Chattanooga, TN 37405 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Emily Lester Photography

Hello there! My name is Emily Lester, and I've been photographing weddings since 2010. I love photographing the emotions of a wedding day. It's truly an honor to be such a big part of such an important life event.

Photography became a passion of mine when I saw my first film print rise from a blank piece of photo paper in the dark room when I was in college.There's something so magical about it. People began commenting on my photographs and suddenly it became much more than just snapping shots. It is a gift that I feel is not mine rather I am supposed to share it. Photography has stolen my heart.

I love getting to know the people I photograph and capturing their stories. Photographs can say so much without any words at all. With the click of a button, time is frozen in that moment and memories are captured for a lifetime. I want my images to tug at your heart strings, bring a smile to your face or a tear to your eye, and to show you how beautiful you, your children, your fiance, wife, husband, family or pets are because there's no one else in the world like you.

Follow Emily Lester Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Mariah Rock Photography

Photos 15 Photos
Videos 1 Video

40 Reviews for Emily Lester Photography

Nikki C. · Married on 10/24/2020

Emily is your girl for all your photo needs!

Emily is seriously the best!!! If you are looking for someone who will hear you out on your ideas, but who also brings super creative ones to the table herself, she is your girl!!! She took our wedding photos, and I couldn’t be happier with the pictures she captured on our special day! She had them all back to us edited within a week after the wedding. If you like the style of her pictures, then I promise she is worth every dime!! She is Super easy to work with, always makes sure you are comfortable, and just overall a fantastic person!! I can’t imagine anyone else taking our photos that both me and my husband will cherish for a lifetime! Thank you again Emily for all the great pictures! Y’all hit her up for any of your photo needs! You won’t be disappointed!! 10/10 would recommend no questions asked.

Sent on 12/20/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia P. · Married on 08/08/2020

Emily Lester Photography Review

We could not be any happier with Emily's photography for both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures! We love her style, and she does an awesome job of helping us and our loved ones feel comfortable in front of the camera. Emily got our pictures back to us within a few weeks, already edited and in a virtual album that we were able to share with everyone else. We will definitely be contacting Emily again when it is time for more big life events!

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Meredith

Meredith M. · Married on 01/08/2020

A dream to work with!

I felt so comfortable with Emily from the first time we met, and her work is beautiful. I was a COVID bride – and Emily was supportive and collaborative every step of the way (date changes, location changes, people changes). Emily made sure to capture all aspects, and paid special attention to understand what was important to me and my groom. When I set out to pick my vendors originally, a photographer wasn’t on the top of my list. Looking back, I would suggest to any bride that the photographs are one of the most important items to consider (they’re what stay with you afterward)!! I am grateful that I was introduced to Emily, and would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 11/30/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Emily Lester Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3600
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs

• Chattanooga, TN, 37405 See on map
    Location of (Emily Lester Photography)

Emily Lester Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Emily Lester Photography include in the starting price?

Emily Lester Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Emily Lester Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Emily Lester Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Emily Lester Photography offer?

Emily Lester Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Emily Lester Photography offer?

Emily Lester Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Emily Lester Photography offer for wedding events?

Emily Lester Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Emily Lester Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Emily Lester Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.