Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design Reviews

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 7
  • Sheri

Sheri Wilson · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Awesome!

Shaun and her crew were amazing! I can't imagine doing my daughters wedding without her! She was there from the very beginning of our planning to the very end! Very Thankful we chose Cue The Champagne!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Kassi · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Great Experience!

Once my husband and I decided to elope, coming across Cue the Champagne was amazing! Everything was handled on their end! All I did was the details that I wanted specifically for our day. I really can't believe how easy it all was. I gladly tell anyone and everyone about our experience!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Martin Ross · Married on 09/21/2019

Small Wedding Ceremony

We found Shaun to be, first and foremost, very friendly and accommodating. We wanted a very simple ceremony with some friends and family, something casual and relaxing. She understood exactly what we had in mind and made the preparation very easy and stress-free.

Shaun is very professional and can have everything prepared for you so that you can focus on your significant other and your guests. She made our experience memorable for all of us and we are thankful that she was part of our wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Jeff

Jeff & “Sam” · Married on 08/21/2019

A Perfect Day!

Though our ceremony was very simple, we were treated very kind and made to feel special. All of our expectations were exceeded. Shaun did an excellent job with everything!

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 8
  • Micah

Micah Whitted · Married on 07/20/2019

Essential to a successful, stressfree wedding in Chattangooa

I don't know how I would have pulled off my destination wedding in Chattanooga without Shaun and her team at Cue the Champagne. She helped give us recommendations for each vendor needed in our price range which saved so much time contacting vendors just to find out they wouldn't work for us. She and her team helped me with every random question before the wedding from layout of the whole venue to advice on color schemes and where to save money. The day of the wedding ran smoothly and my family and I didn't have to worry about any small or large issue because it was taken care for us. I can not recommend Cue the Champaign enough and will forever be glad I found Shaun to help make our day a day to remember for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Denise

Denise Bates · Married on 06/29/2019

A Truly Personalized Professional Experience!

As the mother of the groom, I was so very pleased with how Shaun and her team focused on making the entire wedding planning experience so relaxed and fun for Paden and Abby. They worked tirelessly to minimize all of the typical stress that surrounds the different stages of preparing for the big day. The wedding website and personalized portal was so helpful and I really appreciated having access to stay up-to-date on milestones in the months leading up to the wedding. If you're looking for a wedding planner that is laser focused on providing the wedding you dreamed of then look no further than the Cue The Champagne team!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie Brewster · Married on 06/22/2019

The BEST Wedding Planner

Looking back on my wedding planning process, I can say that hiring Cue the Champagne was hands-down the BEST decision I made. I planned my Chattanooga wedding from my home in Atlanta, and I truly could not have done it without the help of Shaun and her team! I was lucky enough to find Cue the Champagne through my venue, The Church on Main. From the first phone call with Shaun, I knew I wanted her help planning my wedding.
    Shaun and her team work closely with the absolute best wedding vendors in the Chattanooga area. Everyone we booked (catering, florals, videography, etc.) all came from Shaun’s recommendation, and they were all truly amazing. If I was ever stressed about anything, no matter how small, Shaun was always willing to hop on a call with me and talk through everything I was worried about. Every single time she managed to immediately calm my nerves. She’s amazing at talking to you like an old friend, but one who has tons of experience in the wedding industry and is a true professional. Another one of my favorite things with CTC was the access to the online planning portal through the Aisle Planner. The portal was key to keeping everything organized, from signed contracts, records of payments, and design ideas.
    When it came to the actual wedding day, everything was planned down to the minute. I was able to just sit back and enjoy the day knowing that everything had been coordinated with every vendor, and I literally had nothing to worry about. There is not a single thing that I would change about my planning process and wedding day. It was all absolutely perfect, and that is 100% due to Shaun and her team!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 9
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 10
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 11
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 12
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 13

Vicki B. · Married on 06/22/2019

Couldn't be more pleased!

My daughter recently got married in Chattanooga and we had the pleasure of working with an outstanding wedding planner - Shaun with Cue the Champagne! As both my daughter and myself were remote, Shaun did an expert job of helping us find the best local vendors in Chattanooga. She kept us organized and informed up to the very last detail. As the wedding day approached, we were cool and confident because we knew we were in good hands with the team of vendors and every detail had been checked-off. On the wedding day, we had in hand a comprehensive schedule letting us know when and where we to be. The whole day was magical and beautiful! I would highly recommend Cue the Champagne - Shaun and her team of wedding professionals made sure my daughter's destination wedding was everything she (and me) ever dreamed of!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 14

Ba Gp · Married on 05/28/2019

Excellent everything!

Exceptionally efficient and professional. Excellent information, very accommodating.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Rachel Wise · Married on 05/11/2019

Best of the best

My top three reasons why you should use Cue the Champagne for your wedding:

1. Experience - Cue the Champagne's team is a well oiled machine that magically seems to prevent problems before they appear. They clearly know the wedding business inside and out, whether its vendor communication, floral choice, or building a feasible timeline.
    2. Communication - fast response time, clear timelines, and so kind and professional. It put my mind at ease each time I heard from them, and I really got to just enjoy the planning process.
    3. Attention to detail - CTC and Shaun were always several steps ahead of me - whether it was recommendations for centerpieces, or rearranging elements our of wedding day timeline, or making sure the wedding party had everything they needed.

Shaun and her team took our vision for the perfect wedding and translated it into an amazing day. I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 15

April Cheeley · Married on 05/04/2019

This is the best memory I will ever have

I attribute this to Cue the Champagne for being able to make this everything I ever wanted and I still got to call it an ‘elopement’ and pay for an ‘elopement’.... my WEDDING was simply stunning. They had the perfect place and time for me. Since it was outdoors they watched weather for me down to the hour. They arrived early and helped everyone find their place. They customized our vows for a blended family and even made us laugh a few times through the ceremony. Once it was over they were gone in 2.5 seconds to allow us our time with family. We opted to turn our paperwork in ourselves but I know they can do it for you. They offer so many choices and places to choose from! They made this the best day ever and all I had to do was fill out a short questionnaire. I will probably contact them for vow renewals in a few years!!!

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 16
  • Jessica

Jessica Norton · Married on 04/27/2019

All my dreams came to life.

Shaun and her crew were extremely reliable, punctual, and best of all, creative! I had a very specific vision and CTC was able to create every bit of it. Even the small things like staying on schedule with pictures to making sure my very specific bouquet was exactly what I wanted, Shaun and her team took on the challenges with ease. My bridal team loved CTC and had many compliments of their own about their professionalism.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 17
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 18
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 19
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 20
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 21

Cassie Hughen · Married on 04/24/2019

Great experience!

Very professional and kind to work with.

Cailey Wilson · Married on 04/20/2019

Phenomenal!

Shaun & her team were absolutely amazing! I can’t imagine our wedding without them. They thought of things that I needed to be done that I never thought of. They made sure me, my husband, & our families could enjoy the day with no worries. We are going to miss our Cue The Champaign Family!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 22
  • Caroline

Caroline Clarke · Married on 02/25/2019

Wonderfully amazing!

Everything down to the bouquet and cake were absolutely amazing! We could not have asked for a better experience! They were so great in accommodating for the few members of our family that were handicap and just making everything perfect for our special day!

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 23
  • Haleigh

Haleigh Huffaker · Married on 11/03/2018

Worry-Free Wedding!

Shaun was amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process. She always made sure I was on top of everything and sticking to the timeline of the whole wedding planning process. I had a million wedding-related questions, and she answered them within a few hours via a private website. When it came to the day of the wedding, I was able to relax and enjoy the day with my bridesmaids and family. I never worried about anything because Shaun kept me on time and updated. She and Rebecca made sure that our wedding was nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Alaina · Married on 10/27/2018

The whole package

Cue the Champagne and owner Shaun is the way to go. She had the perfect package for this A type bride. She understood my vision and executed it perfectly. There was not a detail missing and everything ran smoothly. Our day was perfect! Not to mention, she did our flowers as well. They were beautiful and she even took the time to donate them at my request. You can rest easy if you hire Cue the Champagne for your planners and florists.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Sandi

Sandi Hulebak · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding (20 Oct 2018)

Where do I even start to tell you how amazing Shaun Cox and her assistant, Cora are?!!! From the first time that I talked with Shaun on the phone, I knew that she was perfect for my daughter's wedding day! She is so full of spunk and energy...that I'm not sure she ever sleeps!! My family is from Huntsville, AL...my daughter and her fiancé are from Atlanta so I had MANY questions about logistics and vendors (probably WAY more than the average mother of the bride)....but Shaun was always quick to answer and kept me on track when I would start to venture off in the wrong direction. We had a really large wedding party...10 bridesmaids....10 groomsmen...but she kept them reeled in and on task (which I'm sure was no easy task)!!!
    If you are looking for a wedding coordinator who will be there for you from beginning to end.....look no further.....Cue the Champagne is the best!!!! Thank you Shaun from the bottom of my heart!!!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 24
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 25
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 26
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 27

Rachel Warren · Married on 10/04/2018

Great experience!

We scheduled online then had a phone conversation followed by a few emails and finally the really user-friendly bow selection forms online. Dawn was on time, professionally dressed and a complete professional during the ceremony. She spoke eloquently and made our wedding very special.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Shaun and her team at Cue the Champagne were excellent to work with. They made our dream day a reality, and Shaun helped curb planning stress with her experience, insight, and organization. We loved working with CTC and would recommend them to any couple looking for a resourceful team to help with all of their wedding day/planning needs.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Don · Married on 07/23/2018

Cue the Champagne delivered exactly what we needed, a simple and private ceremony. Shaun was very flexible with our changes from early on up to the last minute changes as we were running late to our ceremony!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2018

Had a wonderful experience using Shaun as our officiant for our elopement! She was super helpful to answer any questions that I had about the whole process. We are so happy we chose Shaun for our special day!! Will definitely recommend to friends or anyone who needs help with planning a wedding or eloping.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Gina · Married on 06/01/2018

we wanted to elope and found our officiant on line.
    Shaun was reasonably priced, friendly and fun. I highly recommend her services

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 28
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 29
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 30
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 31
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 32

Angelia · Married on 05/27/2018

Thanks to “Cue the Champagne”, I was able to relax and enjoy my daughter’s wedding. They handled every detail perfectly with professionalism, patience and excellent communication from beginning to end. Would definitely recommend and work with again. Thank you “Cue the Champagne Event Planning and Design”.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired Cue the Champagne for day-of-coordination only.
    Shaun helped keep together our wedding day, I would NOT have enjoyed my wedding day as much as I did without her and her team. The timeline was amazing and truly helpful to have that come together -- she kept our rowdy wedding party on task during rehearsal, and somehow we did not experience any delays on the big day. We did not have our transportation for the bridal party finalized in the last week before the wedding and she was able to hook us up last minute. We were also thankful for the plate of food set aside for us at the reception to ensure we were able to enjoy some dinner.
    Would highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding!!

Sent on 05/26/2018