800 N. Market St., Chattanooga, TN 37405 Map · Phone number

About May Flowers

May Flowers is a custom floral design studio specializing in weddings and events in the Chattanooga area. Owner Christy Staven holds a degree in Floral Management from Mississippi State University. Her floral creations are a fresh take on traditional composition rooted in classical design elements. She and her fabulous team bring many years of experience and love for weddings to the industry. Along with her staff, Christy will work to go above and beyond to make your visions for your wedding flowers come to life.

tepleyrachmelleahandmarkcomchattanoogaweddingphoto
20160322055
d08a0302
d08a0357
May Flowers
daisy moffatt photography chattanooga photograph
May Flowers
daisy moffatt photography chattanooga photographe
e7d0d6d6 2262 420c a00d b76f36055eed
201509260361hs
201507200061

33 Reviews for May Flowers

breezy · Married on 10/06/2018

May Flowers was absolutely amazing ! My wedding was 09/16/18 in Chattanooga,TN. I was so busy during the planning of my wedding (In grad school and working full time) that I had thought I was just going to have to do with out flowers for my wedding. My sister in law reached out to May Flowers and they responded very quickly! We live a few hours from Chattanooga so it was not possible for me to meet with them in person. Christy and her team coordinated with my sister in law and myself via email and phone. I can’t say enough about how quick and efficient her team was. From my Pinterest likes they created a detailed description of my flowers and provided me a quote. Their prices were extremely reasonable. When my flowers arrived on my wedding day I cried because I was so happy. There were absolutely perfect ! Thank you all so much for making my wedding dreams come true!

McKenzie · Married on 12/31/2017

I am so happy that we chose May Flowers to be our florist for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception! From the first time I communicated with Christy, I knew we were in great hands. Christy truly understood the vision we had for our special day and was able to make it more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. The entire May Flowers staff made our wedding everything we asked for and more!

Sent on 01/14/2018

May Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much McKenzie! We thought your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and you were such a pleasure to work with! Congratulations again!

Morgan · Married on 11/09/2017

Christy and May Flowers did an amazing job at my wedding. I was blown away by my bouquet! I wasn't sure what florals I wanted for my wedding, but after meeting with Christy she was able to help guide me and work with my budget. I gave her a few color requests and let her creativity and professional talent take over. The bouquets and personal flowers turned out better than anything I could have imagined or found on Pinterest. I recommend May Flowers to everyone getting married near Chattanooga!!

Sent on 02/16/2018

May Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Morgan! We loved working with you and thought your wedding was absolutely gorgeous - thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day!

May Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Kimmee's Cakes
    Kimmee's Cakes Wedding Cakes

Wonderful, creative florist and great to work with.

• 800 N. Market St. Chattanooga, TN 37405 See on map