Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design Reviews

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 7
  • Sheri

Sheri Wilson · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Awesome!

Shaun and her crew were amazing! I can't imagine doing my daughters wedding without her! She was there from the very beginning of our planning to the very end! Very Thankful we chose Cue The Champagne!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Kassi · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Great Experience!

Once my husband and I decided to elope, coming across Cue the Champagne was amazing! Everything was handled on their end! All I did was the details that I wanted specifically for our day. I really can't believe how easy it all was. I gladly tell anyone and everyone about our experience!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Ba Gp · Married on 05/28/2019

Excellent everything!

Exceptionally efficient and professional. Excellent information, very accommodating.

Sent on 06/13/2019

April Cheeley · Married on 05/04/2019

This is the best memory I will ever have

I attribute this to Cue the Champagne for being able to make this everything I ever wanted and I still got to call it an ‘elopement’ and pay for an ‘elopement’.... my WEDDING was simply stunning. They had the perfect place and time for me. Since it was outdoors they watched weather for me down to the hour. They arrived early and helped everyone find their place. They customized our vows for a blended family and even made us laugh a few times through the ceremony. Once it was over they were gone in 2.5 seconds to allow us our time with family. We opted to turn our paperwork in ourselves but I know they can do it for you. They offer so many choices and places to choose from! They made this the best day ever and all I had to do was fill out a short questionnaire. I will probably contact them for vow renewals in a few years!!!

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 9
  • Jessica

Jessica Norton · Married on 04/27/2019

All my dreams came to life.

Shaun and her crew were extremely reliable, punctual, and best of all, creative! I had a very specific vision and CTC was able to create every bit of it. Even the small things like staying on schedule with pictures to making sure my very specific bouquet was exactly what I wanted, Shaun and her team took on the challenges with ease. My bridal team loved CTC and had many compliments of their own about their professionalism.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 10
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 11
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 12
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 13
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 14

Cassie Hughen · Married on 04/24/2019

Great experience!

Very professional and kind to work with.

Cailey Wilson · Married on 04/20/2019

Phenomenal!

Shaun & her team were absolutely amazing! I can’t imagine our wedding without them. They thought of things that I needed to be done that I never thought of. They made sure me, my husband, & our families could enjoy the day with no worries. We are going to miss our Cue The Champaign Family!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 15
  • Caroline

Caroline Clarke · Married on 02/25/2019

Wonderfully amazing!

Everything down to the bouquet and cake were absolutely amazing! We could not have asked for a better experience! They were so great in accommodating for the few members of our family that were handicap and just making everything perfect for our special day!

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 16
  • Haleigh

Haleigh Huffaker · Married on 11/03/2018

Worry-Free Wedding!

Shaun was amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process. She always made sure I was on top of everything and sticking to the timeline of the whole wedding planning process. I had a million wedding-related questions, and she answered them within a few hours via a private website. When it came to the day of the wedding, I was able to relax and enjoy the day with my bridesmaids and family. I never worried about anything because Shaun kept me on time and updated. She and Rebecca made sure that our wedding was nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Alaina · Married on 10/27/2018

The whole package

Cue the Champagne and owner Shaun is the way to go. She had the perfect package for this A type bride. She understood my vision and executed it perfectly. There was not a detail missing and everything ran smoothly. Our day was perfect! Not to mention, she did our flowers as well. They were beautiful and she even took the time to donate them at my request. You can rest easy if you hire Cue the Champagne for your planners and florists.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Sandi

Sandi Hulebak · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding (20 Oct 2018)

Where do I even start to tell you how amazing Shaun Cox and her assistant, Cora are?!!! From the first time that I talked with Shaun on the phone, I knew that she was perfect for my daughter's wedding day! She is so full of spunk and energy...that I'm not sure she ever sleeps!! My family is from Huntsville, AL...my daughter and her fiancé are from Atlanta so I had MANY questions about logistics and vendors (probably WAY more than the average mother of the bride)....but Shaun was always quick to answer and kept me on track when I would start to venture off in the wrong direction. We had a really large wedding party...10 bridesmaids....10 groomsmen...but she kept them reeled in and on task (which I'm sure was no easy task)!!!
    If you are looking for a wedding coordinator who will be there for you from beginning to end.....look no further.....Cue the Champagne is the best!!!! Thank you Shaun from the bottom of my heart!!!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 17
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 18
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 19
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 20

Rachel Warren · Married on 10/04/2018

Great experience!

We scheduled online then had a phone conversation followed by a few emails and finally the really user-friendly bow selection forms online. Dawn was on time, professionally dressed and a complete professional during the ceremony. She spoke eloquently and made our wedding very special.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Shaun and her team at Cue the Champagne were excellent to work with. They made our dream day a reality, and Shaun helped curb planning stress with her experience, insight, and organization. We loved working with CTC and would recommend them to any couple looking for a resourceful team to help with all of their wedding day/planning needs.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Don · Married on 07/23/2018

Cue the Champagne delivered exactly what we needed, a simple and private ceremony. Shaun was very flexible with our changes from early on up to the last minute changes as we were running late to our ceremony!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2018

Had a wonderful experience using Shaun as our officiant for our elopement! She was super helpful to answer any questions that I had about the whole process. We are so happy we chose Shaun for our special day!! Will definitely recommend to friends or anyone who needs help with planning a wedding or eloping.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Gina · Married on 06/01/2018

we wanted to elope and found our officiant on line.
    Shaun was reasonably priced, friendly and fun. I highly recommend her services

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 21
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 22
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 23
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 24
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 25

Angelia · Married on 05/27/2018

Thanks to “Cue the Champagne”, I was able to relax and enjoy my daughter’s wedding. They handled every detail perfectly with professionalism, patience and excellent communication from beginning to end. Would definitely recommend and work with again. Thank you “Cue the Champagne Event Planning and Design”.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired Cue the Champagne for day-of-coordination only.
    Shaun helped keep together our wedding day, I would NOT have enjoyed my wedding day as much as I did without her and her team. The timeline was amazing and truly helpful to have that come together -- she kept our rowdy wedding party on task during rehearsal, and somehow we did not experience any delays on the big day. We did not have our transportation for the bridal party finalized in the last week before the wedding and she was able to hook us up last minute. We were also thankful for the plate of food set aside for us at the reception to ensure we were able to enjoy some dinner.
    Would highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding!!

Sent on 05/26/2018
  • Pamala

Pamala Griffin · Married on 05/10/2018

Above and Beyond Our Expectations

Due to unforeseen circumstances my husband and I had to change our wedding plans from an out of town wedding in 2019 to an elopement in October of 2018. I was overwhelmed and stress by the situation but Cue the Champagne was wonderful. Their website was thorough and comprehensive on the services they offered and the different packages for an elopement. They were very professional and extremely responsive to my emails regarding the date, locations and package. Their fees are extremely reasonable and the photographer that was there was wonderful.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Pam. It was such an honor to be apart of your special day and share in the love that you and Patrick share !

arielle · Married on 04/28/2018

Shaun Cox had me at "Type A bride"-- from the first time we spoke it was clear that she cared about our wedding vision just as much as we did (okay, as much as I did- my counterpart is laidback and this was just one more reason having Shaun as a partner-in-planning was amazing! I'll gush about her wedding worksheets later). She's equal parts wedding conductor, detail-wrangler, hype woman and all around wonderful human being!

As two brides planning a wedding in Chattanooga, we were surprised to find some vendors were unwilling to work with us. I asked a trusted friend for a recommendation and CTC was at the very top of the list-- serendipitous because they were my first choice but a bit out of budget. I'm going to save you some time (in case you're like me and feel you must read through all 70+ glowing reviews as proper bridal due diligence)-- call Shaun Cox. Period. She will be the best decision you make. It will be the best money you spend because without a trusted professional to run the show, you won't be able to bask in the beauty of your wedding day.

The fact that she's warm, hilarious and brings the best vibes to any room she's in are all just the cherries on top of the fact that this woman knows what she is doing. And she will guide you through all the things you haven't thought of...with worksheets...the most glorious, stress-relieving paperwork you will ever fill out. Once you hand those off to her you can allow yourself to be blissfully unaware of all the logistics you would otherwise have to coordinate. I can't tell you how many of our guests said that our wedding was the best they've ever been to, to quote my mother-in-law, "It was just perfect. Every single thing went so smoothly. There's not anything that could've been better or that I wish was different." Me and my wife say ditto to that. And that's what you can expect when you hire Cue The Champagne!

Thank you Shaun and Porsche-- our wedding day was exactly how we dreamed!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 26
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 27
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 28
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 29
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 30
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 31

Comeicia · Married on 04/23/2018

Everything was made simple for me. I di not want anything over the top and nothing I would have to stress over. Everything was taking care of and my day was perfect.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Comeicia, we are so glad that you were able to have a special yet simple and stress free wedding day. It was a privilege and honor to join you and Taquelia in marriage. Both of you looked absolutely radiant on your big day !

Tameeka · Married on 04/20/2018

she was my officiant and I can't say enough about how special she made my day. She was poised, professional, and spoke very clearly. She was the perfect addition to my beautiful wedding ceremony
    Thank you Shaun.

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 32

Hi Tameeka,
    You are more than welcome, it was truly an honor to preside over your ceremony . I had the best view of all the wedding guests getting to see the two of you look at each other so lovingly and deeply. I am wishing you and Donta a lifetime of pure happiness and peace in your marriage- Shaun

Erica · Married on 04/13/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better, more personalized service for our special day! Definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

It was a great honor to serve as your elopement officiant Erica !

Samantha · Married on 04/13/2018

This was seriously one of our best investments. From the moment I talked to Shaun, I wanted to book them! Planning a wedding is so overwhelming and they really helped to make the little details so much easier! They always responded right away and were so accommodating in making our day the way we wanted! Highly recommend!!! They all were truly incredible and I am very grateful they were there :)

Sent on 04/18/2018

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Samantha, planning a destination wedding should be fun and carefee afterall thats the point in planning a destination wedding. We were honored to be apart of you and Roberts special day. I loved partnering with you during the months leading up to your day and coordinates Porsche and Rebecca told the entire team stories of how beautiful you were on wedding day and how smoothly everything went. I am happy to hear you had such a great experience.