2-1000
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Castleton Farms

Begin Your Experience with us!

Surrounded by breathtaking views of the East Tennessee mountains and offering picturesque backdrops any direction you look, Castleton Farms is the ideal venue for the most romantic day of your life – your wedding. Castleton offers four different gardens to choose from, each unique from the other. Whether it’s the rustic Carriage House or the Tuscan-inspired Vineyard Garden, the enchanting Woodland Garden or the elegant Southern Garden, all of our gardens are customizable to reflect who you are as a couple. But more than just a venue, we’re event designers and coordinators, whose goal is to ensure you have a stress-free planning process and to bring your every wedding wish to life. Castleton Farms is truly an experience you don’t want to miss out on.

Don't just listen to us - take a minute and either view some of our images or watch some of our favorite Castleton Brides on their wedding day.

Give us a call at 865.376.9040 and let's begin your Castleton Experience today!

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Shuttle (2)
Hors d'Oeuvres (1)
Stations (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)

I was a Castleton Farms Bride and I would STRONGLY recommend this location and our wedding planner, Darla Walker, to anyone! We reserved the entire property for the weekend and we had the Bridal Luncheon, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, and the Reception on the property all planned by Darla. We truly had the dream team. I could not have asked for any more on such a special and important day. They were extremely professional and I cannot thank everyone enough!

Profile Picture Abigail, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Shuttle, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I was the matron of honor in my sister in laws wedding and I must say castleton was amazing ! I have been in 5 weddings this year two of which have been at castleton and I can’t express how wonderful my experience as a bridesmaid was there. I was honored to be a part of the first showing all the way through to the wedding and Darla and her staff were always willing and available to help and not only that, they truly put their hearts into each wedding! Thank you for making my sister in law and friends wedding so special and perfect.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/23/17, 1 Review

Valet
Wheelchair Access
7 AWARDS

15 ENDORSEMENTS
As a musician I visit a lot of venues. I've played Castleton Farms several times over the past few years and their grounds are simply astonishing. My personal favorite is the vineyard, as it's cozy and easy to decorate, but all the different areas on the property are wonderful. And Darla is so very helpful with planning!

As I preferred photographer at Castleton, I have the great fortune of shooting many weddings at this stunning venue. Not on is the venue spectacular and unique in this region, but Darla and her team know how to do it right. No detail is left to chance and your wedding day will go off without a hitch as a result. I could not recommend another venue or planning team more highly.

Castleton Farms is a fabulous location for weddings of all different styles. The staff is first rate, and Darla oversees the wedding process from start to finish to make sure it is absolutely perfect. Whether the wedding is chic, bohemian, or elegant, let Castleton make your wedding dreams come to life! Schedule your consultation today... You won't be disappointed!

Classy and Elegant venue for a wedding!!!

Events

150 Cedar Grove Road, Loudon, TN 37774   See On Map
865-376-9040 (phone)
Castleton Farms is a wedding venue from Knoxville, TN . We service weddings throughout the local area, including the Smoky Mountains , Chattanooga, and Nashville. Castleton Farms is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Knoxville wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in weddings, barn weddings, planning, and other events.