Loveliest Bridal

Knoxville, TN View map

Loveliest Bridal (Loveliest) is an intimate wedding dress boutique in Knoxville, Tennessee offering both made-to-order and off-the-rack dress options. Every bride is welcomed to her one-on-one appointment with snacks, beverages, her favorite tunes, and ultimately excitement! At Loveliest a private viewing space is reserved for each bride's 90-minute bridal appointment, allowing the space and time for a personalized experience in which you can fall in love with your dream dress under no pressure. We look forward to providing the Loveliest dress selection process for you and your loved ones!

Loveliest Bridal is passionate about creating a fun and joyful experience for all their clients. The intimate space creates a unique opportunity for a bridal consultant to provide assistance and feedback, as well as a relaxing atmosphere for your closest loved ones. With a focus solely on the bride, they offer new and sample gowns, as well as bridal belts, hair accessories, and veils. Loveliest Bridal receives new inventory weekly, and can turnaround your gown in less than six months on average.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Kelsey K. Getting married on 05/29/2022

Great Experience

I had a fantastic experience at Loveliest. The stylist made my guests and I feel very comfortable. I got to request my music preferences ahead of time to play during the appointment, which was a really fun detail that just added to the experience. I definitely recommend Loveliest if you're looking for a wedding dress!
    Elizabeth B. Getting married on 10/23/2021

Everything and more

Had a wonderful experience at Loveliest this past weekend - I first heard of Loveliest from a local friend who had purchased her dress at Loveliest and raved about her experience and the selection. I was able to bring a guest and we wore masks while selecting the gowns and when the stylist (Kim) was in the fitting room with me. Kim was phenomenal at walking me through their racks and explaining the options with made to order dresses in their selection and off the rack dresses. Kim helped me in selecting seven dresses to try on - I never felt rushed and she offered great support, patience and adapted as she saw the type of dresses I was attracted to. Kim was a great cheerleader on hand and gave me time to FaceTime my family who live in New York to show them the dress I said YES to!! Loveliest truly has an incredible curated collection, the space is beautiful, cozy and intimate (and you receive incredible attention from your stylist - you are also in a private studio room from the other appointment who may be in the shop). I cannot wait for my dress to come in and to wear it on my big day!

Loveliest Bridal's reply:

Liz, you are going to be one stunning bride in your Loveliest dress! We are so excited for you and honored you chose to share this special time with us! Thank you for visiting us and for sharing such kind words!
  • Catalina
    Catalina C. Getting married on 10/23/2021

A dream come true!

I cannot recommend Loveliest highly enough! I had an incredible morning at this shop. I loved having the whole place to myself and the invidiaulized attention was so sweet. Not only that -- my dress is more perfect than I could have ever imagined!!! Every bride should go to Loveliest! 馃挋

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brooke & Cullen
    45 photos 路 10/12/2019

Shutter Sprite Photography Shutter Sprite Photography Wedding Photographers

Loveliest Bridal has amazing dresses and provides a wonderfully personal experience for each bride, as consolations are appointment only. I recommend this boutique to all my brides!

822 Sevier Avenue Knoxville, TN, 37920

By Appointment Only Monday and Thursday 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Friday 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location of (Loveliest Bridal)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding