The Lakes, NV 88901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 56
  • Deals 1

About Brittany Photographs

{ Featured in Us Weekly, People, BRIDES & more! }

I VIEW PHOTOGRAPHY THE WAY I VIEW LIFE: MAGICAL AND FULL OF POSSIBILITY.

What I strive for in my work is to pair my artistic vision with your uniquely beautiful life and love stories to create memorable imagery that you'll be excited to look at today, tomorrow, and many years from now.

I am wildly passionate about creating photographs that tell your story. Your portrait session or wedding day is a visual adventure, an intimate experience where I hope to cultivate a friendship and closeness with you that allows us to create meaningful photographs and memories together.

Turn on your favorite music, take a look around, and see if my work speaks to you. There are a lot of photographers you can choose from so what I want more than anything is that you find the right photographer for you. If you think I'm the artist you've been looking for, I would love to meet you! Get in touch and let's start making plans to create something amazing together. I'm based in Denver, Colorado and am available for worldwide travel.

Follow Brittany Photographs on

• Videos 1

28 Reviews for Brittany Photographs

• cbryns

cbryns · Married on 09/01/2018

I've been enamored with Brittany's work for over a year now. She is just incredible. We have only just had our engagement photos done out in Denver, where she is located, and we could not be happier. Yes, her price tag is high. But it is SO worth it. We look so forward to having her photograph our wedding in VA in September. She is sweet as can be, a complete pro, and as a plus sized girl, she made me feel so at ease and posed us so effortlessly. Her wife helped out too and she was awesome as well! If you want quality pictures that will transcend time, go to Brittany. Literally the best decision we have made aside from our venue. She, and her work, is otherworldly.

Brittany Photographs 1

Michelle · Married on 08/10/2018

When thinking back on my wedding day one of the highlights of the day was getting to spend it with Brittany and Madison! They are amazingly talented and go above and beyond to make sure you have the perfect wedding day. They do way more than just take the most BEAUTIFUL pictures you will ever see. We had a blast during our engagement photos in RMNP and our wedding in Vail with them.

Their talent is unmatched and the photos prove it! I would also HIGHLY recommend splurging for the video, I cannot stop watching mine!!

Brittany Photographs 2
    Brittany Photographs 3
    Brittany Photographs 4
    Brittany Photographs 5

Skylar · Married on 06/20/2018

I have been following Brittany on Instagram for years. When my fiancé and I decided we wanted to elope we thought it would be the perfect time to reach out to Brittany. We live in Florida but planned a Colorado elopement. She was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process! She helped us pick the perfect spot in Rocky Mountain National Park to say our I Do's. She recommended the most amazing vendors, as well. I was so nervous considering I was planning my elopement from the other side of the country but, the big day could not have been anymore perfect. Brittany and her wife Madison were beyond amazing! There are no words to describe all that they did for us. Our photos look like all of my Pinterest dreams come to life. She made every dream I had about my wedding day a perfect reality. We will definitely be using her for every life event going forward.

Brittany Photographs 6
    Brittany Photographs 13
    Brittany Photographs 14

Brittany Photographs FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Brittany Photographs 1
    Complimentary Engagement Session with BP Wedding Photography
    BP wedding photography comes with a complimentary engagement session!

• Ramble Creek
    Ramble Creek Barn & Farm Weddings

We have had the pleasure of working with Brittany Photographs on more than one occasion this year and can say wholeheartedly that she is amazing! On first meeting Brittany, we noticed her friendly demeanor, but it quickly became apparent that she is incredibly professional, artistic, and perceptive in the way she photographs. She pours every ounce of creativity into her artistry and really captures the most beautiful moments. Her work is very aesthetic and has a great deal of depth to it, while also being very romantic and accessible. She is on our preferred vendor list for all these reasons. Though she's moving to Colorado, she indicated that traveling is something she's more than willing to do. Look her up and book her for your wedding!

• The Lakes, NV 88901 See on map