE!!
Even with all that we offer here at our barn, we continue to be one of the lowest priced venues in the Hamilton County & Chattanooga area, with most wedding packages beginning at around $2700 (based on your group size.)

We are also very grateful to all the everyday American heroes around us! We are proud to give special military & first responder pricing consideration.

We also do all types of events here at the barn. Non-wedding related event pricing can be given upon request, based on event specific details.
You don't have to take our word for it, just give us a call to set up an appointment time & come see for yourself. We are usually available 6 or 7 days a week & are happy to arrange an earlier in the day or evening time appointment.
Our calendar for this year (& the next,) is becoming more & more limited by the day so call us soon & come see all we have to offer for your one of a kind day!
Thank you so much & God bless!!
Kris Cobb~ Owner

The Barn at Drewia Hill 3
The Barn at Drewia Hill 4

ASHLEY · Married on 10/18/2018

October Wedding - 2018

Kris was amazing! We had a Thursday wedding and flew in from California.
    Despite her busy life she makes you feel like you are the only person she is working with. She responds quickly, but just like with most venue owners I would not expect a quick response on a Saturday or early Sunday during peak wedding season. Just like you would want on your big day, she is focused on whoever the lucky couple might be for that weekend.
    She has a catering company called Kris’s Kitchen (SOOOO worth it), helped us with a bartender, and if you can the DJ she recommends (Keenan Daniels) made our wedding.
    The barn itself… well just take a look at the pictures. She doesn’t have to use fancy tricks to make the area look better. You’ll get a beautiful rustic barn that Kris spent time planning out and building from scratch. From the angle of the barn to allow sunlight into the windows, the photo opportunities in front of a beautiful sunset, down to the little details inside. There are certain rules that some may not be okay with, like no pets, only real flower petals, and only canned beer, but it makes sense to keep the barn prepared for the next couple.
    Long story to kind of show you the wonderful personality of the venue owner:
    On the day of our rehearsal, we showed up early and in full force (think 10 people) to set up. I told her that I had a hard time telling people they couldn't come since everyone wanted to help out. See, our family and friends traveled so far I wanted to make sure everyone was happy. She understood this and though there were a lot of people standing around, like I knew there would be, she let it be. The day prior to the rehearsal it down-poured and she wanted to make sure an outside ceremony was still an option before setting the inside up. When I told her the outside wedding is still what I wanted she went to work.
    That evening at the actual rehearsal we were practicing and realized that the sun at 3pm would be directly in the faces of everyone in front of the arbor. So we decided to switch the ceremony indoors. I called to talk this change over with her, knowing that I had made the call earlier to stick with the outside ceremony she wanted to make sure I personally wanted to make the switch and that I wasn’t just doing it to please my family. Basically, she was ready to back me up if I wanted the ceremony to be done outside still. That alone makes her worth it. Sometimes in the middle you may get caught up trying to please everyone and she reminds us that it is still OUR day. She rolled with the change that caused a complete re-organization of the inside set-up less than 24 hours before the ceremony.
    We appreciate everything Kris did to make our wedding one to remember!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • sarah

sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

We recently had our wedding here and everything was so perfect! Throughout the process from booking to day-of, Kris was very attentive, easy to get ahold of, and made time for us! I live in Knoxville so I had limited times I could come down, and Kris was always accommodating and found a way to fit me into her schedule. She takes pride in this barn and what she does here, and it is well worth every penny! We paid the additional fee for the clean up service, and I advice every couple to do so! We went back the next morning to get the rest of our stuff, and you couldn't even tell we had been there! Everything was clean and all of our stuff was gathered up. All we had to do was load it up! I couldn't imagine cleaning up the place at the end of the night when everyone's exhausted, so it was money well spent!

The morning of, Kris was such a huge help. We had some stubborn doors we were trying to set up for the ceremony, and she did everything possible to get those things working. She decorated the food table with some of my misc. decorations and it looked beautiful! She goes above and beyond simply being a "venue owner" and really does what it takes to make sure your night goes smooth and perfect! We still have guests telling us how beautiful the venue was and how perfect it was for the wedding. We also loved it because it came with about 90% of the decorations! This place really is a gem, and I wouldn't have chosen differently.

Sent on 09/27/2018
    The Barn at Drewia Hill 5
    The Barn at Drewia Hill 6
    The Barn at Drewia Hill 7
    The Barn at Drewia Hill 8

REbekah · Married on 06/30/2018

Many of our guests reported that ours was the best wedding food they ever had. This is from people who have attended weddings that cost 10 times what ours did. The venue is gorgeous and Kris makes it easy having everything you need. We highly recommend Kris and her barn

Sent on 07/08/2018

Award

The Barn at Drewia Hill FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,600.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 225
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Barn, Farm/Ranch
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? March, July, August, December

• Simply Savory Events LLC
    Simply Savory Events LLC Wedding Caterers

The Barn at Drewia Hill is a BEAUTIFUL venue for your wedding! The staff is great to work with and works very hard to make sure your special day runs smoothly.

• Patriot Threads
    Patriot Threads Wedding Favors

This place has been updated and is in great condition. It reminds me of when i was young and used to go to barn weddings with my family and pap paw.

• Paper Swallow Events
    Paper Swallow Events Wedding Planners

Kris was so easy to work with! I greatly enjoyed my experience coordinating a wedding at her beautiful barn! Rain threatened all morning and early afternoon, which can always make for a stressful wedding day, but Kris was great to run to with questions regarding my rain plan ideas so that I could quickly gather the information I needed in order to make the bride's day as beautiful as possible. (Though, thankfully, we never had to pull out that rain plan!)

• 16703 Andy Thomas Road Sale Creek, 37373 See on map