Lillian Ruth Bride

Knoxville, TN View map

Formerly Wedding Wonderland, we have been giving our brides the most memorable experience for over 40 years. In August of 2017, we packed up and moved to Market Square! We changed our name and re-branded as a fresh, unique place to find distinctive gowns. We are very committed to giving you the best service, and allowing you to enjoy the process, stress free.

We love what we do and we hope it shows. It is such a privilege to get to know our brides personally and make lasting relationships with them. We love hearing all the details; how you met, where you're getting married and, of course, your vision of your dream wedding gown. Then the fun begins of actually trying on the dresses and after finding "The One", putting the whole look together. Now, THAT is fun!!

Come and see why we have generations of brides that have made it a tradition to shop with us and why recent brides bring back their friends to shop for their wedding gown. It is our goal for everyone that comes through our door to leave knowing that they had a wonderful experience.

We look forward to meeting you!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Loren L. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Amazing experience

Lillian Ruth Bride is incredible! From start to finish, they made shopping for a dress a fun, laidback, and unique experience!

Liz went above and beyond to make the process smooth and fun. Before the appointment, she reached out to get a feel for budget, style, and who would be joining me at the appointment. Day of, she only pulled dresses that fell within my budget and style. She also provided excellent guidance on fit and helped manage expectations. Even though our appointment was for 90 minutes and ended at closing time, I felt no rush or pressure to buy a dress that day.

The vibe of the shop is also so relaxing and chic! They allow outside beverages and provide glasses for lots of champagne popping.

I loved my experience and was thrilled to find my dream dress at the first (and only) place I looked!

Lillian Ruth Bride's reply:

Oh Loren, you made our week! Thank you so much for these kind words! We're so grateful to have you in the LRB Family- you were such a joy!!
    Kelsey K. Married on 05/29/2022

Great Experience

I had a great experience at Lillian Ruth. They called ahead of time to get a feel for what I might be looking for. This was my first time trying on wedding dresses and I wasn't sure what to expect, but my consultant made me feel super comfortable the whole time. When we realized I wasn't going to find my dress there, the consultant gave me great advice about other places in the area to check out, which showed me that she cared more about helping me find a dress than about making a sale. Highly recommend!

Lillian Ruth Bride's reply:

You're so sweet, Kelsey- thank you for these kind words! I know you're going to be a gorgeous bride + I'm so thrilled you found the perfect dress for your big day!
  • Makenzie
    Makenzie Married on 06/11/2020

Only place to shop for a wedding dress!!

WOW!!! Liz is literally the best bridal fairy godmother ever and she made the whole experience a dream for me. From the moment we walked into the salon I felt extremely hopeful and excited to find my dress here. It was my first bridal experience and it surpassed my expectations! There were no sales tactics and I was even encouraged to continue looking at other places if I wasn’t sold on a dress yet. This stood out to me because after going to another popular bridal salon in the area I felt that I was being pressured into making a decision and it felt more like trying to buy a car than the dress I would marry my husband in. They took such great care of my and my guests and it was an unforgettable experience for us. They also recommended Sandra G’s for my alterations, and she made my dress fit like a GLOVE. I recommend this salon to every single bride and I am dying for my bridesmaids to get married so I can come back and spend more time at Lillian Ruth! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and that’s all thanks to Lillian Ruth!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Tyler & Trisha
    26 photos · 05/11/2019

Mile Marker Images Mile Marker Images Wedding Photographers

Go to Wedding Wonderland first. You won't need to visit another shop. Lisa & Liz are superstars. They keep up with the latest trends and always have timeless gowns available. They have an amazing collection of veils, shoes and accessories too. But what matters most is HOW they do it. Their service & attention to detail is unmatched. There are not enough superlatives to use. Go see them first!

Castleton Farms Castleton Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

The best wedding dress boutique in Knoxville! We always send our Castleton brides to visit Lisa and Liz at Wedding Wonderland. These two are so helpful and patient with each bride. They listen to what the bride wants and make great recommendations. The bride is always their priority! Not only that, but these two are so FUN to work with - it's like shopping with your best friends!

102 W SUMMIT HILL DR Knoxville, TN, 37902

T-F 10-6 S 10-4
Location of (Lillian Ruth Bride)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding