White Lace & Promises

Knoxville, TN View map

White Lace and Promises is the premier bridal boutique in Knoxville. We offer a great selection of exclusive designers such as Essense of Australia, Martina Liana, Stella York, Hayley Paige and our very own private label Collections. With over 500 bridesmaids dresses to choose from there is the perfect dress for you and your bridal party! We also partner with Knoxville's premier Tux Retailer, Regal Tuxedo to dress your groom and groomsmen . VOTED BEST BRIDAL SALON IN KNOXVILLE FOR THE PAST FOUR YEARS! We pride ourselves on being your one stop shop for all your wedding needs. Come visit us today and let us find you the perfect wedding day attire!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Jessica T. Married on 12/04/2021

Wondering and Relaxing Experience

My mom, Aunt, and I found my dress last December 2020 and it was such a relaxing experience. We had plenty of space to sit and I felt so comfortable trying on dresses. It was a wonderful experience! Everyone was super sweet and helpful. I definitely recommend going to White Lace & Promises.
  • Nichole
    Nichole S. Married on 10/09/2021

Wedding dress of my dreams!

My experience at White Lace & Promises was wonderful from start to finish. They had a beautiful, versatile collection of gowns to look through and try on. My consultant helped guide me towards options she thought I might like after getting to know my style and personality while still giving me free reign to try on absolutely anything I was drawn to, respecting my opinion, and encouraging me to try on different styles, fabrics and silhouettes that I may not have normally gravitated towards. The environment was bright and friendly, and all of the girls working that day made me feel so special! They did a great job of involving my mom and mother-in-law throughout the process and helped make it special for them as well. The alterations department did a fantastic job and really listened to my opinion so that my dress could be perfectly customized, and they were flexible with my appointment dates (which was so appreciated as I was planning my TN wedding from out of town). This shop was my first and last dress appointment - I ended up finding my dress that day and knew I had without a doubt found "the one" - a dress that was everything I could have ever envisioned and more. Can't recommend this shop enough!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca M. Married on 04/12/2021

The best experience!

I am the most indecisive person on the planet, so I was really stressing about finding the "perfect" dress for my big day on 12/28/19. I was also worried being that I had 10 people come with me to my try on. White Lace made it SO easy for me. They supported me in what I liked, they encouraged me to try on different types of dresses, and they made me feel comfortable in my own skin, which is priceless to someone who struggles with body image. I would recommend WLP to any bride who wants to feel cared for, understood, and confident in their dress!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

43 photos · 11/02/2019
  • Lacey & Matthew
    74 photos · 09/22/2019

BANGS AND BLUSH BANGS AND BLUSH Wedding Hair & Makeup

We highly recommend White Lace and Promises. They have beautiful wedding gowns.

Always in Bloom Always in Bloom Wedding Florists

A beautiful store operated by experienced staff that will do their best to help you find the perfect wedding dress!

Lisa Foster Floral Design Lisa Foster Floral Design Wedding Florists

White Lace has a beautiful shop. They are always friendly and professional. Lots of my Brides get their dresses from them. They all loved the experience!!

8025 Kingston Pike, Ste #4 Knoxville, 37919
Location of (White Lace & Promises)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding