277 County Rd. 437, Athens, TN 37303 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Ramble Creek

Ramble Creek is a country wedding venue located in Athens, Tennessee with the sole purpose of creating gorgeous and unforgettable weddings. The property is nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains in the East Tennessee Valley.

Facilities and Capacity
The Ramble spans 8,000 square feet and is a custom venue that has a maximum capacity of up to 300 guests. There are plenty of event spaces throughout the property such as the vineyard, pond, covered bridge, lawns, and wooden settings for your dream wedding. The Ramble’s layout includes the Grand Hall, Bridal Suite, Cocktail Room, Groom’s Quarters, a large commercial kitchen and serving room, five restrooms, and a covered deck. The Grand Hall features huge cedar columns, a grand fireplace, and multi-hued floors. The wedding party will feel completely taken care of on this exciting day while in the luxurious suites. The Bridal Suite has a changing area, sitting area, vanity area, and a tripled-sided floor-to-ceiling mirror. The Groom’s Quarters is equipped with a big-screen TV, poker table, corn hole set, and tons of space to relax.

Ramble Creek provides couples with an event planner to help them coordinate their big day, as well as set up and clean up services and complimentary WiFi. On the day of your wedding, staff will be on-site to help ensure the day runs smoothly. The facility carries liability insurance to give you peace of mind, has on-site parking, and is wheelchair accessible to alleviate extra stress. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, the property can host engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, and elopements. Ramble Creek also offers the following event items for your convenience:

• Altar/arch
  • Lighting
  • Linens
  • Tables

Cuisine
The exclusive on-site catering team will handle your wedding day dining experience. Believing quality and presentation are of the highest importance, they only use real glassware, quality flatware, and white porcelain tableware. The staff can accommodate a tasting leading up to the wedding to help you determine your dinner menu, plus options for a cocktail reception with hors d’oeuvres, and desserts for after the main course. You can choose between plated entrees, stations, family-style meals, and buffets. If you choose to serve alcohol at your event, Ramble Creek can provide you with licensed bartenders and bar packages to choose from. You may also bring your own alcohol to serve a variety of drinks at an open bar.

tk 08209s 51 936110

Ramble Creek 6
Ramble Creek 7

Amanda Wright · Married on 08/09/2019

Venue of your dreams!

From the moment I walked into Ramble Creek I knew I wanted to get married there. Buck showed us around and graciously answered all of our questions. We sat down with him and went over all of Ramble’s guidelines and he provided us with a very detailed price-breakdown of our anticipated services. From the beginning they were nothing but transparent and super helpful in bringing our wedding vision to life.

The venue itself is so naturally beautiful that it really doesn’t need a lot of ‘sprucing up’ compared to a lot of other places. The property has so much to offer beyond the grand hall which was another deciding factor for us. We knew that we wanted our ceremony outside; we had a cigar bar around the fire place, and utilized the lower lawn for giant yard games for our guests to play during the reception.

Once we decided to book the venue I primarily worked with Jenny to get our plans set in motion. I can’t even tell you how many emails back and forth we had, but Jenny was a dream to work with and answered every question I could think of down to the tiniest details. Leading up to the wedding I felt very confident that the day would be perfect because Ramble Creek had been so easy to coordinate with. All of the food and bartending service was through them which made it even easier to have fewer vendors. If you’re a couple who are looking for a more inclusive venue then this is the place for you – they offer so many services in house that it will make your planning process a breeze!

A few weeks before the wedding I was introduced to our venue director Megan who served as our point of contact on the big day. While we had a coordinator for our ceremony and flow of events, Megan was SO incredibly helpful. She made sure that everything got set up in its place, and even helped keep me calm when it started to rain during our outdoor ceremony. I was worried about how all the transitions would go, but Megan and her staff handled everything with ease and made the night go by seamlessly. She really is such a sweetheart and genuinely wants to make your day as stress-free and enjoyable as possible! On the actual wedding day I felt like I had to hardly worry about a thing and could just enjoy myself while getting ready.

I wish I could relive the day over and over in part because of the dedicated work that the staff of Ramble Creek did for us. I can’t speak highly enough to their level of service and dedication to helping couples make their wedding dreams come true. Weddings are of course about the love that two people share, but having a venue that pulls all the details together certainly helps! Ramble Creek went above and beyond our expectations, and I’m sure they will for you too!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Steve Pray · Married on 07/12/2019

The Perfect Day!

It has been just over three weeks since I walked my baby down the aisle, and if I were to encapsulate my review into a single thought, it would be to wish that I were able to replicate that day...every single weekend...for the rest of my life!

Bottom line...it was an unquestionably perfect day!

We first began this journey back in Sept ‘18, and upon our mutual commitment all the way through the reception, I have never experienced a higher level of customer satisfaction than what was consistently rendered by these professionals.

From the moment we pulled through the entrance gate, we were awed by the sheer splendor of this XX-acre plot of land that was seemingly drawn into the countryside by an artist of great renown. We were then given a walking tour of the grounds that prompted me to think that I had wasted a good bulk of my day visiting other venues that were neither comparable in terms of beauty nor ambience, and the sense of genuine tranquility the missus and I perceived informed us that our search was over.

And even if there were ever any sliver of doubt, it was quickly dismissed in meeting with one of the co-owners (Jenny Yates), whose confident approach to answering our stream of questions was equally matched by a sense of elegance whereby we knew that she only had one standard...excellence!

Over the next 10 months she and her team did not disappoint.

In summary...
    - the owners (Buck & Jenny Yates) kept us informed of every detail throughout the process; accommodated any change that we had; and were open to receive/offer any suggestions that would ultimately improve and what will be a lifelong memory
    - coordination of vendors through the team was effortless
    - setup of the entire grounds was pristine, regal and befitting a princess
    - food (appetizers, main course and dessert offerings) was absolutely delicious and more than proportionate
    - timing of the reception agenda events flowed seamlessly
    - transition between reception and party was transparent to all in attendance
    - the DJ kept spinning tunes that kept the floor hopping (I know...reference shows my age) and his personality was "on fleek" throughout the night (more modern reference ;-)
    - the Wedding Director (Jessica) as well as the driver of the shuttle were...by their actions...equally invested in ensuring that everyone in attendance had the time of their lives

BTW...I later found out that the shuttle driver was Buck's father...Mr. Yates, and from talking to others I believe he made it a point to hold a conversation with all 120+ guests. Buck and his father prove the old axiom, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." If I may add Mr. Yates...thank you Sir, for going out of your way to personally enhance our overall experience.

Lastly, if I may humble brag, we made the incredibly smart decision to contract for the services of a wedding coordinator, and on the day of the blessed event our coordinator Lindsey took the reins, eliminating any potential missteps and proceeded to guide the entire day in an expert manner usually reserved for celebrities. At least that's how we felt ;-)

HINT: ask for Lindsey by name...she was outstanding!!!

Again, there are many, many thoughts that come to mind...Amazing...Exemplary...Wonderful...and one may feel free to use any other superlative found in Webster’s Dictionary, as each would accurately describe the end-to-end process we'd evaluate of allowing Jenny and Buck Yates to direct what will arguably be one of the more memorable days in the life of who I will always lovingly refer to as my little girl.

Ramble Creek Team...both my wife and I, on behalf of our daughter, want to thank you for your diligence in perfectly executing a vision that likely began when she was truly a little girl, and from the bottom of our hearts we just want to say, "Thank you...for everything!"

I cannot recommend Ramble Creek Events Center enough!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Ramble Creek Pricing

Ramble Creek Price Rates

Ramble Creek FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Farm/Ranch
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Derek Halkett Photography
    Derek Halkett Photography Wedding Photographers

Ramble Creek Vineyards is the quintessential wedding venue that has a look and feel about it that captures the heart and soul of the couple. Esthetically, it is one of the most beautiful structures I have seen and photographed for a wedding day. Custom and purpose built to house weddings, they did a fantastic job in making the venue optimal for a photographer. The property is beautiful and the owners really do a fantastic job at accommodating their couples and wedding professionals. It is no surprise to me that they are one of Tennessee's top wedding venues in just their second year of operation. If you are looking for an amazing venue for your wedding day, look no further. Give them a call and book your date early...then give me a call because I love to work at this venue!

• Brittany Photographs
    Brittany Photographs Wedding Photographers

Ramble Creek is one of the most thought out, meticulously built wedding venues I have ever had the pleasure of shooting in. I photographed the first wedding at this gorgeous venue and I was completely in awe of how beautiful every inch of the space and property is. Nestled halfway between Knoxville and Chattanooga on a secluded woodland acreage, this is the perfect venue for the bride who wants an effortlessly beautiful venue that hardly needs any decorating. It's perfect for couples who want an intimate but classy wedding. If you're considering Ramble Creek but just aren't sure, I can assure you from a wedding photographer's standpoint that Ramble Creek is worth every penny. I've had the opportunity to photograph twice there now and although I'm moving my business to Colorado, I would be thrilled to come back to Tennessee to photograph at what is without a doubt, one of my favorite wedding venues in Southeast Tennessee. Ramble Creek is everything I want in a venue as a wedding photographer.

• Sara Kristen Photography
    Sara Kristen Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I absolutely LOVED shooting at Ramble Creek. The event space is unlike any venue around, and has such a beautiful and unique look to it. There are so many options for photos, indoor or outdoor, everywhere you look is beautiful! The interior window light is gorgeous, and the bridal suite is a dream. And to top it off, the owners are such a joy to work with. If you are planning a wedding, be sure to check this place out, it is amazing!

• 277 County Rd. 437 Athens, TN, 37303 See on map