Hanahan, SC 29410 Map · Phone number

About Paper Swallow Events

Paper Swallow Events plans, coordinates + designs weddings for couples desiring unique events that authentically reflect their love stories. Your event should not simply be a replica of another wedding floating around Pinterest, but a memorable occasion overflowing with your personality. When you work with Paper Swallow Events, our goal is to inspire + equip you to plan your dream wedding and infuse every detail with your unique vibe.

We understand that wedding planning can be both exciting + overwhelming for brides, but we work to alleviate that stress and exceed your expectations in every possible way. We approach each event with creativity + enthusiasm while striving to ensure that no two weddings are ever the same. From the moment our partnership begins, we work hard to confirm that no detail is left undone. Above all, we believe that wedding planning should be fun and not stressful!

Follow Paper Swallow Events on

rustic italianthe battery26
rustic italianthe battery27

4 Reviews for Paper Swallow Events

Lauretta · Married on 04/22/2017

Stacia at Paper Swallow Events was an exceptional wedding planner on the day of my daughter's wedding. She was truly amazing and professional, with all the details throughout the day and not to mention the months before the actual wedding day. Stacia was beside my daughter & the groom throughout her beautiful wedding day, watching over her and everyone that day making sure everything was in place, on schedule, and perfect. She guided me with my uncertain questions about walking down the aisle and Stacia made me comfortable. She came to me several times during the day just to ask me if I needed anything. This was so thoughtful. Stacia was so relaxed and calm from early morning on the day of the wedding, to set up to late at night cleaning up our outside wedding. She really worked hard to make my daughter's wedding perfect.

I will always remember my daughter's wedding day, and truthfully, I will always remember Stacia and will never forget the exceptional job she did.

Lauretta

Sent on 05/06/2017

Paper Swallow Events's reply:

Hi Lauretta! Thank you so much for your incredibly kind and thoughtful words! You, Melanie, Kirby, and everyone else involved in their beautiful wedding day were all so wonderful and simply a delight to work with. It's a wedding day I would happily repeat many times over. Best wishes to you and your newly expanded family! xoxo
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 03/19/2016

A 5-star rating doesn't even begin to cover it... I can't tell you how lucky we got with Stacia at Paper Swallow Events! My husband and I had a mostly DIY Folly Beach wedding with around 100 guests in March 2016. After our wedding, I got SO many positive comments about Stacia from my family and wedding party, and my maid of honor in particular, who gushed to me about all the ways Stacia totally crushed it behind the scenes in ways I wasn't even aware of on my wedding day! In fact, my mom and I both agree we probably couldn't have pulled it off without her invaluable help and expertise. I feel really lucky that my wedding that turned out better than my wildest dreams, and I felt super laid-back on the big day, and Stacia is hands down the biggest reason for that. Hiring her is a no brainer if you want a beautiful wedding AND peace of mind throughout the planning process... and your big day. I recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Meghan · Married on 09/19/2015

Hiring Stacia to be our day of coordinator was the best wedding decision we made! She is friendly, professional, organized, and responsive. We gave her the vision for our wedding and she organized everything into a detailed timeline that allowed us to fully enjoy our wedding day. From setting up the decor to handling issues that arose we knew that Stacia was there to take care of it. With Stacia handling the details there was very little stress for us the day of!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Paper Swallow Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Gold & Bloom
    Gold & Bloom Wedding Florists

I've worked with Stacia on both styled shoots and weddings, and it is such a pleasure! She is very organized, creative, and easy to communicate with. She has so many fresh and budget-friendly ideas, which help make every event special! I really love working with her.

• The Barn at Drewia Hill
    The Barn at Drewia Hill Barn & Farm Weddings

As a venue owner, I see a lot of individuals that attempt to assume the title of "event coordinator." I am honored to recommend the services of Stacia Baskin at Paper Swallow Events!! The services she offers & delivers, absolutely, effectively & efficiently fit the full definition of the word, coordinator! I would also like to say, that it was an ABSOLUTE JOY to work with this sweet lady!! Stacia is one of the most kind, considerate & helpful coordinators I have ever had the privilege of meeting & working with. Wonderful experience for everyone involved!!

• Hanahan, 29410 See on map