Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design Reviews

116 | Chattanooga, TN

116 Reviews for Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design

• Mackenzie

Mackenzie H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Shaun got my wedding party to do what needed to be done in crucial times. She was always one step ahead of me and knew exactly what needed to be done.

Very orangized and timely!! Helped me feel a sense of relief and but kept me on task!!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Lynne

Lynne P. · Married on 10/03/2020

Professional

Absolutely the best best experience if you want to elope in Chattanooga. Very easy once you pick the date and place. Shaun was very responsive , professional and had suggestions for our vows which I needed.

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • Sheri

Sheri W. · Married on 08/04/2020

Awesome!

Shaun and her crew were amazing! I can't imagine doing my daughters wedding without her! She was there from the very beginning of our planning to the very end! Very Thankful we chose Cue The Champagne!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Morgan B. · Married on 06/13/2020

Wouldn’t change a thing!

I got to see CTC in action at two weddings prior to mine. As soon as I got engaged, CTC was our first phone call! Not only did we use Shaun as our planner but she was also our florist (let her do both! Best decision ever!)

Getting married in a worldwide pandemic was never our plan but Shaun and her team made the whole process stress free. She was one call away when my mom and I had questions, helped up navigate and keep up with the current regulations, and was all around professional and responsive.

I am so thankful CTC allowed our big day to be seamless regardless of everything else going on. My stress level was at 0 the whole day because I knew Shaun had anything and everything covered. I wouldn’t change one thing about our day and I truly owe it to CTC!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Cherie H. · Married on 06/13/2020

Mother of The Bride

When my youngest daughter got engaged, I knew that the first investment would be an event planner. I had attended two weddings that Cue The Champagne had organized and both were perfect. We met with Shaun and immediately sealed the deal.

Skip forward to wedding day June 13, 2020! Yes, 2020! I was so thankful to have Shaun. She is professional, knowledgeable and on top of every detail. She ensured that we followed guidelines to keep our guests as safe as possible while assuring us that my daughter’s wedding would be the special day that she had dreamed about.

June 13, 2020 was perfect. Our guests are still complimenting CTC. We had a beautiful stress-free day. Hire CTC for planning and florals and enjoy your daughter’s wedding day. Thank you Shaun!

Sent on 07/18/2020
  • Lynn

Lynn K. · Married on 05/23/2020

Highly recommended!

I was told by several friends that it would be well worth the money spent to hire a wedding planner for my daughter’s wedding. That was an understatement! We found Shaun with Cue The Champagne through a friend and since we had heard good things we chose her. We were so impressed with her professionalism, all her resources, and her organization skills. If that’s not enough...we experienced a pandemic a couple of months prior to the actual wedding date! Words can’t express how grateful we were to Shaun for all she did to make sure our daughter had the most incredible wedding ever! Shaun and staff went over and above to insure her day was perfect. She helped us stay focused, kept in constant contact with all the vendors and us and she maintained the most positive attitude. We really appreciated all she did during this extremely stressful time. We literally had to re plan the wedding (several times) just weeks before the event! I would recommend her to anyone. She is the best!

Sent on 07/17/2020
  • Randi

Randi · Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing!! Helped make our dreams come true despite the pandemic!

Wow! Where to start? What a journey it was getting to our wedding day. We honestly could not have done it without Shaun. From the day we booked her, she has gone above and beyond. Shaun really takes the time to not only get to know your tastes/preferences, but also who you and your partner are as a couple, as well as family dynamics. I was a full time college student that was planning a wedding. Even though I was hours away from Shaun, she made it so easy to contact and coordinate/collaborate with her through the Aisle Planner portal. Everything, like our contracts and notes, was all organized in there! She travelled to meet with us and our vendors. She worked with me to make a concept board of our wedding details to make sure everyone was on the same page with what my husband and I wanted. From the start, we faced many ups and downs in the planning process. However, Shaun helped us extinguish these fires left and right!! We were contacted by our venue last year and asked to shift our wedding date up almost 4 months due to their construction!! We panicked, but Shaun worked quickly to make sure we knew all our options and that our vendors were on board with the changes. It was amazing to have an experienced professional, who knew the local area/vendors well and could give great recommendations for everything. It is obvious that her colleagues in the Event Planning Industry think very highly of her! Every vendor we booked was off of her recommendations, and we were so impressed with everyone’s professionalism. When the pandemic hit, our wedding plans, once again, went down the drain. In less than a month Shaun helped us navigate through losing our venue, changing our officiant, finding a new makeup artist, new place for the rehearsal dinner, new accommodations for out of town guests, changing guest count due to the pandemic, etc. At the time, it felt like the end of the world. Shaun was so uplifting and still willing to work with us to create a magical day, while keeping the safety of guests in mind. Once again, she jumped on it and made sure that all our vendors could accommodate us at our new location. In the end, our wedding was ABSOLUTELY. PERFECT. Everyone enjoyed the entire day. We did not have to lift a finger. Everyone, including vendors and the bridal party, knew exactly where to be and at what time due to Shaun’s timeline. We even ran ahead of schedule the entire day thanks to her team! The decor was stunning. The best part... they handled the set up and break down too!! Even the DJ told my husband and I that it was the best wedding he had ever been to. Even if you feel like you’re on top of all the details of the planning process, investing in a wedding coordinator is still a great choice to make sure you have a seamless wedding day that all your guest enjoy as well. There are so many little details to keep up with, and she's so organized! Even after the wedding, Shaun will check in with you with a list of helpful hints, like getting your dress dry cleaned, etc. Thank you Shaun for working with us over the past 18 months. She helped make our dreams come true!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Kassi · Married on 10/26/2019

Great Experience!

Once my husband and I decided to elope, coming across Cue the Champagne was amazing! Everything was handled on their end! All I did was the details that I wanted specifically for our day. I really can't believe how easy it all was. I gladly tell anyone and everyone about our experience!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney P. · Married on 09/28/2019

Run, Don't Walk to Hire Shaun!

I recently had the opportunity to provide stationery and day-of signage for Shaun’s clients, Kaitlyn and Ethan, and to say she made the process “convenient” would be an absolute understatement. She not only was knowledgeable in her own craft and what her clients were interested in, but she was able to provide me with an inspiration board, color palette and more to review prior to our initial Zoom consultation with the clients in order to gauge their interest and overall vision. As a wedding stationer, having a planner in the mix can often cause a lot of chaos, headaches and more, but having someone as organized and who specializes in their craft like Shaun makes the entire process entirely much more enjoyable from a professional standpoint. I have no doubt that anyone who is seeking a trustworthy, knowledgeable, fun and utmost enjoyable, encouraging and professional wedding planning experience should contact Shaun. She is fabulous at what she does and represents her clients to the very best of her abilities!!

Sent on 04/07/2021

Martin R. · Married on 09/21/2019

Small Wedding Ceremony

We found Shaun to be, first and foremost, very friendly and accommodating. We wanted a very simple ceremony with some friends and family, something casual and relaxing. She understood exactly what we had in mind and made the preparation very easy and stress-free.

Shaun is very professional and can have everything prepared for you so that you can focus on your significant other and your guests. She made our experience memorable for all of us and we are thankful that she was part of our wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Anna

Anna L. · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful experience

Shaun was so helpful and responsive throughout the process of writing our vows and putting together the wedding program. She was warm, kind, and made our wedding day special! I would definitely recommend her, especially if you are looking for a non-traditional/non religious service - but she also does all kinds of services.

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Jeff

Jeff ?. · Married on 08/21/2019

A Perfect Day!

Though our ceremony was very simple, we were treated very kind and made to feel special. All of our expectations were exceeded. Shaun did an excellent job with everything!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline C. · Married on 08/01/2019

Friendly, professional, and detail oriented!

Shaun and her team are a top choice for anyone needing a connected, professional wedding planner. Her tools, reminders, suggestions, and coordinating were top notch in helping us create our special day. We truly couldn't have imagined our day without her and her team. Our set up and wedding day look from my bridal details to the reception decor were beyond what we could have imagined and well beyond what we could have done on our own. She is determined to make every detail on our big day special, carefree, and stunning. Shaun is a delight to work with, her team was well versed and organized. She does not disappoint! Thanks so much to Shaun and her team for making our day exactly that, our day! Free of being concerned with set up, decisions, timing, guest movement, and stressful details!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Micah

Micah W. · Married on 07/20/2019

Essential to a successful, stressfree wedding in Chattangooa

I don't know how I would have pulled off my destination wedding in Chattanooga without Shaun and her team at Cue the Champagne. She helped give us recommendations for each vendor needed in our price range which saved so much time contacting vendors just to find out they wouldn't work for us. She and her team helped me with every random question before the wedding from layout of the whole venue to advice on color schemes and where to save money. The day of the wedding ran smoothly and my family and I didn't have to worry about any small or large issue because it was taken care for us. I can not recommend Cue the Champaign enough and will forever be glad I found Shaun to help make our day a day to remember for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Denise

Denise B. · Married on 06/29/2019

A Truly Personalized Professional Experience!

As the mother of the groom, I was so very pleased with how Shaun and her team focused on making the entire wedding planning experience so relaxed and fun for Paden and Abby. They worked tirelessly to minimize all of the typical stress that surrounds the different stages of preparing for the big day. The wedding website and personalized portal was so helpful and I really appreciated having access to stay up-to-date on milestones in the months leading up to the wedding. If you're looking for a wedding planner that is laser focused on providing the wedding you dreamed of then look no further than the Cue The Champagne team!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie B. · Married on 06/22/2019

The BEST Wedding Planner

Looking back on my wedding planning process, I can say that hiring Cue the Champagne was hands-down the BEST decision I made. I planned my Chattanooga wedding from my home in Atlanta, and I truly could not have done it without the help of Shaun and her team! I was lucky enough to find Cue the Champagne through my venue, The Church on Main. From the first phone call with Shaun, I knew I wanted her help planning my wedding.
    Shaun and her team work closely with the absolute best wedding vendors in the Chattanooga area. Everyone we booked (catering, florals, videography, etc.) all came from Shaun’s recommendation, and they were all truly amazing. If I was ever stressed about anything, no matter how small, Shaun was always willing to hop on a call with me and talk through everything I was worried about. Every single time she managed to immediately calm my nerves. She’s amazing at talking to you like an old friend, but one who has tons of experience in the wedding industry and is a true professional. Another one of my favorite things with CTC was the access to the online planning portal through the Aisle Planner. The portal was key to keeping everything organized, from signed contracts, records of payments, and design ideas.
    When it came to the actual wedding day, everything was planned down to the minute. I was able to just sit back and enjoy the day knowing that everything had been coordinated with every vendor, and I literally had nothing to worry about. There is not a single thing that I would change about my planning process and wedding day. It was all absolutely perfect, and that is 100% due to Shaun and her team!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Vicki · Married on 06/22/2019

Couldn't be more pleased!

My daughter recently got married in Chattanooga and we had the pleasure of working with an outstanding wedding planner - Shaun with Cue the Champagne! As both my daughter and myself were remote, Shaun did an expert job of helping us find the best local vendors in Chattanooga. She kept us organized and informed up to the very last detail. As the wedding day approached, we were cool and confident because we knew we were in good hands with the team of vendors and every detail had been checked-off. On the wedding day, we had in hand a comprehensive schedule letting us know when and where we to be. The whole day was magical and beautiful! I would highly recommend Cue the Champagne - Shaun and her team of wedding professionals made sure my daughter's destination wedding was everything she (and me) ever dreamed of!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Ba Gp · Married on 05/28/2019

Excellent everything!

Exceptionally efficient and professional. Excellent information, very accommodating.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Rachel W. · Married on 05/11/2019

Best of the best

My top three reasons why you should use Cue the Champagne for your wedding:

1. Experience - Cue the Champagne's team is a well oiled machine that magically seems to prevent problems before they appear. They clearly know the wedding business inside and out, whether its vendor communication, floral choice, or building a feasible timeline.
    2. Communication - fast response time, clear timelines, and so kind and professional. It put my mind at ease each time I heard from them, and I really got to just enjoy the planning process.
    3. Attention to detail - CTC and Shaun were always several steps ahead of me - whether it was recommendations for centerpieces, or rearranging elements our of wedding day timeline, or making sure the wedding party had everything they needed.

Shaun and her team took our vision for the perfect wedding and translated it into an amazing day. I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 06/17/2019

April C. · Married on 05/04/2019

This is the best memory I will ever have

I attribute this to Cue the Champagne for being able to make this everything I ever wanted and I still got to call it an ‘elopement’ and pay for an ‘elopement’.... my WEDDING was simply stunning. They had the perfect place and time for me. Since it was outdoors they watched weather for me down to the hour. They arrived early and helped everyone find their place. They customized our vows for a blended family and even made us laugh a few times through the ceremony. Once it was over they were gone in 2.5 seconds to allow us our time with family. We opted to turn our paperwork in ourselves but I know they can do it for you. They offer so many choices and places to choose from! They made this the best day ever and all I had to do was fill out a short questionnaire. I will probably contact them for vow renewals in a few years!!!

• Jessica

Jessica N. · Married on 04/27/2019

All my dreams came to life.

Shaun and her crew were extremely reliable, punctual, and best of all, creative! I had a very specific vision and CTC was able to create every bit of it. Even the small things like staying on schedule with pictures to making sure my very specific bouquet was exactly what I wanted, Shaun and her team took on the challenges with ease. My bridal team loved CTC and had many compliments of their own about their professionalism.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Cassie H. · Married on 04/24/2019

Great experience!

Very professional and kind to work with.

Cailey W. · Married on 04/20/2019

Phenomenal!

Shaun & her team were absolutely amazing! I can’t imagine our wedding without them. They thought of things that I needed to be done that I never thought of. They made sure me, my husband, & our families could enjoy the day with no worries. We are going to miss our Cue The Champaign Family!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline C. · Married on 02/25/2019

Wonderfully amazing!

Everything down to the bouquet and cake were absolutely amazing! We could not have asked for a better experience! They were so great in accommodating for the few members of our family that were handicap and just making everything perfect for our special day!

• Haleigh

Haleigh H. · Married on 11/03/2018

Worry-Free Wedding!

Shaun was amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process. She always made sure I was on top of everything and sticking to the timeline of the whole wedding planning process. I had a million wedding-related questions, and she answered them within a few hours via a private website. When it came to the day of the wedding, I was able to relax and enjoy the day with my bridesmaids and family. I never worried about anything because Shaun kept me on time and updated. She and Rebecca made sure that our wedding was nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 11/14/2018