Keepsakes Florist

Charleston, SC View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

Keepsakes Florist is a Charleston-based floral design company that specialises in weddings and special occasions. As you plan the event of a lifetime, our professional design team will combine beautiful color palettes with artistic flair. After all, they believe that no two weddings are the same. Keepsakes Florist looks forward to creating a beautiful wedding/event with you!

Experience
Karen Spalviero, the owner of the company, launched Keepsakes Florist in 1991 and recently celebrated more than 30 years owning Keepsakes Florist. She has produced floral designs for more than 2,000 weddings and her main focus is creating beautiful florals that refleck the client's ideas, tastes and budget.

Keepsakes Floirst will use fresh and beautiful flowers that are completely customized to your day by creating tailored and unique deisgns for each wedding. Karen will exceed your expectations.

The Keepsakes Florist Team provides delivery, setup and strike (breakdown) of all floral decor on the big day. Couples may select from:

• Ceremony Decor - Aisle decor, Altar decor, Ceremony Backdrop, Arbors, Chuppahs, Madaps, etc
  • Personal Flowers - Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower crowns, Flower girl baskets, Flower petals,Single flowers
  • Reception - Table arrangements, Entranceway, Head Tables, Sweetheart Tables, Cake/Dssert Tables, Catering Tables, Reception Table, Welcome Signs, Seating Chart Embellishments, Candles, Votives,Glassware Decor, etc

Areas Covered
Keepsakes Florist only serves couples in Charleston and the local area. This includes Mount Pleasant, James Island, Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island and the surrounding beaches - Folly Beach, Johns Island, Isle of Palms & Sullivan's Island. We DO NOT cover Georgetown, Horry County or Wilmington areas,except by special arrangements. More recently, we have started covering some venues in Moncks Corner and North Charleston. These venues are covered by special arrangements.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Rachel
    Rachel P. Married on 03/06/2022

Perfect Pandemic Wedding!!

I can't say it enough how happy I am that we decided to go with Karen at Keepsakes Florist for our wedding. We have family and friends that have used them at their weddings and have always been impressed with her work. After we booked her for our wedding, I actually broke my hip and was basically on bed rest for months unable to do anything but wedding plan-which sounds great but was absolutely miserable. One saturday my now husband went to the front door and brought back the most beautiful arrangement of flowers. I peeked out the blinds and saw Mrs. Karen getting back in her car. She had personally delivered a gorgeous arrangement with a card saying she had heard about my hip and hoped these would cheer me up. They really did! Fast forward to our wedding (originally 4/25/2020, moved to 6/27/2020-extremely downsized from our original plan) and Karen and her team knocked it out of the park!! She rolled with the punches when 20 days before our wedding our original venue fell through and we had to find a new venue and completely alter our floral contract. Not only did she say she could accommodate all of the changes, but she actually helped me find a new venue!! We decided on Old Wide Awake Plantation in Hollywood, SC where my Dad and Stepmom were married in 2007. She has done many weddings here before so she not only knew what kind of space she was working with, but also how to compliment the beauty of the venue perfectly. I knew moving our wedding 2 months would probably change the type of flowers that would be available. Karen managed to deliver everything off of the original contract! Everything was GORGEOUS. I love Ranuculus and Peonies and they were stunning in every arrangement. She complimented all of the other decor perfectly AND was able to use all of the milk glass i dropped off for her to use! My bridesmaids loved their bouquets-they were the perfect size! The groomsmen had perfect boutonnieres and my Dad, mom and stepmom loved their flowers they wore. My Husband lost both of his parents before he was out of high school , so it was extremely important to honor them on our wedding day. Karen had a beautiful idea to have a single white rose for each of them to designate a memorial chair for them at the ceremony. It brought my husband's twin brothers to tears to see their picture and their roses displayed so beautifully. In all the chaos of the day, I vividly remember getting ready and Karen coming upstairs where everyone was getting ready to personally show me my bouquet. It was so much more beautiful than I could have imagined! Most of the day was such a blur, so I have to refer back to photographs of the day to piece it all together-my photographer captured Karen's work beautifully and I am so glad I chose Keepsakes. I will continue to choose them for all of my floral needs in the future. Karen and her team are so great at responding quickly to any calls or emails and are super conveniently located on Maybank Highway. You have no idea how reassuring it is to have such a dependable florist when everything else about your wedding was out of your control. Thank you to Karen and her staff! You are all SO wonderful!!!

Keepsakes Florist's reply:

Rachael, thank you so much for taking time out to do this wonderful review for us! I know how busy you are. It was my pleasure and privilege being a part of everything! I loved working with you and I'm so happy that everything went well. I appreciate the pictures you shared. It's great to see everything come together!

Karen Spalviero, Owner
  • Victoria
    Victoria S. Married on 01/22/2022

Beautiful Flowers!

Keepsakes put together the most beautiful bouquets, boutonniere's and wrist corsages. At first I wanted greenery bouquets but I ended up going with Garden Roses, Moonstone Roses, Hydrangeas and Eucalyptus. The flowers were fresh and taken care of quite well, well enough that I was able to send off my bouquet to be preserved two days after the wedding. I will have to post photos as soon as I get them :)
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay W. Married on 10/31/2020

Gorgeous Flowers

Karen at Keepsakes florist did an incredible job with our flowers! We couldn't have been any happier with the way everything turned out. I can't say enough positive things about Karen. The freshness of her flowers spoke volumes about the quality of flowers she uses. It's obvious Karen prides herself in her work. Going into the floral section of the wedding planning process, I had no idea what I wanted to do, or what I even liked! I told Karen my budget, and asked what kind of flowers she could suggest that would keep me under my budget, but also fit into the burgundy/mauve color scheme I was going for. I was impressed with the wealth of knowledge, suggestions, and ideas that she gave me. She ended up saving me a ton of money. Her pricing ended up significantly beating all of the local florists in the Charleston area. When I originally contacted her for a quote, she was very responsive, polite, professional, and most importantly of all, PATIENT. I would recommend Keepsakes Florist for all of your floral needs, whether it's sending an arrangement to a loved one, or needing a florist for your wedding! Highly recommend her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1 Matching Premium Boutonniere

$200 plus tax

Keepsakes Florist 2
Discount

All weddings booked before April 1, 2023 Minimum purchase of $500+ This offer is exclusive to WeddingWire Brides only.

Keepsakes Florist 3
Gift

FREE Toss Bouquet with all full-wedding orders (Bride + 4 Attendant's Bouquet | Groom + 4 Attendants | Ceremony + Reception Decor)

The cake stand The cake stand Wedding Cakes

Karen at Keepsakes is one of our top recommendations for a florist here in Charleston. Her flowers are always fresh and beautiful and she's a pleasure to work with. One of our main concerns when having fresh flowers on a cake is not having the "left-overs", which don't always look the best, but when working with Karen, we know that won't be a problem at all! She's always reliable!

Riverland Studios Riverland Studios Wedding Photographers

Karen and her staff are always friendly and we are thrilled to see their flowers any chance we get while photographing weddings. If you are looking for a well-established and reputable florist that consistently produces beautiful arrangements, then Keepsakes is a great choice!

Richard Bell Photography Richard Bell Photography Wedding Photographers

Super impressed with the colors, freshness and beauty of Keepsakes Florist's work. They have done a wonderful job with all the flowers we have seen them do! We are proud to share photos with them so they can show off the beauty of what they have created!

2024 Wappoo Drive Charleston, SC, 29412
843-766-7807
843-766-7807

Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Saturday: 9:00 AM to 12 PM Closed Sundays - except for events.
Location of (Keepsakes Florist)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding