145 S Forest Park Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37919 Map · Phone number

About Loveliest Bridal

Loveliest Bridal (Loveliest) is an intimate wedding dress boutique in Knoxville, Tennessee offering both made-to-order and off-the-rack dress options. Every bride is welcomed to her one-on-one appointment with snacks, beverages, her favorite tunes, and ultimately excitement. At Loveliest the entire boutique is reserved for each bride's 90-minute bridal appointment, allowing the space and time for a personalized experience in which you can fall in love with your dream dress under no pressure. We look forward to providing the Loveliest dress selection process for you and your loved ones!

Loveliest Bridal is passionate about creating a fun and joyful experience for all their clients. The intimate space creates a unique opportunity for a bridal consultant (very often the owner herself) to provide assistance and feedback, as well as a relaxing atmosphere for your closest loved ones. With a focus solely on the bride, they offer new and sample gowns, as well as bridal belts, hair accessories, and veils. Loveliest Bridal receives new inventory weekly, and can turnaround your gown in less than six months on average.

Follow Loveliest Bridal on

whitestone styled shoot sams export 0004
whitestone styled shoot sams export 0007

16 Reviews for Loveliest Bridal

Kara · Married on 11/17/2018

Cannot say enough. Anna is incredible and her shop is gorgeous. She worked with me on time and day because I was struggling with getting the two people I wanted there on the same time and day. Both of my parents are deceased and she shared a special photo of her opal ring left to her she wore on her wedding day and made my visit so relaxing and fun so I wouldn’t be sad my mom wasn’t there to experience this with me. We laughed like old friends, but obviously this was the first time we had met and we were sweating and carrying on! She is fabulous and doesn’t care what you look like in undies or spanx. She knows what she is doing and she makes it awesome! First and last appointment. Wouldn’t have wanted to go anywhere else!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Loveliest Bridal's reply:

Kara, I literally just started crying over this review. You are too kind! I love that you felt like were old pals, because I did too! I loved spending time with you during this special yet bittersweet step along your wedding planning journey and I cannot wait to see what a beautiful bride you will be! Thank you for choosing Loveliest. :)

Stacey MOB · Married on 10/27/2018

I wanted to add our comments to encourage other brides-to-be with selecting a dress at Loveliest. We visited 3 locations prior to Loveliest; which was recommended by a friend. Before meeting Anna, appointments at other locations were loud, rushed and sometimes chaos. Making the experience unpleasant and at times frustrating. Everything about our time at Loveliest was soooo different. Her dresses are beautiful and Anna's knowledge of style and fit were so helpful. She found a perfect dress for our daughter who is over 6' tall and loved her suggestions on style. My daughter came out of the dressing room in a couture gown with her first smile and twirled......I knew it was 'the one'. I will try to post photos after the wedding this fall.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Loveliest Bridal's reply:

Aww, Stacey, thank you for such kind words! I so enjoyed my visits with you and Kelsey and can't wait to see what a beautiful bride she will be!

Addie · Married on 10/27/2018

I had tried on wedding dresses from almost every place in Knoxville and I felt as if all the dresses were similar to one another. I found a couple that I liked, but none that I felt I had really loved or were unique. I had went to Loveliest as my last stop, and I can honestly say it was the best decision ever. I should have went there first and saved myself all the trouble. 1. It was a private appointment so I felt as I was getting the best service. 2. ALL of their dresses are so UNIQUE. I was in dress heaven. Loveliest really had what I was looking for and I felt as if no one else I knew would have a similar dress to mine. 3. Half of the store is consignment, which makes dress buying so much easier! This is the best wedding dress boutique in Knoxville. Do not skip this place. I have recommended it to everyone. I am so satisfied and in love with my dress.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Loveliest Bridal's reply:

Addie, you are the sweetest! Thank you so much for ultimately visiting Loveliest and for sharing this thoughtful review about your experience! I hope your wedding day was everything you imagined!

Loveliest Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Shutter Sprite Photography
    Shutter Sprite Photography Wedding Photographers

Loveliest Bridal has amazing dresses and provides a wonderfully personal experience for each bride, as consolations are appointment only. I recommend this boutique to all my brides!

• 145 S Forest Park Blvd Knoxville, Tennessee, Te 37919 See on map
    By Appointment Only Tuesday - Friday 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.