1880 North Eastman Rd Suite 260, Kingsport, TN 37664 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Annie's Room Bridal & Formal

We are a family owned Full Service Bridal Salon that is in our 35th year. We are an authorized retailer of the following designers: Alfred Angelo, Allure Bridals, Casablanca Bridals, Christina Wu, Ella Rosa-Gallery, Maggie Sottero and Private Collection. A shopping appointment is not required to visit Annie's Room but we do recommend calling ahead and scheduling a shopping appointment. This will reduce your wait time, and allow your sales consultant to work one on one with you to find the perfect dress and give you the best shopping experience possible.

Follow Annie's Room Bridal & Formal on

1 User photo

Annie's Room Bridal & Formal 1
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Amazing! I couldn't have had a better experience! These ladies are absolutely wonderful! ❤

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Annie's Room Bridal & Formal 2

Brandy,

Thank you so much!! On behalf of our entire team we are so proud you have had great experience here at Annie's Room and we are very grateful for your business and support!

Sincerely,
    Kristie

Vanessa · Married on 05/27/2017

I was so pleased with my dress from Annie's Room, and couldn't have been happier with the service! The staff were lovely to work with, service was timely, and the prices were very reasonable. Full marks!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Annie's Room Bridal & Formal's reply:

Vanessa thank you so much for taking the time to write your review, on behalf of my entire team we greatly value your support! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day, and I am very proud that you had a positive shopping and buying experience! Sincerely, Kristie

Kaylee · Married on 05/06/2017

Annie's room was wonderful to work with. I was treated like family the whole time. They fit me multiple times to decide between dresses, try on my dress when it arrived, etc. I felt the dresses they had were unique and one of a kind. Kristy even set me up with Jeanna who did alterations for my dress and who was also amazing. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Annie's Room Bridal & Formal's reply:

Kaylee, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review and share your purchasing and alterations experience. I makes me so happy to know that we were a part of making your wedding day planning enjoyable! that is our goal every day and on behalf of Jennna, myself and our entire team we are so grateful and appreciate your business and support! Sincerely, Kristie

Annie's Room Bridal & Formal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Positive Approach Events
    Positive Approach Events Wedding Planners

Positive Approach Events proudly recommends Annie's Room in Kingsport, TN as a preferred vendor. They have a wonderful selection of gowns and their service is second to none. Love their team!

• Elissa Wood Photography
    Elissa Wood Photography Wedding Photographers

Love the ladies at Annie's Room! My teenage daughters have shopped for formal dresses there in high school and I know that when their wedding days come around in a few years, we'll be back again!

• 1880 North Eastman Rd, Suite 260 Kingsport, 37664 See on map
    Mon - Fri: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Sat: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm Sunday: By Appointment Only