Castleton Farms Reviews

Castleton Farms 6
Castleton Farms 7

Christina Alford · Married on 06/15/2019

June Wedding

My wedding and experience could not possibly have been any better, for both me as the bride and the experience of my guests. Danyelle is the absolute best in the world!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Abbey · Married on 05/26/2018

I had the lovely experience of photographing a recent wedding with the amazing Darla Walker of Castleton Events as the event planner. There was no detail left untouched and she went so far above and beyond to provide the bride with an enchanting wedding. Her staff was beyond professional and even went above the demands of their positions to ask if I or my 2nd shooter needed help in any way. I have never been apart of a more amazing event. I highly recommend you hire Darla as your event planner for a Castleton wedding or any other venue she will demand the upmost performance from all vendors and ensure your dreams really do come true. Thank you for allowing me the privilege of working with your team!

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Castleton Farms 23
    Castleton Farms 24
    Castleton Farms 25

Abigail · Married on 05/19/2018

I was a Castleton Farms Bride and I would STRONGLY recommend this location and our wedding planner, Darla Walker, to anyone! We reserved the entire property for the weekend and we had the Bridal Luncheon, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, and the Reception on the property all planned by Darla. We truly had the dream team. I could not have asked for any more on such a special and important day. They were extremely professional and I cannot thank everyone enough!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Louanne · Married on 03/10/2018

I highly recommend if you are planning a wedding on the Castleston Farms property you invest in the full experience. We stayed the night before the wedding in the Mannor on the property. What a wonderful experience. We were able to wake up refreshed and ready to start our big day. Nothing felt rushed. We enjoyed a brunch together, hair and make was done on site the photographer came and captured special moments throughout our special day. The guys met on the property that morning to enjoy skeet shooting and a biscuit bar. After the skeet shooting they were able then to relax and get ready for the day in the grooms quarters. The staff is wonderful and accommodating and the grounds are absolutely beautiful. Darla Walker the wedding planner stayed with us every step of the way to make sure everything went as planned. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Chelsea · Married on 12/09/2017

Beautiful venue !! My daughter had a Christmas Wedding !! It was everything we were dreaming it would be. It even snowed during the ceremony making it an absolute dream wedding !! We even used Castleton as a bridesmaids reveal party. The location downtown was beautiful and perfect.

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Castleton Farms 32
    Castleton Farms 33
    Castleton Farms 34

Lindsay · Married on 10/21/2017

I had waited my whole life to get married and had a vision of what I wanted. When it came time to find the venue my husband and I went to many different venues but, none of them seemed to fit what we were looking for. When we came across Castleton Farms I prayed that it looked like all the pictures they had on their website but, it didn't IT LOOKED EVEN BETTER!!! when we did our tour I knew this was the place I wanted to marry the man of my dreams at, but it gets better! They have a wedding coordinator Mrs. Darla Walker who is there with you every step of the way. She listens to every detail even if you feel it is small detail and makes sure that you get what you want on your special day. Without her we could not of had our dream wedding! Also all the vendors are amazing!!! Bangs and blush is a must!!!! Jamie and her team will make you look absolutely amazing on your big day and will also make your bridesmaid look absolutely beautiful! Sam franklin is a must brides for flowers! He made every floral design more than I could ever ask for! They are a must for your big day! All occasions party rentals is absolutely amazing also!!! Would definitely recommend them to any upcoming bride! For your video Bill Waldorf and his team will make sure that every moment of your wedding is captured so you will always have the best day of your life on video and I highly recommend them to any upcoming bride. All occasions catering you can not go wrong they are absolutely amazing and could not of been happier with the food. Most of all I know being a previous bride you want to make sure that your special day is everything you and your husband to be ever dreamed of and you can not go wrong with Castleton farms!! Words can not express how happy Daniel and I were to be a Castleton Farms couple and thank you for making all our dreams come true!!!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

I was the matron of honor in my sister in laws wedding and I must say castleton was amazing ! I have been in 5 weddings this year two of which have been at castleton and I can’t express how wonderful my experience as a bridesmaid was there. I was honored to be a part of the first showing all the way through to the wedding and Darla and her staff were always willing and available to help and not only that, they truly put their hearts into each wedding! Thank you for making my sister in law and friends wedding so special and perfect.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Anna Cate · Married on 05/27/2017

Everything about Castleton is an absolute dream! From the planning process to the actual day, the Castleton staff is there to make sure every detail is perfect! Cannot imagine our special day anywhere else.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/06/2017

Our wedding was so amazing! Darla and her team are rock stars. As a wedding/event planner myself, I was a little nervous to hand over the reigns on my big day, but Darla made it easy. Everything was beautiful and went seamlessly thanks to their help and professionalism! I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in East TN and their design services to anyone getting married anywhere. Thanks for everything, Darla

Sent on 06/29/2017

Carmen · Married on 04/22/2017

If you want a first class wedding to remember - this is your place! Well worth the money - it is exceptional! Darla and the staff look after your every need from the first day they meet you till you are leaving after the wedding! My daughter, Cady and her husband, Alex had the dream wedding she always wanted - and a little rain did not dampen the spirit at all! All our family and friends were impressed and said it was the "most beautiful" wedding they had seen! and the "party of the century!". Let them make your dreams come true!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Pam · Married on 10/08/2016

What an unbelievable start to our daughter’s ‘Happily Ever After’! When deciding on a venue for our daughter’s wedding, our first visit was to Castleton. In saying that…. No other venue compared! The beauty of Castleton is undeniable and because of that, the decision of a venue was quickly made and the planning began!!
    As Mother-of-the-Bride, I have ‘zero’ artistic talent and work full-time. The bride was a full-time Grad student with a part-time job. Needless to say, we had little planning time and needed a lot of help! Darla Walker and her assistant Kelly were absolute treasures from the beginning! The bride had only a slight vision of colors and theme but nothing further so from those two details, Darla took over! There are no words to describe Darla Walker and her staff. I honestly know that my daughter’s wedding wouldn’t have been half of what it was if not for this venue, it's staff and Darla Walker.
    The wedding day began beautifully with breakfast provided downstairs in the manor. The entire day was just magical! I did not have to worry about any detail because I knew Darla and Kelly were handling EVERYTHING!! The wedding went perfectly and the reception was amazing!! Guests were so complimentary in how the wedding and reception just flowed from one event to the next and there were never any awkward moments of confusion. Darla had everything timed perfectly and kept to that schedule and that meant so much because those are things that, as a parent, you can’t control. Her vision and attention to detail are undeniable. Because of Darla and her staff's hard work, the wedding was even featured in the Pink Bride Magazine! I would recommend Castleton, Darla Walker, and its vendors to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2016

I would highly recommend this venue to all couples searching for the most professional, personable, and talented group of people that this venue offers. I was a bridesmaid in my sister-in-laws wedding at Castleton Farms and was absolutely amazed at the talent and work this team can produce. I was actually a bit jealous that I didn't use this venue for my own wedding 2 years ago. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the details that the team puts into these weddings is mind blowing. The staff is so professional, yet VERY personable and sweet. As soon as we arrived at the venue for the rehearsal dinner, I immediately knew that this wedding was going to be something I had never been apart of before. As a bridesmaid, I was invited to stay the night at Castleton with the rest of the bridesmaids and bride. We all felt like princesses in this huge castle being waited on hand and foot. When we woke up, we had breakfast waiting on us. When we needed anything, Darla and the staff were right there to help. When we had an emergency, they immediately had a solution. This experience was so memorable and will always be something I remember. As far as the wedding day goes, it was AMAZING! The wedding was flawless and the vendors Castleton uses are excellent. Samuel Franklin is the best florist, hands down. Never in my life have I seen someone so talented at what he does. If someone asked me where they should get married at, my first and only answer will always be "Castleton Farms." Even though I was never a Castleton Bride, the experience as a bridesmaid is all I needed to feel the royalty that this venue produces. Thank you to the entire team for making this day special for not only the Bride and Groom, but for the entire wedding party and family!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Erin · Married on 07/09/2016

My experience with Castleton was one I will absolutely never forget. Planning a wedding while still in finishing up college could have very well been a nightmare, but Castleton made it an enjoyable breeze. They put me in contact with the very best vendors that fit the exact idea of what I wanted for our special day. From the time Patrick and I got engaged, until the time we left our reception, every detail Castleton touched was perfection. They took such great care of myself and my bridesmaids making the wedding day fun from beginning to end. I've dreamed of having a fairytale wedding from the time I was a little girl, and they truly made it a dream come true.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Madison · Married on 06/18/2016

After my first meeting with Darla back in May of last year, I knew that she was someone I could trust to make my wedding everything I dreamed of. Darla and the rest of the Castleton staff were there with me through the entire planning process. Since I travel throughout the spring and summer (I am gone for about 4 months straight), there is no way that I would have been able to do it without them. I loved that they spent the time to get to know me and my husband in order to give us the feel for our wedding that we wanted! It was truly a pleasure working with them and I would recommend a Castleton wedding to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/07/2016

Choosing Castleton Farms for my wedding/reception venue was the absolute best decision I could have made! After spending months researching numerous venues in the area I quickly came to realize that nothing came close to this place. It may be in the middle of no where but don't let that fool you. The grounds and facilities are immaculate! What impressed me the most though was the Castleton Farms team. This group of professionals travels internationally to stay ahead of the game on the latest bridal trends. My wedding couldn't have been in more capable hands. Not only are they amazing, they also work with the BEST vendors in East Tennessee. There wasn't one vendor I had that I wasn't completely happy with. They all came together to make my wedding experience better than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Teri · Married on 12/19/2015

Castleton Farms knocked it out of the park for our gorgeous December wedding! The vendors they surrounded us with were amazing and exceeded our expectations. Darla and her team were so much fun to work with, and we would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/25/2015

Where do I even begin with my experience with Castleton? I chose Castleton as our wedding venue not because of the premier location in the East Tennessee valley or because of the glamorous gardens on property, but simply, because of Darla. I’ve worked with Darla over the past year, so I have seen her sometimes literally bend over backwards for her brides to ensure they get the day they’ve always dreamed of. With Darla and her team behind you, Castleton isn’t just a venue where you set up your DIY projects on the day of, stay for a few hours, and clean up when the party is over. Darla is 100% on top of things from day one and will end up being your #1 cheerleader throughout the planning process.

When Corey and I first got engaged, I honestly didn’t think Castleton was going to be the venue for me. My style was more whimsical and bohemian than most Castleton weddings, so I figured I should look around at my other venue options. However, within about five minutes of this consideration, Darla caught onto my vision and helped me dream up my ideal wedding, all at Castleton. We would have a simple ceremony in the skeet field and reception in the Vineyard Gardens with bistro lights strung all about – both which have never been done before on such a scale. I didn’t even hesitate when deciding this was exactly the direction I wanted to go, and I had zero doubt in my mind Darla would bring my vision to life.

Long story short, I would choose Castleton again and again. Excellence is the standard, and the experience is unmatched. Even when I tried to hide it, Darla could read the stress on my face and she continued to confidently reassure me, “I’ve got this!” And boy, did she have it. She made sure I knew, during the planning, that my style was not her style, but you could’ve fooled me when I saw what she came up with on the day-of. It all came together SO perfect, exactly how I had imagined. I owe it all to you, Darla. Thank you for the best experience of my life.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Kristopher · Married on 06/27/2015

Castleton Farms is an amazing place to get married. I can say that from personal experience. My wife and I live in Louisiana but wanted to have a beautiful Tennessee wedding. My wife wanted to have a fairytale wedding and that is exactly what she got. The grounds are exquisite and the service is impeccable. Planning a wedding from an entirely different state was terrifying but our wedding planner, Darla, made everything perfect. When the big day arrived, the staff at Castleton Farms made my wife and I feel like royalty! The whole event was amazing. I cant think of one thing that we would have done differently. I definitely recommend Castleton Farms.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Kendall · Married on 06/27/2015

I honestly cannot say enough good things about our experience at Castleton. The manicured grounds and the beauty of the venue speaks for itself. No matter where you walk, you encounter God's creation in its splendor. What a beautiful place to begin your life as husband and wife. Our experience with Darla was everything that we had hoped for. My daughter lives 6 hours away and we knew her schedule would permit very little opportunity to be in Knoxville to plan her wedding. The organization and structure that Darla has put in place allowed my daughter to feel she was informed and able to orchestrate the planning of her big day from 6 hours away. The Vendor Day experience knocked out so many decisions in one day and was instrumental in decreasing the stress associated with the planning process. The Wedding Day itself was so enjoyable because of Darla and her wonderful staff. They communicate with each other seamlessly. Her take-charge approach meant that we could enjoy each moment as it came, simply doing and being where we were instructed to be. Priceless!! - Linda

Sent on 09/20/2015

Krysta · Married on 04/25/2015

Castleton Farms is hands-down the most beautiful venue that could ever be selected for a wedding. The landscaping is immaculate and flawless. The facilities are stunning and breathtaking. For memories that will last a lifetime, this is the venue to use. It is impossible to walk on the grounds and not be impressed or fall in love. When we initially started "wedding shopping" for my daughter's upcoming nuptials, after we visited Castleton Farms, all other venues paled in comparison. All little girls dream about their "fairy tale wedding" and this is exactly how the event came off --- flawless and perfect. The day of the ceremony and the ceremony itself were well planned and orchestrated. The Castleton staff is very experienced and they work together seamlessly and harmoniously to conduct all the details of the day (the preparation, the pre-wedding photos, keeping things on schedule, etc.) as well as the ceremony and reception. The Castleton staff exhibits the precision and execution of a detailed military exercise with the goal of making it a stress-free event to be enjoyed. The day of the event my daughter felt like royalty --- which is exactly what we wanted for her. The perfect day. The perfect memory. The perfect way to begin a marriage.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Kim · Married on 04/18/2015

Darla and her staff are AMAZING!! They took all the stress out of planning the most perfect wedding for my daughter and son-in-law. They go above and beyond to make sure that the Castleton experience is TOP NOTCH! The "day of" experience was phenomenal! There was not a question that was not answered immediately! I have heard so many stories about mishaps on people's wedding day, but I honestly could not find anything to complain about even if I tried really hard! Thank you Darla, April, Castleton vendors, and Castleton Farms for the most PERFECT wedding!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Alex · Married on 04/18/2015

Castleton Farms is an absolutely spectacular venue. The staff is always more than willing to help and work with their couples. Darla and April truly helped make my wedding day special and stress-free. I task you to find more beautiful and picturesque scenery at another venue. Organization and planning, friendly faces, a beautiful location, and so much much more is what you will receive if you choose to become a Castleton couple.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Ella · Married on 03/28/2015

Highly recommend!!
    Darla and her sweet staff really make you feel special, like your the most important person ever!! Bangs and Blush made me and all my beautiful friends look gorgeous on my day with their talented hands!! Every idea I had for my wedding they helped make come true!!
    Don't regret your wedding day venue after your day is done... Pick Caslton Farms and work with these amazing people!! This place is a dream come true!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Castleton Farms is the most beautiful venue I have ever seen! I had the most perfect day. I was able to get ready in the beautiful house and do first glance pictures in the garden. We were married off sight in our church and came back for the reception in the Carriage House. I was able to have my dream wedding thanks to Castleton Farms and Darla. I just got my pictures back and they are beautiful!!

Sent on 12/22/2014