277 County Rd. 437, Athens, TN 37303 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About Ramble Creek

Welcome to Ramble Creek, a place created for the sole purpose of hosting beautiful and memorable weddings. Our property exudes nostalgia and simple elegance and has quickly become one of the most sought after venues in the Southeast.

Facilites and Capacity

Upon arrival at Ramble Creek, guests will be greeted with a picturesque view of the East Tennessee Valley. Ramble Creek offers both indoor and outdoor ceremony spaces for those with a vision of elegance displayed in a unique space designed for hosting signature weddings. The rolling hillside boasts ceremony locations near the onsite vineyard, pond, covered bridge crossing the creek and impeccable multiple lawns and wooded settings. All ceremony sites are located within easy access to the 8,000 square feet Ramble, which houses onsite suites for the bridal party. The bridal suite and groomsmen quarters were designed with relaxation and convenience in mind. The Grand Hall is the stage for over a dozen different types of wood that come together to create a rustic yet elegant space, perfect for the couple with a modern elegance and rustic vision in mind.

Ramble Creek’s full event staff will ensure that everything from planning, to set up and tear down is executed with experience and excellence for couples and their families. Designed with client convenience and service in mind, Ramble Creek offers different approaches to wedding packages. For destination and local couples alike, Ramble Creek offers convenient, all inclusive packages. For those who prefer a larger role in planning, a la carte packages, decor and coordination services are available.

Five Star Dining

At Ramble Creek, it’s understood that every couple desires a wedding day saturated with ease and excellence.This mindset is brought to fruition by a convenient in-house culinary team.Offerings include a full, expansive and customizable, menu that boasts everything from light luncheon offerings to towering Instagram worthy bakery goods and late-night snacks. Whatever your taste palette prefers, the in-house culinary team has the solution.

tk 08209s 51 936110

Ramble Creek 4
Ramble Creek 5
  • Whitney

Whitney Poersch · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolute perfection would be an understatement

To say Ramble Creek exceeded every single one of our expectations for our perfect day would be an absolute understatement. From the initial tour and the booking process to our selections day, every email/phone call in between and, most importantly, our wedding day, their kindness, attention to detail, and overall gorgeous venue atmosphere was an absolute dream! “Absolute perfection” is just not good enough to say the least when it comes to how my husband and I, along with our family members and friends, felt about our rehearsal dinner and wedding day. They made every aspect of our wedding planning process so easy and enjoyable. I would highly recommend Ramble Creek to any bride and groom who is seeking an all-inclusive, top-of-the-line wedding venue at an affordable price. Their team is very knowledgeable about industry trends, classic and timeless feels and more, and is certainly the BEST in the business by far.

Ramble Creek 6
    Sent on 12/28/2019

Amanda Wright · Married on 08/09/2019

Venue of your dreams!

From the moment I walked into Ramble Creek I knew I wanted to get married there. Buck showed us around and graciously answered all of our questions. We sat down with him and went over all of Ramble’s guidelines and he provided us with a very detailed price-breakdown of our anticipated services. From the beginning they were nothing but transparent and super helpful in bringing our wedding vision to life.

The venue itself is so naturally beautiful that it really doesn’t need a lot of ‘sprucing up’ compared to a lot of other places. The property has so much to offer beyond the grand hall which was another deciding factor for us. We knew that we wanted our ceremony outside; we had a cigar bar around the fire place, and utilized the lower lawn for giant yard games for our guests to play during the reception.

Once we decided to book the venue I primarily worked with Jenny to get our plans set in motion. I can’t even tell you how many emails back and forth we had, but Jenny was a dream to work with and answered every question I could think of down to the tiniest details. Leading up to the wedding I felt very confident that the day would be perfect because Ramble Creek had been so easy to coordinate with. All of the food and bartending service was through them which made it even easier to have fewer vendors. If you’re a couple who are looking for a more inclusive venue then this is the place for you – they offer so many services in house that it will make your planning process a breeze!

A few weeks before the wedding I was introduced to our venue director Megan who served as our point of contact on the big day. While we had a coordinator for our ceremony and flow of events, Megan was SO incredibly helpful. She made sure that everything got set up in its place, and even helped keep me calm when it started to rain during our outdoor ceremony. I was worried about how all the transitions would go, but Megan and her staff handled everything with ease and made the night go by seamlessly. She really is such a sweetheart and genuinely wants to make your day as stress-free and enjoyable as possible! On the actual wedding day I felt like I had to hardly worry about a thing and could just enjoy myself while getting ready.

I wish I could relive the day over and over in part because of the dedicated work that the staff of Ramble Creek did for us. I can’t speak highly enough to their level of service and dedication to helping couples make their wedding dreams come true. Weddings are of course about the love that two people share, but having a venue that pulls all the details together certainly helps! Ramble Creek went above and beyond our expectations, and I’m sure they will for you too!

Sent on 09/09/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ramble Creek Pricing

Ramble Creek Price Rates

Ramble Creek FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 5800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 4800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    Limited Bar
    Open Bar
    Outside Alcohol
    Signature Drink
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Drapery
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access

• Derek Halkett Photography
    Derek Halkett Photography Wedding Photographers

Ramble Creek Vineyards is the quintessential wedding venue that has a look and feel about it that captures the heart and soul of the couple. Esthetically, it is one of the most beautiful structures I have seen and photographed for a wedding day. Custom and purpose built to house weddings, they did a fantastic job in making the venue optimal for a photographer. The property is beautiful and the owners really do a fantastic job at accommodating their couples and wedding professionals. It is no surprise to me that they are one of Tennessee's top wedding venues in just their second year of operation. If you are looking for an amazing venue for your wedding day, look no further. Give them a call and book your date early...then give me a call because I love to work at this venue!

• Brittany Photographs
    Brittany Photographs Wedding Photographers

Ramble Creek is one of the most thought out, meticulously built wedding venues I have ever had the pleasure of shooting in. I photographed the first wedding at this gorgeous venue and I was completely in awe of how beautiful every inch of the space and property is. Nestled halfway between Knoxville and Chattanooga on a secluded woodland acreage, this is the perfect venue for the bride who wants an effortlessly beautiful venue that hardly needs any decorating. It's perfect for couples who want an intimate but classy wedding. If you're considering Ramble Creek but just aren't sure, I can assure you from a wedding photographer's standpoint that Ramble Creek is worth every penny. I've had the opportunity to photograph twice there now and although I'm moving my business to Colorado, I would be thrilled to come back to Tennessee to photograph at what is without a doubt, one of my favorite wedding venues in Southeast Tennessee. Ramble Creek is everything I want in a venue as a wedding photographer.

• Sara Kristen Photography
    Sara Kristen Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I absolutely LOVED shooting at Ramble Creek. The event space is unlike any venue around, and has such a beautiful and unique look to it. There are so many options for photos, indoor or outdoor, everywhere you look is beautiful! The interior window light is gorgeous, and the bridal suite is a dream. And to top it off, the owners are such a joy to work with. If you are planning a wedding, be sure to check this place out, it is amazing!

• 277 County Rd. 437 Athens, TN, 37303 See on map