Annie's Room Bridal & Formal Reviews

1 User photo

Annie's Room Bridal & Formal 1
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Amazing! I couldn't have had a better experience! These ladies are absolutely wonderful! ❤

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Annie's Room Bridal & Formal 2

Brandy,

Thank you so much!! On behalf of our entire team we are so proud you have had great experience here at Annie's Room and we are very grateful for your business and support!

Sincerely,
    Kristie

Vanessa · Married on 05/27/2017

I was so pleased with my dress from Annie's Room, and couldn't have been happier with the service! The staff were lovely to work with, service was timely, and the prices were very reasonable. Full marks!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Annie's Room Bridal & Formal's reply:

Vanessa thank you so much for taking the time to write your review, on behalf of my entire team we greatly value your support! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day, and I am very proud that you had a positive shopping and buying experience! Sincerely, Kristie

Kaylee · Married on 05/06/2017

Annie's room was wonderful to work with. I was treated like family the whole time. They fit me multiple times to decide between dresses, try on my dress when it arrived, etc. I felt the dresses they had were unique and one of a kind. Kristy even set me up with Jeanna who did alterations for my dress and who was also amazing. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Annie's Room Bridal & Formal's reply:

Kaylee, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review and share your purchasing and alterations experience. I makes me so happy to know that we were a part of making your wedding day planning enjoyable! that is our goal every day and on behalf of Jennna, myself and our entire team we are so grateful and appreciate your business and support! Sincerely, Kristie

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2016

My mom and I looked for two days for the perfect dress. Not expecting to find anything, we decided to try one more place in Kingsport, Annie's Room. As soon as we walked in they asked if we had an appointment. After telling them no, they said, no problem come on in. They made us feel important and treated us like queens. I tried on three dresses and that fourth dress was the one. They set us up with their seamstress (Who was fabulous to work with and extremely reasonably priced) The entire process was so much fun, when I picked up my dress the week of the wedding I was a little sad as they all felt like family. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you for making a girl feel like a true princess.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Annie's Room Bridal & Formal's reply:

Jennifer that makes me truly proud! To know my team made your entire wedding gown shopping experience a positive one is so rewarding! My heart is happy!! I have a quote in the store that says "may all who enter as guests leave as friends", please visit us any time!! Thank you so much your business, support and taking the time to write your review and share with us!
    Sincerely, Kristie

Jessi · Married on 08/27/2016

From the first time I walked into Annie's Room I knew I wanted to get my dress from there. I had tried different places that people recommend in Asheville, but Annie's Room was far better for my taste. It is nice to have a huge selection but with a small supportive staff. The staff was honest with me about styles that fit my body type. I was always welcomed when I walked in the door through multiple fittings. During my final fitting, I could feel the excitement of the entire staff and was welcomed with hugs, when the dress was finished and looked amazing !! I would highly recommend Annie's Room!!!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Annie's Room Bridal & Formal's reply:

Jessi on behalf of my entire team I truly appreciate your support! It makes me very proud to know that your entire shopping experience at Annie's Room was positive. To see every Brides vision come together is what we strive for and again thank you so much for taking the time to share. Sincerely, Kristie

Very comfortable environment to try on wedding dresses. The staff is super friendly, especially Cori! You should ask for her if you make an appointment. Walk-ins are welcome. I walked in all three times I visited the shop. The owner will work hard to find your dress. It was a great experience!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Annie's Room Bridal & Formal's reply:

On behalf of my entire team I truly appreciate your support! Cori is my Senior team member and I am always proud of her hard work and dedication. Our goal is to make every customer feel at home and appreciated. I am proud you had a wonderful shopping experience at Annie's Room. Sincerely, Kristie Johnson Owner Annie's Room
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

I love Annie's Room! I bought a bridesmaid dress there for one of my best friends' weddings in 2014, so I was excited to return to look for my own wedding dress. Kristie helped me to have my own Say Yes to the Dress experience and find THE dress! Fortunately, my dress didn't need too many alterations, but Jeanna was wonderful in making sure my dress fit perfectly and that my bustle was exactly how I wanted it. I highly recommend Annie's Room and I am so pleased with my experiences there.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Annie's Room Bridal & Formal's reply:

Jessica! Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review and on behalf of my entire team and myself I truly appreciate your support. It makes me so proud to read that you had two positive shopping experiences at Annie's Room, again I am very grateful. Sincerely, Kristie

I ordered my bridesmaid dresses from Annie's Room and I was very pleased! They were perfect! The staff was very helpful and sweet! They take notes of every appointment you have with them and they truly want your wedding day to be perfect for you!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Annie's Room Bridal & Formal's reply:

Thank you! We really strive for our Bridesmaids to feel confident about their purchase! I am so happy your girls were pleased with their experience at Annie's Room and we are very grateful for your support. Sincerely, Kristie Johnson Owner Annie's Room

The girls at Annie's Room are fabulous! They are so friendly and helpful with any questions you may have.

Sent on 06/12/2015

The owner and staff at Annie's room are second to none. They carry a huge inventory, but if they don't have what you're looking for they are sure to find it... I found my dress searching through a catalog, Christy was able to order and get the dress within a couple short weeks. She followed up with me before and after my wedding. I am blessed to have found them!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Mark · Married on 08/25/2012

We got my wife's wedding dress, and the entire wedding party's dresses/tuxes from Annie's Room. We were very happy with the quality, professionalism and their attention to detail. We wouldn't have chosen anyone else! They made our day come true!

Sent on 10/23/2012

The staff and the seamstress at Annie's Room were incredible. They were attentive and worked with us for bridal portraits and the wedding.

Sent on 08/03/2012
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2012

Kristie and her team at Annie's Room are truly amazing at what they do, and they make you feel welcome every time you set foot into the store. They take the time to get to know you as a person, as well as your vision for your big day. I cannot count the number of times I came to the store with questions, and each and every time I left the store at ease. Kristie even shipped out two of my bridesmaid's dresses to my two maids who would not have been able to come down to TN for fittings. On the eve of my wedding, with a wrinkled dress and a frazzled bride-brain, I called the store in a panic and Ashley actually came all the way to the church the morning of my wedding day to steam my dress! I cannot thank her enough for doing this for me, she and Kristie have the biggest hearts! Thanks to this emergency steaming, my dress was back to looking amazing! :) The seamstress, Jeanna, was a delight to work as well. Not a single time did anything go wrong--tuxes and shoes were in on time, and looked great! I have to mention that Anthony was amazing!! He fitted my groom, dad and groomsmen, and was so much fun to work with! Everyone looked amazing on our big day, and I owe it to the staff at Annie's Room for making it all come together so nicely. A special thanks again to Ashley, Kristie, Anthony and Jeanna! You all are amazing!! Cannot recommend you guys enough!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Emily · Married on 03/08/2008

Annie's Room was able to find and order my dream dress for a better price than any other boutique. Their service was wonderful and friendly!

Sent on 06/09/2008