Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design Reviews

83 | Chattanooga, TN

83 Reviews for Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design

83 Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design Reviews

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Shaun and her team at Cue the Champagne were excellent to work with. They made our dream day a reality, and Shaun helped curb planning stress with her experience, insight, and organization. We loved working with CTC and would recommend them to any couple looking for a resourceful team to help with all of their wedding day/planning needs.

Don · Married on 07/23/2018

Cue the Champagne delivered exactly what we needed, a simple and private ceremony. Shaun was very flexible with our changes from early on up to the last minute changes as we were running late to our ceremony!

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2018

Had a wonderful experience using Shaun as our officiant for our elopement! She was super helpful to answer any questions that I had about the whole process. We are so happy we chose Shaun for our special day!! Will definitely recommend to friends or anyone who needs help with planning a wedding or eloping.

Gina · Married on 06/01/2018

we wanted to elope and found our officiant on line.
    Shaun was reasonably priced, friendly and fun. I highly recommend her services

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 5
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 6
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 7
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 8
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 9

Angelia · Married on 05/27/2018

Thanks to “Cue the Champagne”, I was able to relax and enjoy my daughter’s wedding. They handled every detail perfectly with professionalism, patience and excellent communication from beginning to end. Would definitely recommend and work with again. Thank you “Cue the Champagne Event Planning and Design”.

Lindsey · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired Cue the Champagne for day-of-coordination only.
    Shaun helped keep together our wedding day, I would NOT have enjoyed my wedding day as much as I did without her and her team. The timeline was amazing and truly helpful to have that come together -- she kept our rowdy wedding party on task during rehearsal, and somehow we did not experience any delays on the big day. We did not have our transportation for the bridal party finalized in the last week before the wedding and she was able to hook us up last minute. We were also thankful for the plate of food set aside for us at the reception to ensure we were able to enjoy some dinner.
    Would highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding!!

arielle · Married on 04/28/2018

Shaun Cox had me at "Type A bride"-- from the first time we spoke it was clear that she cared about our wedding vision just as much as we did (okay, as much as I did- my counterpart is laidback and this was just one more reason having Shaun as a partner-in-planning was amazing! I'll gush about her wedding worksheets later). She's equal parts wedding conductor, detail-wrangler, hype woman and all around wonderful human being!

As two brides planning a wedding in Chattanooga, we were surprised to find some vendors were unwilling to work with us. I asked a trusted friend for a recommendation and CTC was at the very top of the list-- serendipitous because they were my first choice but a bit out of budget. I'm going to save you some time (in case you're like me and feel you must read through all 70+ glowing reviews as proper bridal due diligence)-- call Shaun Cox. Period. She will be the best decision you make. It will be the best money you spend because without a trusted professional to run the show, you won't be able to bask in the beauty of your wedding day.

The fact that she's warm, hilarious and brings the best vibes to any room she's in are all just the cherries on top of the fact that this woman knows what she is doing. And she will guide you through all the things you haven't thought of...with worksheets...the most glorious, stress-relieving paperwork you will ever fill out. Once you hand those off to her you can allow yourself to be blissfully unaware of all the logistics you would otherwise have to coordinate. I can't tell you how many of our guests said that our wedding was the best they've ever been to, to quote my mother-in-law, "It was just perfect. Every single thing went so smoothly. There's not anything that could've been better or that I wish was different." Me and my wife say ditto to that. And that's what you can expect when you hire Cue The Champagne!

Thank you Shaun and Porsche-- our wedding day was exactly how we dreamed!

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 10
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 11
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 12
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 13
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 14
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 15

Comeicia · Married on 04/23/2018

Everything was made simple for me. I di not want anything over the top and nothing I would have to stress over. Everything was taking care of and my day was perfect.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Comeicia, we are so glad that you were able to have a special yet simple and stress free wedding day. It was a privilege and honor to join you and Taquelia in marriage. Both of you looked absolutely radiant on your big day !

Tameeka · Married on 04/20/2018

she was my officiant and I can't say enough about how special she made my day. She was poised, professional, and spoke very clearly. She was the perfect addition to my beautiful wedding ceremony
    Thank you Shaun.

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 16

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Hi Tameeka, You are more than welcome, it was truly an honor to preside over your ceremony . I had the best view of all the wedding guests getting to see the two of you look at each other so lovingly and deeply. I am wishing you and Donta a lifetime of pure happiness and peace in your marriage- Shaun

Erica · Married on 04/13/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better, more personalized service for our special day! Definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

It was a great honor to serve as your elopement officiant Erica !

Samantha · Married on 04/13/2018

This was seriously one of our best investments. From the moment I talked to Shaun, I wanted to book them! Planning a wedding is so overwhelming and they really helped to make the little details so much easier! They always responded right away and were so accommodating in making our day the way we wanted! Highly recommend!!! They all were truly incredible and I am very grateful they were there :)

Sent on 04/18/2018

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Samantha, planning a destination wedding should be fun and carefee afterall thats the point in planning a destination wedding. We were honored to be apart of you and Roberts special day. I loved partnering with you during the months leading up to your day and coordinates Porsche and Rebecca told the entire team stories of how beautiful you were on wedding day and how smoothly everything went. I am happy to hear you had such a great experience.

Karen · Married on 04/06/2018

Shaun is awesome! She made our day so special.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Karen, I feel so special that you and Jason chose me to perform your legal marriage ceremony. I hope that homeownership and your new life together is giving you all the feels of the american dream.- Shaun

Katrina · Married on 01/26/2018

Shaun was AWESOME! Working with her was extremely simple and straight forward. She truly helped make our wedding day special and unforgettable.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Katrina you were the perfect ray of sun in Renaissance park on your elopement day, simply stunning. Wishing the two of your a lifetime of bliss !

Sarah · Married on 12/27/2017

Great experience with Cue the Champagne! Very easy to book and responsive!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Sarah, I hope the honeymoon was rad ! I wanted to go with the two of you so bad. I am glad that we were able to complete your legal wedding ceremony in our office before your trip to make coming back home easy and stress- free !
  • Z

Zack · Married on 10/21/2017

NO BETTER COMPANY IN ALL OF THE SOUTH!!! Shaun and her team answered the phone at all hours, which was a major plus for us planning the wedding from California. Shaun knew all the appropriate vendors to make our vision come true, and was not afraid to lay down the law when needed to make sure everything planned was executed to the T. My wedding was the best day of my life, and I owe much of that to Shaun and her team. CHEERS!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

Shaun at Cue the Champagne Event Planning and Design was absolutely wonderful! She was flexible, informative, and responsive through the entire process. We planned our elopement with little time to waste and she was onboard from day one! Even when the weather changed from picture-perfect-sunny to a cloudy snowfall, she was willing to go the extra mile when we were still determined to use our mountain side outdoor ceremony spot. We're "rain or shine" kind of people and she was incredibly accommodating and a true delight to have as a part of our special day. She also provided us with a magnificent photographer who provided some beautiful photos capturing the magic of our location. Our wedding day was exactly what we wanted due to Shaun's help!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Rachel we considered it a true honor to bring your elopement to life. Thank you for choosing us !
  • I

Ione · Married on 10/14/2017

One of the best decisions I ever made. CTC is amazing! We used the day of (I think Shaun calls it the white glove service). Everything went so smoothly. Shaun had everything running like clockwork. But more importantly, she ensured that everyone was relaxed and having a good time. No worries. You will be so pleased with CTC! Do not hesitate!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Ione, I miss our planning conversations already. It was so much fun navigating the planning process with you! We are awaiting the next special occasion that calls for a celebration !
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Where do I even begin with Shaun and her fabulous team! From the moment I met her she put my mind at ease and I knew she would make this exciting/ nerve wracking process so much easier and fun! Day of, it's like she could anticipate my needs and knew exactly the right thing to say or do. When a bridesmaid's dress ripped down the back, she was there sewing it up. If you are in the market for a wedding coordinator, your search ends here; there simply isn't better than Cue the Champagne!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Jessica, you were the epitome of a CTC bride, you had your vision and knew exactly what you wanted. On wedding day you were simply radiant ! To many years of bliss! Cheers, Shaun

Erica · Married on 09/15/2017

Shaun and her team were amazing! I'm a type A bride and had booked with her about 18 months prior to our wedding and never once in those 18 months did she not promptly answer an email to a question that I had or provide the best advice on how to proceed when we were stuck or what sort of vendor to consider for something. And since we were planning long distance, I never got to meet Shaun in person until 2 months before our big day and we did everything over the phone or by email. That to me says alot about her work ethic and the quality of her work. On our wedding day, she put everything together exactly as we asked for and made the entire wedding run as smoothly and tightly as a ship. And our wedding was literally perfection. She made sure to ask all of the questions of things we wanted in our day and made sure that it was all exactly as we wanted. And always with a smile and I NEVER saw her panicked or worried. She may have hussled behind the scenes but as the bride, I never saw it. She made sure we ate in between the ceremony and reception and what I love the most is that she gracefully was able to shoo away guests who were attempting to start an informal receiving line and allow us to get back to our table and finish our meal uninterrupted. After our wedding, I asked her to send something back to us that we needed immediately and she got it back to us promptly and quickly. No fuss! What a pro! These are just some of the wonderful things we experienced from working with Shaun and her team. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 17
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 18
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 19

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Erica, I need to make a trip to Boston just to hug you again! We did it girl , we took a year and planned the wedding you had always dreamed of. Can't wait to see what the future years hold for you and John, I am following along on social media even though we are miles away !

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2017

Shaun was amazing! Could not have been happier with our wedding day!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Ellie, I loved the love that is so visible between you and Delbert. Thank you for choosing us and allowing us to share in such an amazing love story. xo Shaun
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/03/2017

Shaun is wonderful! This is the second time we have used Cue the Champagne and we have been extremely pleased both times. She and her staff are easy to work with which helps make that special day worry free. She also worked very well with all of the vendors that were used for our daughter's wedding. She is definitely a 5-star planner in every area!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Wendy it is always a honor and such a fun time working alongside you and Clyde and the family! We are family now :)
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/06/2017

Shaun was wonderful! We had a pretty low key and small elopement, but she treated us like we were every bit as important as any client she had! I’d recommend Cue the Champagne to anyone. Weather didn’t cooperate, but she wasn’t fazed...it was everything I wanted.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 20
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 21
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 22

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Whitney, you hit the nail on the head , all of our couples are important to use! The day couldn't have been more perfect to be surrounded by your little's, and close family to share your I do's we were just honored to be a part of it all !

Layne · Married on 11/11/2016

Shaun is an amazing coordinator and even though we only used her as our officiant for the big day she helped us with so much more! We did a pop up ceremony and it still felt so special and magical! We were able to personalize our vows and shaun was great about every detail and communicating along the way! I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married or just looking for an officiant!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 23

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Layne, thank you so much for the kind words. To be able to officiate the wedding ceremony of one of our own , was truly the highest honor. The team loves you and you will be missed !

Hannah · Married on 10/29/2016

There is no one I could recommend more than Shaun and her staff. Every question we had was answered, and more! There was never a doubt in our mind that we had chosen a stellar company to help our wedding go off without a single hitch. There isn't one thing we regret about our special day, and that's all thanks to the hard work and special attention to detail that Shaun provided for us. Thank you so much, for making our day matter.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

You are welcome Hannah , it was such a privilege to serve you and Jeff and your families :)