Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Cue the Champagne Event Planning and Design is a wedding planner team based out of Chattanooga, Tennessee, that serves the Knoxville area and North Georgia area. We also work with many couples who are choosing Chattanooga as their destination wedding location.

We are the Type A brides bestfriend and the Type B' brides perfect solution. More than anything you want your wedding to be really pretty, run smoothy, while you spend intentional time with your closest friends and family and dance your feet sore. You want to make sure things are organized, flowing well and get done right the first time, stress-free planning is what you want more than anything for your wedding day! To that we say let's maximize the fun and minimize the frustration.

We promise to shoot it straight with you, always be timely in responding to your calls and messages and work with you to realize your vision of the perfect wedding day and amaze both you and your guests. If we can plan a celebrity wedding with the greatest of ease and professionalism rest assured we can do the same for you and at CTC every couple gets the first class treatment no matter the level of service you choose !

We love classy, timeless and elegant wedding design with a modern appeal. We considered ourselves to be chic and well put together. Our favorite venues offer character , history and beautiful architectural details! Can we let you in on a little secret??? Lean in close ...we hate barns, burlap, mason jars and hay if you do too we are probably your people! Let's get started in planning your classy timeless wedding day !

Cue the Champagne Event Planning and Design is determined to assist you in planning a fantastic over the top fun- filled wedding, that's not stuffy where guests are uncomfortable or unsure what to do we help you find the perfect balance of class and fun.

A total of four planners will gladly plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings, as well as elopements. Cue the Champagne Event Planning and Design offers the following planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Floral Design
  • Black-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tami
    Tami V. Married on 10/30/2021

Best night ever

Shawn and her team at Cue the Champagne were great. They did a great job keeping us on task during the planning process. Attention to detail was remarkable. Highly recommend them to be your florist as well. Everything was beautiful. She did a great job incorporating decor we purchased with their florals.
    Wedding day was virtually stress free and everything was packed up carefully at the end of the night. Well worth every penny!!! Thank you CTC for a fabulous evening!
  • Michelle
    Michelle H. Married on 06/11/2021

Cue the Champagne made the wedding of my dreams a reality

Shaun & the CTC crew are a dream come true! Shaun is 100% on your side. She is extremely organized, detail oriented and listens. Her professionalism and experience shines. She helped guide our plans, bringing up things we never thought about while planning. We brought Shaun on late in the wedding planning process (3 weeks out) but she took us on and she treated us as if she was there from day one. My family and my wedding party was able to sit back and enjoy the day while Shaun and CTC ran the show. Worth every penny.
    Carol Married on 06/11/2021

Mother of the Bride is over the top. Shaun is amazing!

My daughter and I booked a wedding at Tn River Place in Chattanooga. We thought we had all of the details to the wedding covered. We’re we wrong. So about 10 days out from the wedding we hired Shaun Mosley, (my daughter had been following her on social media.) Shaun didn’t miss a beat. She stepped up and organized the event like she had been doing so from the beginning. I am a detail person, Shaun is a detail person! Shaun is one of the most qualified, professionals in the business. Her diligent passion is to make your event worry and stress free. She did that for me, as I got to enjoy the entire day without running and trying to do all by myself. Shaun responds very quickly to your messages and works very well with all of the vendors. When I think of one of the best decisions I made about the wedding, it was hiring Shaun at “Cue the Champagne” . Thank you Shaun and remember, “When I grow up…I want to be just like YOU!”

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

The Copper Quail The Copper Quail Wedding Rentals

Shaun is wonderful to work with! Organized, professional, knowledgeable - you will be glad to have her with you on your big day! Highly recommend.

The Church On Main The Church On Main Church & Temple Weddings

Cue the Champagne has been the planner for numerous events at the venue for several years. Shaun is organized and takes excellent care of the bride and groom! I highly recommend her and her team!

Pro Sound Chattanooga Pro Sound Chattanooga Wedding DJs

If you have any doubts or concerns about planning a wedding, look no further than Cue The Champagne ! I have not been to any event yet that hasn't gone off without a hitch when these ladies are present. If there was a hitch, no one knew about it. True Professionals to say the least ! I Love it when my brides tell me they have Shaun and her team ! Reece Varnell - DJ

7011 Shallowford Rd., Suite 205 Chattanooga, TN, 37421
423-521-2349

4:30 pm- 7:30 pm Monday - Friday Weekends by Appointment Only
Location of (Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding