102 W SUMMIT HILL DR, Knoxville, TN 37902 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lillian Ruth Bride

Formerly Wedding Wonderland, we have been giving our brides the most memorable experience for over 40 years. In August of 2017, we packed up and moved to Market Square! We changed our name and re-branded as a fresh, unique place to find distinctive gowns. We are very committed to giving you the best service, and allowing you to enjoy the process, stress free.

We love what we do and we hope it shows. It is such a privilege to get to know our brides personally and make lasting relationships with them. We love hearing all the details; how you met, where you're getting married and, of course, your vision of your dream wedding gown. Then the fun begins of actually trying on the dresses and after finding "The One", putting the whole look together. Now, THAT is fun!!

Come and see why we have generations of brides that have made it a tradition to shop with us and why recent brides bring back their friends to shop for their wedding gown. It is our goal for everyone that comes through our door to leave knowing that they had a wonderful experience.

We look forward to meeting you!

Follow Lillian Ruth Bride on

99620a9177856e9d pizap com14503782893381

64 Reviews for Lillian Ruth Bride

• Makenzie

Makenzie · Married on 06/11/2020

Only place to shop for a wedding dress!!

WOW!!! Liz is literally the best bridal fairy godmother ever and she made the whole experience a dream for me. From the moment we walked into the salon I felt extremely hopeful and excited to find my dress here. It was my first bridal experience and it surpassed my expectations! There were no sales tactics and I was even encouraged to continue looking at other places if I wasn’t sold on a dress yet. This stood out to me because after going to another popular bridal salon in the area I felt that I was being pressured into making a decision and it felt more like trying to buy a car than the dress I would marry my husband in. They took such great care of my and my guests and it was an unforgettable experience for us. They also recommended Sandra G’s for my alterations, and she made my dress fit like a GLOVE. I recommend this salon to every single bride and I am dying for my bridesmaids to get married so I can come back and spend more time at Lillian Ruth! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and that’s all thanks to Lillian Ruth!

Sent on 08/06/2020
  • Amy

Amy Anthony · Married on 04/04/2020

A most wonderful magical time!

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and found my daughter’s wedding dress! Most helpful and fun staff!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Lillian Ruth Bride's reply:

Thank you so much- this made our day!! We are so grateful we were able to help your daughter find her gown!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing bridal salon experience!

I went into Lillian Ruth Bridal in search of a veil and accessories and I was so blissfully surprised at what a wonderful experience it was in the salon. The staff were all so kind and accommodating, and the experience of the shop was tranquil and beautiful. I LOVE their veil selections and they helped me design custom earrings that I'm still receiving compliments on a month our from the wedding!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Lillian Ruth Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Real Wedding

• Mile Marker Images Wedding Photographers

Go to Wedding Wonderland first. You won't need to visit another shop. Lisa & Liz are superstars. They keep up with the latest trends and always have timeless gowns available. They have an amazing collection of veils, shoes and accessories too. But what matters most is HOW they do it. Their service & attention to detail is unmatched. There are not enough superlatives to use. Go see them first!

• Castleton Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

The best wedding dress boutique in Knoxville! We always send our Castleton brides to visit Lisa and Liz at Wedding Wonderland. These two are so helpful and patient with each bride. They listen to what the bride wants and make great recommendations. The bride is always their priority! Not only that, but these two are so FUN to work with - it's like shopping with your best friends!

• 102 W SUMMIT HILL DR Knoxville, TN, 37902 See on map
    T-F 10-6 S 10-4
    Location of (Lillian Ruth Bride)