Loveliest Bridal Reviews

16 | Knoxville, TN

16 Reviews for Loveliest Bridal

16 Loveliest Bridal Reviews

Kara · Getting married on 11/17/2018

Cannot say enough. Anna is incredible and her shop is gorgeous. She worked with me on time and day because I was struggling with getting the two people I wanted there on the same time and day. Both of my parents are deceased and she shared a special photo of her opal ring left to her she wore on her wedding day and made my visit so relaxing and fun so I wouldn’t be sad my mom wasn’t there to experience this with me. We laughed like old friends, but obviously this was the first time we had met and we were sweating and carrying on! She is fabulous and doesn’t care what you look like in undies or spanx. She knows what she is doing and she makes it awesome! First and last appointment. Wouldn’t have wanted to go anywhere else!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Loveliest Bridal's reply:

Kara, I literally just started crying over this review. You are too kind! I love that you felt like were old pals, because I did too! I loved spending time with you during this special yet bittersweet step along your wedding planning journey and I cannot wait to see what a beautiful bride you will be! Thank you for choosing Loveliest. :)

Stacey MOB · Married on 10/27/2018

I wanted to add our comments to encourage other brides-to-be with selecting a dress at Loveliest. We visited 3 locations prior to Loveliest; which was recommended by a friend. Before meeting Anna, appointments at other locations were loud, rushed and sometimes chaos. Making the experience unpleasant and at times frustrating. Everything about our time at Loveliest was soooo different. Her dresses are beautiful and Anna's knowledge of style and fit were so helpful. She found a perfect dress for our daughter who is over 6' tall and loved her suggestions on style. My daughter came out of the dressing room in a couture gown with her first smile and twirled......I knew it was 'the one'. I will try to post photos after the wedding this fall.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Loveliest Bridal's reply:

Aww, Stacey, thank you for such kind words! I so enjoyed my visits with you and Kelsey and can't wait to see what a beautiful bride she will be!

Addie · Married on 10/27/2018

I had tried on wedding dresses from almost every place in Knoxville and I felt as if all the dresses were similar to one another. I found a couple that I liked, but none that I felt I had really loved or were unique. I had went to Loveliest as my last stop, and I can honestly say it was the best decision ever. I should have went there first and saved myself all the trouble. 1. It was a private appointment so I felt as I was getting the best service. 2. ALL of their dresses are so UNIQUE. I was in dress heaven. Loveliest really had what I was looking for and I felt as if no one else I knew would have a similar dress to mine. 3. Half of the store is consignment, which makes dress buying so much easier! This is the best wedding dress boutique in Knoxville. Do not skip this place. I have recommended it to everyone. I am so satisfied and in love with my dress.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Loveliest Bridal's reply:

Addie, you are the sweetest! Thank you so much for ultimately visiting Loveliest and for sharing this thoughtful review about your experience! I hope your wedding day was everything you imagined!

Heather · Married on 10/13/2018

Whatever the highest recommendation is, Loveliest Bridal gets it! I've never felt more beautiful and special than I did in my dress. Anna, is one of a kind. She is so helpful and thoughtful. She was great with helping me get in my dress and accessorize. She was very personable and cared so much. My experience here was absolutely wonderful. I said yes to my loveliest!! Thanks to Anna ?

Helen · Married on 09/28/2018

I consider myself to be a very picky person. I had a specific idea in mind of what I wanted, and I estimated that it would take several weeks, if not months, to find what I wanted within my budget. I'm not kidding when I say Loveliest bridal was my first and last salon appointment. Anna was extremely professional and helped me find exactly what I wanted. The personal attention was very helpful, and I appreciated having the whole place to myself. It really made a difference! Not only that, but she ensured that I paid only the most fair price for everything. I cannot recommend this place enough. You will not have a better bridal dress shopping experience anywhere else. I assure you! Thank you so much, Anna, for helping me find my dream dress!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Loveliest Bridal's reply:

Thank you for such kind words, Helen. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit both to Knoxville and to Loveliest! I am honored to have you as a Loveliest bride and can't wait to see photos of you in your loveliest dress on your special day! You are going to be one stunning bride!

Megan · Married on 04/21/2018

I wouldn't trade the opportunity of having the entire boutique reserved just for me for the world. I felt like I could relax and start having some fun. The store owner, Anna, was on the same page and was eager to pull any and as MANY dresses down that we eyed. The music is set to your favorite artist/genre, candles that smell amazing, cheese and crackers that my MOH loved. It really made shopping more of a special and memorable event. Anna even stayed open late on a Saturday so my mom would have a chance to come see the dress before we purchased it. You could tell she is in this business to see brides happy. My fave thing about Loveliest (other than the amazing selection that led to my designer dress at HALF THE PRICE!), was Anna's policy of no body shaming. It makes me so happy to know Anna is encouraging her brides to see and embrace the beauty in themselves, no matter the dress that is on. This ended up being my one-stop shop. SO fun!

Britney · Married on 12/22/2017

I would highly recommend Loveliest to any bride who wants to feel like a princess while trying on dresses. The entire salon is reserved just for you and your party, and Anna eases any kind of anxiety that you might have about the process, in general. She is extremely attentive and even has your favorite kind of music playing when you arrive, as well as water and cheese/crackers. Her attention to small details makes the overall experience just that much better!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Loveliest Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Britney! I loved spending time with you and know you are going to be one stunning bride! Yay for December 27th! :)

Erica · Married on 10/22/2017

I looked forever for the perfect wedding dress and finally found it at Loveliest! I highly recommend this lovely bridal shop. Anna was so sweet; had my favorite music playing the entire time; closed down the entire shop for just my friends and I; and provided glasses for our wine; and even provided cheese and crackers. Also, the wedding dresses are all very reasonably priced, which is a huge plus. Definitely check out this great local shop!

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

The personal appointment with the entire store to yourself is such a relaxing and unique experience! Anna (the owner) is so accommodating and kind. Overall, I had a great time finding the perfect dress for my big day!!

Christie · Married on 09/29/2017

Loveliest is an amazing place to go for your wedding dress! The experience is very personable and private. When you make an appointment, Anna (the owner) asks you what type of water you want and what your favorite music is. She will have it playing in the background when you get there and her cucumber water is great!She even had snacks out for us (grapes, cheese cubes and crackers). I love the private appointment because you don't have anything else going on around you and it doesn't have a "busy" feeling so you don't get overwhelmed at all. She has amazing jewelry and accessories to try on with the dresses that can make the dress better than you imagined. Anna has a great eye for fashion and really listens to what you want. I highly recommend this bridal store!!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Loveliest Bridal's reply:

I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience at Loveliest! I loved getting to work with you! Congratulations again!

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2017

I had the absolute best experience at Loveliest Bridal.... I've been in five weddings and have been to several different bridal shops and this one is the absolute best. The dresses were all so beautiful and unique. She made me feel very comfortable and helped me pick out my dream dress! If you're looking for a relaxed, one on one (you and your party are the only ones there) experience, you've found the right place.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Loveliest Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! Loved working with you and can't wait to see photos of you in your "loveliest" dress! :) Congratulations again!

Hillary · Married on 09/23/2017

Anna, the owner, is amazing! She's knowledgeable, sweet, and genuinely wants you to be happy with your dress! Loveliest is a great place for your dress shopping experience.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Loveliest Bridal's reply:

Thank you for such kind words! I love getting to be a part of this special time in a bride's life.

Christi · Married on 08/26/2017

Anna made our daughter's dress shopping experience so awesome! I think Madi fell in love with Anna as much as her dress. Anna went above and beyond finding our daughter a dress to fit in our price range. She also made us feel so special from the moment we walked in the door. Her boutique is beautiful and her selection wonderful! Thank you Anna and we wish you continued success!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Loveliest Bridal's reply:

This just brought tears to my eyes! This is exactly how I want every bride to feel, and I am so honored to have Madi as a Loveliest bride! I just adore y'all! :)

Ashley · Married on 07/17/2017

This place was absolutely stunning. The dresses were unique, amazing quality and totally affordable. Anna is the BEST! She played my country music, we got water and having her positive support both verbally and physically with getting me in and out of dresses totally made this experience different than all the other stores. It was a quiet, intimate place where I literally had every dress available to me. It felt like the place was opened just for my private wedding dress day. I wish her the best of luck and I hope other Chattanooga, Atlanta, Nashville and Knoxville women go there. My 2 hour drive from Chattanooga was 100% worth it. The veil I tried on was actually ANNAs wedding veil and you know what? SHE GAVE IT TO ME with the dress. She could tell I was having a hard time with the mixed reviews from my family and did whatever she could to make the experience better. The dress I finally loved, was way over my budget and she tried to help bring the price down so I could get it. I'm telling you, you're not going to find such real, natural and authentic wedding dress help. She's not going to make you feel uncomfortable, pressured or insecure in anything.

Anna Cate · Married on 05/27/2017

This place is so chic and fun! Anna (the owner) is SO wonderful and helpful. Her gowns are absolutely gorgeous and are sold at a great price! Loveliest has a lot to choose from and Anna makes it a fun and easy process! She gets new gowns in all time, so its a good idea to keep checking back if you do not initially find what you're looking for. I highly recommend this shop to every bride!!

Taylor · Married on 03/11/2017

Anna was so welcoming and listened with full attention. On top of choosing amazing dresses that fit the style I was hoping for ahead of time, she also allowed me to look around her shop for stuff I may like. She had my music playing and my lemon water ready. She hooked me when she brought out Merlot infused cheese and my favorite nuts, and then floored me when she had a dress picked for me that was the designer of my dreams. She made the experience unforgettable. I urge you to check out her intimate and absolutely gorgeous shop. It's what every bride hopes for her experience to be.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Loveliest Bridal's reply:

Taylor, you are so sweet! I had a blast with you. You looked great in everything, you tried on, and I know you will find "the one" that will melt Joe's heart all over again!