Castleton Farms Reviews

124 Reviews for Castleton Farms

• Connie

Connie Hess · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Perfection

Danyelle made the planning easy, from choosing vendors to table place settings, she guided us through the process seamlessly. She and Taylor pulled the wedding day off without a glitch.........Perfection. If we needed it - one or both of them were there. I asked Danyelle for a fairytale....and that's what my daughter got! Can't say enough good things about this amazing experience!

Sent on 04/08/2020

Megan Boswell · Married on 10/17/2020

Danyelle McGrath: Making Dreams Come True

If you want to feel like your best friend is planning your wedding, choose Castleton Farms and Danyelle. I planned my wedding while working through my masters in physician assistant studies which was the perfect recipe for stress. Danyelle made every decision smooth. She was a calming, collected presence and somehow she knew exactly what my vision was for our wedding day. My mom and I appreciated her honesty and dedication to making our wedding the actual happiest day of our lives. Danyelle treats you like one of her friends from the beginning and building that trust made all the difference for me. It alleviated the majority of my stress and made me feel like I truly had someone who cared about what our wedding day would mean to us. I had zero stress during our wedding week because Danyelle had everything done and in place. Instead of feeling stressed and pulled in a million directions as some couples experience, our wedding week and wedding day was filled with laid back, quality time with friends and family. My fiancé and I truly enjoyed ourselves at our wedding and the week leading up to it. We were able to fully immerse ourselves in each moment because Danyelle took care of everything. If that sounds like how you hope your wedding goes, make it a reality and give her a call. She is truly beyond the best!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Kelli

Kelli Wyrick · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Perfect

Truly, I cannot say enough about Castleton Farms, Danyelle, and Taylor. I had always heard that planning a wedding was a dreaded and stressful process. However, with Castleton, that certainly was NOT the case. The entire process was smooth and so enjoyable! From our initial tour to the moment we left the property on our wedding night, Danyelle and Taylor made the entire experience a dream. Their experience and professionalism are unmatched. They were even able to produce our dream wedding with a last minute change of plans due to a significant amount of rain. Truly, how our wedding played out was even better than we originally planned, and that is all due to Danyelle and Taylor's forethought and skill. Our wedding party was able to just relax and hangout ALL DAY prior to our ceremony because everything was taken care of by the amazing staff. Our guests could not stop talking about the beauty of the ceremony, the grounds, the reception, and how seamless the whole event was. It does not get any better than Castleton Farms! I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to have our wedding there! You guys are the ABSOLUTE BEST!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Angela Lenning · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing! Could not have been better!

The Castleton team is amazing! Andy and I are very busy people, we never have weekends where we aren’t going somewhere or doing something so we chose Castleton because it took a lot of responsibility off of us. Danyelle and the team took care of everything. Two or three planning meetings and some phone calls were all it took to have a beautiful wedding. We did have a few last minute changes due to unforeseen circumstances and the ladies were able to adapt to our new circumstances easily. The rehearsal was a breeze and the day of could not have gone any better! I was a bit worried about some of the items we omitted due to the budget but we listened to Danyelle's advice on what we should leave and what we should keep and all of her suggestions were spot on as well as kept us in budget. We also had several guests with very specific food needs and the Castleton team made sure it was all taken care of. We absolutely could not have asked for a better wedding!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Haley Wright · Married on 10/04/2020

The Perfect Venue

Such a beautiful venue with so many options to pick from! Not only is the property beautiful, but the coordinator and staff are top notch. My wedding day was truly a relaxing day. Castleton took care of every little thing I could of ever imagined. It was so important to me that my family would also get to enjoy the day and not worry about various responsibilities that pop up throughout the day. Castleton made this possible and I’m so glad everyone got to enjoy the day just as much as I did. Can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Brooke Breitner · Married on 10/03/2020

It’s was simply perfect.

Couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful venue & have amazing vendors to choose from! The staff at Castleton are wonderful. Highly recommend for a relaxed, love filled day.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Angie Bennett · Married on 09/05/2020

Castleton Farms

Castleton Farms was by far the most beautiful venue we visited! Danyelle took care of every detail and was a pleasure to work with. Taylor also was wonderful to work with . They are a dynamic duo and I couldn’t imagine doing a wedding without them.

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • W

Wes Fernandez · Married on 08/01/2020

If Heaven were a Venue

I could probably sit here and write a hundred page essay on why Castleton and their staff provide the most perfect venue around, but i will try to keep it to the high points for the sake of time! For starters, Danyelle and Taylor made this process fun, simple, and amazing, and as a groom, that's all you can ask for in wedding planning! They covered every little detail to perfection, and their service and attention to detail was to perfection. I truly could not imagine going through this process without them! From the planning days, to rehearsal, to showtime, everything went perfectly, and they helped provide the wedding of our dreams! The venue itself is truly breath taking. Every aspect of their grounds are perfect, and the guests loved to roam around and get to enjoy that as well. There was not one flaw in the entire process with them, and I'm not sure why anyone would choose anyone else to help plan and execute their special day! Castleton Farms is by far the best venue around in East Tennessee!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Castleton Farms's reply:

Wes, Thank you so much!!!! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Mikia and your wedding was beautiful!
  • Sarah

Sarah Bales · Married on 07/03/2020

Sarah & Ryan 3-7-20

Danyelle and her team made this day so easy and a truly enjoyable experience! As someone who does not usually like to plan large events, the ease of working Danyelle and the prefered vendors made me sad I'm no longer planning my wedding! The venue was absolutely perfect and I had known I wanted to get married there since my sister did in 2013! The carriage house we perfect for the feel and atmosphere I was going for at the wedding. Overall it was such a wonderful experience and I am sad that it is over!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Alice Shipp · Married on 11/15/2019

Everything and more

Castleton farms made all my wedding dreams come true and more! The grounds are beautiful and there is really something for everyone! Danyelle and her team are so attentive and make sure to make your wedding day stress- free so you can really enjoy the day. Our wedding day wouldn’t have been the same if our venue hadn’t been Castleton Farms.

Sent on 12/24/2019

Meredith Miller · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding at Castleton Farms

Danyelle with Castleton did an amazing job planning our wedding!! We were completely blown away by everything. The whole process was stress free, fun and perfectly organized. Danyelle, the staff, and vendors go above and beyond to make sure your wedding visions come true. 10 out of 10 in every aspect.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Christina Alford · Married on 06/15/2019

June Wedding

My wedding and experience could not possibly have been any better, for both me as the bride and the experience of my guests. Danyelle is the absolute best in the world!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Madison

Madison Hamilton · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Experience!

Upon meeting Danyelle, she was very polite, calming, professional and thorough in every detail of the wedding planning process. On our wedding day it was raining on and off all day and Danyelle held off on making a call on the rain plan until much later in the day than originally planned because she wanted everything to go the way we had planned. She also made many more decisions based on her judgement to ensure that our day was the best day of our lives and it was! We really appreciated every single detail Danyelle made sure was accomplished that day including draping she did by herself. 10/10 would recommend Danyelle and Castleton Farms was absolutely beautiful! All of the recommended vendors were beyond amazing! We could not have imagined a better time with our family and friends ❤️

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Mikia

Mikia · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Venue/Event Planners

Danyelle, Taylor, and the entire Castleton team were the dream team of weddings. They paid attention to every detail no matter big or small and were there the entire time through planning and execution. Planning a wedding during covid-19 wasn’t easy but it was for this team. They never stressed or freaked out and were so happy and encouraging the whole time. There was a bad storm during our rehearsal but if you weren’t there you never would have known. They had a plan for everything and made me feel so relaxed the whole time. No idea was too crazy for them, and they always had a smile on their face while providing the best planning tips. It says a lot when three days later you and your hubby both say you wouldn’t change one single thing about your wedding day. That’s literally how perfect it was because of the Castleton team.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Abbey · Married on 05/26/2018

I had the lovely experience of photographing a recent wedding with the amazing Darla Walker of Castleton Events as the event planner. There was no detail left untouched and she went so far above and beyond to provide the bride with an enchanting wedding. Her staff was beyond professional and even went above the demands of their positions to ask if I or my 2nd shooter needed help in any way. I have never been apart of a more amazing event. I highly recommend you hire Darla as your event planner for a Castleton wedding or any other venue she will demand the upmost performance from all vendors and ensure your dreams really do come true. Thank you for allowing me the privilege of working with your team!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Abigail · Married on 05/19/2018

I was a Castleton Farms Bride and I would STRONGLY recommend this location and our wedding planner, Darla Walker, to anyone! We reserved the entire property for the weekend and we had the Bridal Luncheon, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, and the Reception on the property all planned by Darla. We truly had the dream team. I could not have asked for any more on such a special and important day. They were extremely professional and I cannot thank everyone enough!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Louanne · Married on 03/10/2018

I highly recommend if you are planning a wedding on the Castleston Farms property you invest in the full experience. We stayed the night before the wedding in the Mannor on the property. What a wonderful experience. We were able to wake up refreshed and ready to start our big day. Nothing felt rushed. We enjoyed a brunch together, hair and make was done on site the photographer came and captured special moments throughout our special day. The guys met on the property that morning to enjoy skeet shooting and a biscuit bar. After the skeet shooting they were able then to relax and get ready for the day in the grooms quarters. The staff is wonderful and accommodating and the grounds are absolutely beautiful. Darla Walker the wedding planner stayed with us every step of the way to make sure everything went as planned. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Chelsea · Married on 12/09/2017

Beautiful venue !! My daughter had a Christmas Wedding !! It was everything we were dreaming it would be. It even snowed during the ceremony making it an absolute dream wedding !! We even used Castleton as a bridesmaids reveal party. The location downtown was beautiful and perfect.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Lindsay · Married on 10/21/2017

I had waited my whole life to get married and had a vision of what I wanted. When it came time to find the venue my husband and I went to many different venues but, none of them seemed to fit what we were looking for. When we came across Castleton Farms I prayed that it looked like all the pictures they had on their website but, it didn't IT LOOKED EVEN BETTER!!! when we did our tour I knew this was the place I wanted to marry the man of my dreams at, but it gets better! They have a wedding coordinator Mrs. Darla Walker who is there with you every step of the way. She listens to every detail even if you feel it is small detail and makes sure that you get what you want on your special day. Without her we could not of had our dream wedding! Also all the vendors are amazing!!! Bangs and blush is a must!!!! Jamie and her team will make you look absolutely amazing on your big day and will also make your bridesmaid look absolutely beautiful! Sam franklin is a must brides for flowers! He made every floral design more than I could ever ask for! They are a must for your big day! All occasions party rentals is absolutely amazing also!!! Would definitely recommend them to any upcoming bride! For your video Bill Waldorf and his team will make sure that every moment of your wedding is captured so you will always have the best day of your life on video and I highly recommend them to any upcoming bride. All occasions catering you can not go wrong they are absolutely amazing and could not of been happier with the food. Most of all I know being a previous bride you want to make sure that your special day is everything you and your husband to be ever dreamed of and you can not go wrong with Castleton farms!! Words can not express how happy Daniel and I were to be a Castleton Farms couple and thank you for making all our dreams come true!!!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

I was the matron of honor in my sister in laws wedding and I must say castleton was amazing ! I have been in 5 weddings this year two of which have been at castleton and I can’t express how wonderful my experience as a bridesmaid was there. I was honored to be a part of the first showing all the way through to the wedding and Darla and her staff were always willing and available to help and not only that, they truly put their hearts into each wedding! Thank you for making my sister in law and friends wedding so special and perfect.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Anna Cate · Married on 05/27/2017

Everything about Castleton is an absolute dream! From the planning process to the actual day, the Castleton staff is there to make sure every detail is perfect! Cannot imagine our special day anywhere else.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/06/2017

Our wedding was so amazing! Darla and her team are rock stars. As a wedding/event planner myself, I was a little nervous to hand over the reigns on my big day, but Darla made it easy. Everything was beautiful and went seamlessly thanks to their help and professionalism! I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in East TN and their design services to anyone getting married anywhere. Thanks for everything, Darla

Sent on 06/29/2017

Carmen · Married on 04/22/2017

If you want a first class wedding to remember - this is your place! Well worth the money - it is exceptional! Darla and the staff look after your every need from the first day they meet you till you are leaving after the wedding! My daughter, Cady and her husband, Alex had the dream wedding she always wanted - and a little rain did not dampen the spirit at all! All our family and friends were impressed and said it was the "most beautiful" wedding they had seen! and the "party of the century!". Let them make your dreams come true!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Pam · Married on 10/08/2016

What an unbelievable start to our daughter’s ‘Happily Ever After’! When deciding on a venue for our daughter’s wedding, our first visit was to Castleton. In saying that…. No other venue compared! The beauty of Castleton is undeniable and because of that, the decision of a venue was quickly made and the planning began!!
    As Mother-of-the-Bride, I have ‘zero’ artistic talent and work full-time. The bride was a full-time Grad student with a part-time job. Needless to say, we had little planning time and needed a lot of help! Darla Walker and her assistant Kelly were absolute treasures from the beginning! The bride had only a slight vision of colors and theme but nothing further so from those two details, Darla took over! There are no words to describe Darla Walker and her staff. I honestly know that my daughter’s wedding wouldn’t have been half of what it was if not for this venue, it's staff and Darla Walker.
    The wedding day began beautifully with breakfast provided downstairs in the manor. The entire day was just magical! I did not have to worry about any detail because I knew Darla and Kelly were handling EVERYTHING!! The wedding went perfectly and the reception was amazing!! Guests were so complimentary in how the wedding and reception just flowed from one event to the next and there were never any awkward moments of confusion. Darla had everything timed perfectly and kept to that schedule and that meant so much because those are things that, as a parent, you can’t control. Her vision and attention to detail are undeniable. Because of Darla and her staff's hard work, the wedding was even featured in the Pink Bride Magazine! I would recommend Castleton, Darla Walker, and its vendors to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2016

I would highly recommend this venue to all couples searching for the most professional, personable, and talented group of people that this venue offers. I was a bridesmaid in my sister-in-laws wedding at Castleton Farms and was absolutely amazed at the talent and work this team can produce. I was actually a bit jealous that I didn't use this venue for my own wedding 2 years ago. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the details that the team puts into these weddings is mind blowing. The staff is so professional, yet VERY personable and sweet. As soon as we arrived at the venue for the rehearsal dinner, I immediately knew that this wedding was going to be something I had never been apart of before. As a bridesmaid, I was invited to stay the night at Castleton with the rest of the bridesmaids and bride. We all felt like princesses in this huge castle being waited on hand and foot. When we woke up, we had breakfast waiting on us. When we needed anything, Darla and the staff were right there to help. When we had an emergency, they immediately had a solution. This experience was so memorable and will always be something I remember. As far as the wedding day goes, it was AMAZING! The wedding was flawless and the vendors Castleton uses are excellent. Samuel Franklin is the best florist, hands down. Never in my life have I seen someone so talented at what he does. If someone asked me where they should get married at, my first and only answer will always be "Castleton Farms." Even though I was never a Castleton Bride, the experience as a bridesmaid is all I needed to feel the royalty that this venue produces. Thank you to the entire team for making this day special for not only the Bride and Groom, but for the entire wedding party and family!

Sent on 12/15/2016