Maggie Walker Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Package Price

Maggie Walker Weddings is a premium wedding planning service out of Chattanooga, Tennessee. A blend between southern charm and chic mountain style is picturesque for a tennessee wedding, and this is what you will get with Maggie’s services on your wedding day. Don’t take the risk of having a stressful event, and team up with professionals who can make your dreams come true.

Maggie Walker Wedding’s philosophy is to provide their clients with personal care and distinct, devoted attention to detail, and have continually proven to keep their promise. Maggie's process begins with her consultation that will lay the framework for the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. Once the basics are under control, the team will then work on a budget, day of coordination, a guestlist and much more that goes into the entire wedding process. On the day of the wedding you will have nothing to worry about and everything to look forward to, while your guardian angels take care of all the headaches. Wedding types include:

• Civil
  • Military
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Stevie H. Married on 11/08/2021

No day-of worries because of Maggie!

Maggie did a great job guiding us in making a lot of decisions on a tight timeline, and having her coordinating everything on the day-of was priceless! We didn't have to worry about logistics and got to just enjoy our wedding day. Plus, Maggie is enthusiastic, funny, and a great sounding board!

Maggie Walker Weddings's reply:

Aww your wedding was beautiful 🥰 I was so happy to celebrate with you guys. Thank you for your kind words!
    Rebecca O. Married on 09/18/2021

Maggie turned a nightmare into a dream!

We had so many things go wrong - 3 different officiants, 2 photographers, a cancelled make up artist, a change of venue a week before, and rain changing our outdoor ceremony to indoor last minute. Maggie handled everything with professionalism and a calm demeanor - I was able to fully enjoy my big day and let go of my worries because I knew that I could trust her 100% to get us through whatever other obstacles came up! She’s also just a wonderful person and felt like I was meeting up with a friend to plan the big day! I can’t suggest her enough (and do to all my friends who get engaged!) ❤️

Maggie Walker Weddings's reply:

Ahh!! Literally the list could not be longer! Even though your wedding day kept changing, I’m especially glad I was able to help you plan (and re-plan, and re-plan) yours! Plus, the day ended up being a blast!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Maggie
Maggie
Owner, Lead Planner
  • WHEN I GO GROCERY SHOPPING AND END UP GETTING MY FAVORITE HOSTING SNACKS AND WINES, (JUST IN CASE! I NEED ALL OF THESE KINDS OF CHEESES, FOR ALL THOSE LAST MINUTE HANGOUTS!)

• ASPIRING TO BE ELLE WOODS, GINNY WEASLEY, AND LESLIE KNOPE ALL AT ONCE! (THIS IS POSSIBLE, I SWEAR!)

• GOING OUTSIDE ON RAINY DAYS TO SMELL EVERYTHING AND WATCH THE RAIN FALL ON EVERYTHING (OK, DON’T JUDGE ME! THE RAIN IS BEAUTIFUL AND MAKES EVERYTHING SMELL FRESH & NEW!)

• HAVING A HARD TIME DECIDING WHAT OTHER FLAVOR I WANT TO MIX WITH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM (I MEAN, IS THIS A PEPPERMINT KIND-OF DAY, ESPRESSO, PEANUT BUTTER?! GUESS I GOT TO COME BACK FOR MORE!)

Chattanooga Chattanooga, TN, 37402
7048062040
Location of (Maggie Walker Weddings)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding