112 Lee Parkway Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37421 Map · Phone number

About Prado Bridal and Formal Wear

There is only one place to go when shopping for a special occasion! Whether it be a wedding, prom, or ball, Prado is the only place to go to get everything you need! We have thousands of dresses from only the best designers, hundreds of tuxedos to choose from, and a huge collection of crystal and fine jewelry. Our consultants are waiting for your call! Schedule your appointment today!

Follow Prado Bridal and Formal Wear on

Prado Bridal and Formal Wear 3
Prado Bridal and Formal Wear 4

Bethany · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding dress

U found a beautiful unique wedding dress at Prado for a good price. They held it for me until it was time and altered it perfectly.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2017

I bought my gorgeous dress and rented all the tuxes from Prado for my Savannah Sept 2017 wedding. Mr. Prado and the staff were wonderful, polite, and very attentive to all our wedding needs.

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Prado Bridal and Formal Wear 5
    Prado Bridal and Formal Wear 6
    Prado Bridal and Formal Wear 7
    Prado Bridal and Formal Wear 8

Chelsea · Married on 09/16/2017

Lacey is who was my coordinator during my appointment and she was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! She was full of energy and LISTENED to what I wanted in my gown. I came in with pictures and what I thought I wanted but she knew by my descriptions exactly what to pull and SHE FOUND MY DRESS! I have never been so excited. They have BEAUTIFUL designer dresses for half the price Atlanta or other boutiques have them for. I highly recommend this store and Lacey!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Prado Bridal and Formal Wear FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 112 Lee Parkway Drive Chattanooga, 37421 See on map
    Mon - Tue: 11:00 am - 6:30 pm Wed: 2:00 pm - 6:30 pm Thu - Fri: 11:00 am - 6:30 pm Sat: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Sun: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm