14 Reviews for Ramble Creek

Champagne Toast (1)
Open Bar (1)
Altar/Arches (1)
14 Ramble Creek Reviews

I recently had the pleasure of coordinating a wedding ceremony and reception at Ramble Creek. Let me just say, Buck and Jenny (owners of the venue) may be new to the business, but they are crushing it. They provided our client with legendary customer service from the beginning of the planning process to the end of the wedding day. I would highly recommend this venue to brides looking for a wedding venue. You won't be disappointed, I promise!

Profile Picture User7395775, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ramble Creek was a perfect venue for our wedding. From day one I said I wanted an outdoor ceremony, but only if there was a really good back up plan. Unfortunately, the day of the wedding it was unusually cold and rainy and the ceremony had to be moved indoors. Ramble Creek was more than accommodating and the facilities are beautiful. The staff were prompt from day one about answering questions, and the Chef worked with us until the menu was just what we wanted. The overall experience was great and compliments from the guests were overwhelming. Thank you Ramble Creek for all of your hard work and coordination to help make our wedding day wonderful!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was on 10.07.17, and I can say without a doubt that choosing Ramble Creek for our venue was the best decision we made during our planning process. First of all, every inch of the grounds is absolutely gorgeous. We chose to have our ceremony in front of the pond and the view was breathtaking. I can’t wait to see pics! After the ceremony, everyone headed to the barn for the reception. There are no words to describe how gorgeous it is on the inside! It is already so beautifully decorated that the only decor I brought was table centerpieces- there was no need for anything else!
During the morning of the wedding, my bridesmaids and I did our hair and makeup upstairs in the bridal suite. Not only is it beautiful (like everything else!), it is also equipped with a full bathroom, changing space, keurig (with kcups, sugar, and creamer), bluetooth speaker, amazing lighting, a HUGE mirror (and other smaller ones), plenty of seating, and it has windows overlooking the inside of the barn so I could watch everything being set up for the reception. I've heard from so many people that the food was the best they've ever had at a wedding! We had soup, pork loin, potatoes, asparagus, and corn. We also had some hors d'ourves between the ceremony and reception which were set up right outside the barn. We also added a hot chocolate bar to the menu, which our guests loved! We chose to have Eva, the in-house pastry chef, make our cake and pies. The cake was easily the best I’ve ever had, and my husband is still saying he wants more of the chocolate chess pie she made! We’ve heard so many wonderful comments from our guests. Finally, the service and attention from the staff and owners was astounding. The planning and the day-of all ran so smoothly; if there were any issues, I had no idea! They made everything so easy for us and I couldn’t be happier. I would recommend Ramble Creek to anyone and everyone! Thank you all for making our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

Many months ago, my (then) fiancé sent me the link for this fairytale barn in Athens called Ramble Creek. We secured a visit for a few days later, then booked the first fall weekend they had open. As soon as we walked in the door, we loved it. The venue is so gorgeous that any decor you need is minimal - you already have reclaimed wood floors, white walls, a gorgeous fireplace and mantle, chandeliers, and light that criss-crosses like a painting over the room. Kind of upscale rustic. I wanted to walk down the aisle as soon as I walked in the place. We were also excited to discover that Ramble Creek had catering onsite. Now, post wedding, I have no doubt we made the best decision in our venue. It's as magical as it looks. We loved having a bridal loft and man cave for the groom & groomsmen. We were able to do our ceremony and reception all in the same area, with a fun cocktail hour during the turnover. Our guests raved about the food by Chef Jackie, who is part of the Ramble Creek family. Honestly, my husband and I were so happy to be together, that we could have eloped and still been over the moon. But in a hard year, full of loss and sadness, we wanted to crate a little breath of fresh air for our family. A joy-day when they could sneak down into a fairy tale hollow, dance in the rain, drink champagne, and laugh over candle light. Celebrate old stories and make new memories. Ramble Creek was that place for us. (I jokingly said that my wedding theme was Appalachian Anne of Green Gables ... but it came pretty darn close.) We're grateful to the team at RC for making it happen. The *only* suggestion I have for future brides when looking at this venue (and any venue) is to be aware of all costs, as some are unexpected. Also, the bridal loft is only accessible by stairs at this point, and it would be cool to see an elevator added in the future for brides (or folks in their family or bridal party) who are disabled.

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Covered Outdoor, Indoor

We were SO pleased with our experience at Ramble Creek for our wedding. We wouldn't change anything about our special day. Many guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended! The staff was so helpful and the food and cupcakes turned out perfectly! We would highly recommend to couples looking for an amazing venue with people who truly care to make your wedding day perfect.

Profile Picture Abbey , 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s)

This venue was everything and more than I was looking for. I would recommend it to everyone. The staff was excellent. The beauty the venue has is breathtaking. When the wedding is over you will not want to leave. Everything went so smoothly and the food was amazing! Well done!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had a great experience having my wedding at Ramble Creek. They are a newer venue so they are still figuring some things out but are very willing to work with you to make sure your day is exactly what you want. They are easy to communicate with as well so any small hiccups we did have were resolved very quickly and well before the day of my event. The day of my wedding went super smoothly and the food was delicious! We had Smores by the fire pit and a taco bar buffet for dinner. The area is beautiful as well and made for some great photos.

Profile Picture Jenny, 2/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Book this venue and you will have no regrets! Everything was absolutely perfect! Jenny and Buck were always available and Adam made sure every detail was covered to make our day special.

Profile Picture User7762398, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There is nothing to be concerned about- Jenny and Buck (the owners) go above and beyond to help with anything you may have concerns about.

Profile Picture Lacey, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Staff provided professional, helpful, accommodating service with a great attitude and integrity! I wouldn't consider anyone else.

Profile Picture Joseph, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Don't wait too long! It is booking up rapidly, and every service is excellent!!

Profile Picture User7093013, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

When you dream of your wedding day, everything is perfect. Then you begin planning, and you quickly realize how many things can go wrong! Panic set in for me about a quater of the way through planning. Then I chose Ramble Creek as my venue. In regards to venue planning, everything was smooth sailing. The owners and operators are the kindest most helpful people you could ask for. They went above and beyond to make sure everything on our special day WAS PERFECT! Obviously the venue is georgeous; there is no where in East Tennessee more spectacular than Ramble Creek. And the dedicated service Ramble Creek provides is also one of a kind. I cannot thank Buck and Jenny enough for our most perfect day. Thanks to the staff at Ramble Creek I can honestly say our perfect wedding dreams came true. I would recommend this venue a million times over to family, friends, and anyone who wants that picture perfect wedding day to remember for a lifetime. My husband and I are already talking about having vow renewals here in the future. Thanks again to Ramble Creek for everything!

Profile Picture Veronika, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ramble Creek was the perfect location for our wedding ceremony and reception in May of 2016! The design aesthetic and grounds were just stunning. Buck, Jenny, and the catering staff were a joy to work with. They really made us feel special and loved on the big day. You won't find anything quite like it in the southeast. This place will be stunning during any season!

Profile Picture Honna , 8/19/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Indoor, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Buffet, Tastings