Castleton Farms is a 110-acre estate with lavishly manicured lawns and rolling pastures. Complete with a Greek Revival Manor that houses the Bride and Grooms Suites, our restored Equestrian Barn- The Carriage House, a Tuscan Vineyard, and much more!
The Castleton Experience includes full planning and design services and our team will go above and beyond to ensure you have the stress- free wedding of your dreams, that surpasses all of your expectations. Being a Castleton Bride is like no other!
We have 3 packages:
The Woodlands Experience
The Carriage House Experience
The Castleton Experience
These packages include:
Exclusive Use Of Castleton Farms' 110 Acre Gated Property on Your Wedding Day
• Use of Castleton Farms for Your Engagement, Boudoir, and Bridal Photography Sessions
• Day Of Use of Our On Site Bridal Suite and Hair and Make-up Suite Beginning at 8:00am
• A Full Mimosa Bar with Juice Options and Fresh Fruit As Well As
Breakfast Including An Assortment of Bagels and Coffee for the Bridal Party
• Lunch for the Bridal Party Including a Variety of Options
• An Attendant is Included to Oversee the Manor and Bring You Anything You Need
• Grooms Suite with a Flat Screen TV, ESPN Go, Cornhole, and Access to the Castleton Pool *Groom and Groomsmen May Add Skeet Shooting*
• Lunch for the Groom and Groomsmen (Choice Between the Grill Buffet or BBQ Buffet)
• Use of the Castleton Farms Golf Cart for Pre-Ceremony Pictures
• Choice of White or Black Garden Chairs for the Ceremony/Reception (Up to 200, Add'l Chairs Can Be Added)
• All Tables for Ceremony and Reception
• Choose from Our Selection of Cotton/Polyester or Lamour Table Linens in a Variety of Colors China, Flatware, and Glassware is Included with a Variety of Styles and Colors to Choose From Reception Space is Equipped with Beautiful Dimmable Chandeliers
• Choose From our Selection of In House Décor, Including Candleabras, Add'l Chandeliers, Mirrors, Chalkboard Signs, and Soft Seating Furniture Which Are the Perfect Addition to Your Day
• With Two Covered Spaces Castleton is Able to Offer a Built in Plan B Option
• A Team of Event Coordinators Will Handle All Set Up, Decorating, and Will Oversee the Perfection of Your Day
• Parking Attendants Are Included to Direct Your Guests
• An On Site Shuttle Bus is Provided to Shuttle Guests to the Ceremony Location
• Greeters Will Greet Your Guests and Help Them Find Their Way
• Complete Set Up, Decorating, and Tear Down- We Will Pack Up Anything You Bring In For You
• Full Scale Planning, Design, and Coordination Services Complete with Our Planning Experience Day Which Includes A Full Day In Our Studio with Your Vendors, Planning Your Special Day. Includes Mimosas, Breakfast, and Lunch!
Not planning a wedding, or already have a venue? That's okay too! Castleton offers multiple types of events on and off-site. Host your corporate dinner, holiday party, special event, or non-profit with us. Or allow our team of experts to provide you with our full planning and design services at the venue of your choosing. Check out our rental catalog and have gorgeous decor from the farm brought to you, and don't forget about our draping services. Fabric draping can enhance any space and give it that special touch that will have your guests in aww!
Schedule a consultation today and we can discuss making your vision a reality! #BeginYourExperience and be a #CastletonCouple!
124 Reviews for Castleton Farms
Recommended by 97% of couples
44 User photos
Connie Hess · Getting married on 02/03/2021
Danyelle made the planning easy, from choosing vendors to table place settings, she guided us through the process seamlessly. She and Taylor pulled the wedding day off without a glitch.........Perfection. If we needed it - one or both of them were there. I asked Danyelle for a fairytale....and that's what my daughter got! Can't say enough good things about this amazing experience!Sent on 04/08/2020
Megan Boswell · Married on 10/17/2020
Danyelle McGrath: Making Dreams Come True
If you want to feel like your best friend is planning your wedding, choose Castleton Farms and Danyelle. I planned my wedding while working through my masters in physician assistant studies which was the perfect recipe for stress. Danyelle made every decision smooth. She was a calming, collected presence and somehow she knew exactly what my vision was for our wedding day. My mom and I appreciated her honesty and dedication to making our wedding the actual happiest day of our lives. Danyelle treats you like one of her friends from the beginning and building that trust made all the difference for me. It alleviated the majority of my stress and made me feel like I truly had someone who cared about what our wedding day would mean to us. I had zero stress during our wedding week because Danyelle had everything done and in place. Instead of feeling stressed and pulled in a million directions as some couples experience, our wedding week and wedding day was filled with laid back, quality time with friends and family. My fiancé and I truly enjoyed ourselves at our wedding and the week leading up to it. We were able to fully immerse ourselves in each moment because Danyelle took care of everything. If that sounds like how you hope your wedding goes, make it a reality and give her a call. She is truly beyond the best!Sent on 11/10/2020
Kelli Wyrick · Married on 10/10/2020
Truly, I cannot say enough about Castleton Farms, Danyelle, and Taylor. I had always heard that planning a wedding was a dreaded and stressful process. However, with Castleton, that certainly was NOT the case. The entire process was smooth and so enjoyable! From our initial tour to the moment we left the property on our wedding night, Danyelle and Taylor made the entire experience a dream. Their experience and professionalism are unmatched. They were even able to produce our dream wedding with a last minute change of plans due to a significant amount of rain. Truly, how our wedding played out was even better than we originally planned, and that is all due to Danyelle and Taylor's forethought and skill. Our wedding party was able to just relax and hangout ALL DAY prior to our ceremony because everything was taken care of by the amazing staff. Our guests could not stop talking about the beauty of the ceremony, the grounds, the reception, and how seamless the whole event was. It does not get any better than Castleton Farms! I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to have our wedding there! You guys are the ABSOLUTE BEST!Sent on 10/26/2020
Team of Castleton Farms
In 2006, Danyelle accepted a group sales position at a small cabin rental company in Pigeon Forge, at which time she never imagined it would lead to coordinating and executing weddings. Since then, she has successfully constructed 4 wedding departments at various companies in addition to having hundereds of blissfully happy Brides! With over 14 years of experience in the Event Planning Industry, the last 10 of which focused primarily on weddings, Danyelle strived to provide a stress-free experience for each Bride, and prides herself in making sure every detail is just as they have imagined it. "Not many people can say that they wake up and enjoy going to work, but I truly do. I have a helping heart and I love helping Brides! My biggest piece of advice is, the day goes by so fast, enjoy every minute of it and don't stress!"
In 2006 Taylor and her family moved to Tennessee, and instantly fell in love with it. Taylor attended The University of Tennessee, and ended up being the perfect fit for Danyelle's Event Coordinator. "I have such a heart for planning events! It truly makes me happy to see the bride's faces when they see what we have put together for them." Taylor has been with Castleton for almost a year, and is continuing to work on her passion of being a great event coordinator!
As a musician I visit a lot of venues. I've played Castleton Farms several times over the past few years and their grounds are simply astonishing. My personal favorite is the vineyard, as it's cozy and easy to decorate, but all the different areas on the property are wonderful. And Darla is so very helpful with planning!
As I preferred photographer at Castleton, I have the great fortune of shooting many weddings at this stunning venue. Not on is the venue spectacular and unique in this region, but Darla and her team know how to do it right. No detail is left to chance and your wedding day will go off without a hitch as a result. I could not recommend another venue or planning team more highly.
Castleton Farms is a fabulous location for weddings of all different styles. The staff is first rate, and Darla oversees the wedding process from start to finish to make sure it is absolutely perfect. Whether the wedding is chic, bohemian, or elegant, let Castleton make your wedding dreams come to life! Schedule your consultation today... You won't be disappointed!