All About the Bride - Chattanooga

3702 Dayton Blvd Suite A, Chattanooga, TN 37415 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About All About the Bride - Chattanooga

Located in Chattanooga, Tennessee, All About the Bride is a boutique specializing in a variety of wedding gowns. We know wedding dress shopping is an exciting time, but can also be very stressful. With All About the Bride, you are guaranteed a wonderful shopping and purchasing experience as you and your wedding party are serviced exclusively during your appointment time. Our goal is to provide incredible customer service and to make you feel special as soon as you walk in. As you can tell by our name, this day will be all about you.

All About the Bride offers bridal gowns, bridal belts, hair accessories, and veils. Complimentary refreshments and a light snack will be provided as well. Samples sizes in size 8 to 32.

Follow All About the Bride - Chattanooga on
front room 51 1007735 1567027008
Dressing room
Dressing room
Enjoy the shop to yourself!
Enjoy the shop to yourself!
Private Bridal Appointments
Private Bridal Appointments
front room 51 1007735 1567027008

9 Reviews for All About the Bride - Chattanooga

• Skyla

Skyla Hunter · Married on 11/15/2020

Great experience!

I had a wonderful experience! They definitely make it all about the bride!

Sent on 09/12/2019

All About the Bride - Chattanooga's reply:

We’re glad you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! Our goal is to make it truly feel about the bride! So glad you agreed! :)
  • Michelle

Michelle Heemstra · Married on 10/31/2020

The BEST bridal boutique in Chattanooga!

Jennifer is the BEST bridal specialist! I went to All About the Bride last November for my wedding this year on October, 31. We had the whole boutique to ourselves which was great since my family flew in from Chicago and Phoenix to help me pick my dress! The dress was everything I could have wanted. I described my dress to Jennifer and she picked the perfect one! It was the first dress I tried on and the dress I chose. Jennifer really has an eye for what brides want. My grandfather got sick in the spring leading up to the wedding and I reached out to Jennifer to see if I could get the dress in early to surprise my grandfather in Arizona. Jennifer took the initiative and got the dress in early for me to surprise my grandfather with my dress before he passed away. She truly cares about each bride and their bridal experience. Going above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect! I cannot thank her enough for all she did for me. The dress was beautiful on our wedding day! Could not have asked for a better experience all around! Highly recommend if you are looking for a personalized and private wedding dress experience!!

Photos taken by: Keren Trevino Photography

Sent on 11/12/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

All About the Bride - Chattanooga FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 3702 Dayton Blvd, Suite A Chattanooga, 37415 See on map
    423-445-1986 (Phone number)
    Location of (All About the Bride - Chattanooga)