145 S Forest Park Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37919 Map · Phone number

About Loveliest Bridal

Loveliest Bridal (Loveliest) is an intimate wedding dress boutique in Knoxville, Tennessee offering both made-to-order and off-the-rack dress options. Every bride is welcomed to her one-on-one appointment with snacks, beverages, her favorite tunes, and ultimately excitement. At Loveliest the entire boutique is reserved for each bride's 90-minute bridal appointment, allowing the space and time for a personalized experience in which you can fall in love with your dream dress under no pressure. We look forward to providing the Loveliest dress selection process for you and your loved ones!

Loveliest Bridal is passionate about creating a fun and joyful experience for all their clients. The intimate space creates a unique opportunity for a bridal consultant (very often the owner herself) to provide assistance and feedback, as well as a relaxing atmosphere for your closest loved ones. With a focus solely on the bride, they offer new and sample gowns, as well as bridal belts, hair accessories, and veils. Loveliest Bridal receives new inventory weekly, and can turnaround your gown in less than six months on average.

Follow Loveliest Bridal on

20 Reviews for Loveliest Bridal

• Hanna

Hanna Geddes · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Absolutely Magical

Loveliest Bridal was EXACTLY what I envisioned when thinking of wedding dress shopping. Kim was incredible - my mom, my best friend, and I have not stopped talking about how grateful we are for her and the experience she gave us. Loveliest made finding the perfect dress so special. I’ll never, ever forget it.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Loveliest Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Hanna. We are so glad you visited Loveliest and that the experience was as magical as it should have been! We can't wait to see photos from your big day!
  • Hailey

Hailey Ward · Getting married on 09/28/2019

First time’s the charm

I came wedding dress shopping with Anna having made no expectations for my dress so that I wouldn’t be disappointed. I ended up choosing a breathtaking Provinas dress that I’m so thrilled to have discovered. Anna was so understanding and patient with me. She helped me to conceptualize what I was looking for and helped me to see my true vision in spite of the fact that 12 people joined me on that day for my bridal visit (I now understand this was way more than usual!). I can’t recommend Loveliest enough ❤️

Sent on 09/03/2019

Loveliest Bridal's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you Hailey! You are seriously one of the sweetest souls I’ve ever met and I’m so fortunate that you visited Loveliest. Can’t wait to see what a beautiful bride you will be!

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful!!!

I had the best experience at Loveliest! I found the perfect dress amongst a beautiful selection. Anna was easy to contact, very helpful, and so much fun to work with. I went to a bigger city expecting to find something there, but preferred Loveliest hands down!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Loveliest Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Melissa! I'm so glad you visited Loveliest and can't wait to see what a beautiful bride you will be!

Loveliest Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Shutter Sprite Photography
    Shutter Sprite Photography Wedding Photographers

Loveliest Bridal has amazing dresses and provides a wonderfully personal experience for each bride, as consolations are appointment only. I recommend this boutique to all my brides!

• 145 S Forest Park Blvd Knoxville, Tennessee, 37919 See on map
    By Appointment Only Tuesday - Friday 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.