EastCoast Entertainment

Mount Pleasant, SC View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

EastCoast Entertainment is a full-service entertainment agency located in Charleston, South Carolina, specializing in providing services for engagement parties to your wedding day. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, our expert Charleston team will partner with you to ensure you find your perfect match for entertainment to create a celebration to last a lifetime.

Experience

With over 40 years of experience in the industry, EastCoast Entertainment has provided entertainment for every style of celebration imaginable. Our mission is to deliver top-notch, inspirational performances in a way that makes dreams come true.

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. EastCoast Entertainment is here to help you navigate through all your entertainment options. With the largest selection of wedding bands, wedding DJs and specialty musicians anywhere, they carefully match your vision with their professional entertainers in order to exceed your wedding dreams. Choose from a customized list of entertainment options perfect for your big day.

Give us a call at 843-856-9922 or view our website to browse hundreds of bands and DJs who align perfectly with both your vision and budget! Bookece.com

Are you an agency or a band?

Agency

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Reggae
Rock
Strings
Swing

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Performances
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Fog Machine

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Tara
    Tara B. Married on 12/31/2022

Men of Distinction

We hired the band Men of Distinction!
    Where to begin?! My first conversation about song selections went splendidly with David Kitchings. He is knowledgeable, friendly and professional! As the wedding date neared we made a few selection changes…no problem at all. At the last minute we changed the song for last dance - done! I didn’t think they would have the song…silly me, they know EVERY song.

Wedding reception night - can I tell you how many people said “Who is that band!” “ What’s the name of this band!” “This is the best band I’ve ever heard!”
    No, I can’t tell you how many people asked because I lost count! Men of Distinction knocked our socks off! Every member of the band had a really cool vibe and magically connected with the crowd of 350+ I’ve had texts telling me people are SORE from dancing so much. Soul, Hip Hop, Beach, Motown - no matter what Men of Distinction played, our dance floor was packed. What an awesome New Year’s Eve WEDDING for our daughter.

THIS IS THE BAND YOU WANT.
    THIS IS THE. AND YOU NEED.
    Sydney M. Married on 10/14/2022

Amazing, responsive,

We used ECE to hire a band for our wedding. They were super responsive throughout the entire process and hired the best band possible for our wedding day! Highly recommend using them. Steve was amazing to work with and BOUNCE! was the most amazing band. Our guests didn’t leave the dance floor for the entire 4 hours!
  • Courtney
    Courtney J. Married on 09/17/2022

Java Band with ECE

My husband and I saw Java at a wedding in September 2021, and we knew instantly that we wanted to have them play at our wedding someday. Fast forward to October 2021, we got engaged, and Java was one of the first vendors that we booked!

Java played at our wedding in September 2022, and they were even better than we remembered! They were so gracious to play all of our first dance songs, allow my husband’s grandfather to play a song on the guitar with them, and even play an extra 15 min longer than originally planned. Once Java began playing for the night, the dance floor was never empty! They played a perfect mix of classic and pop songs that everyone could sing along and dance to. They know how to keep everyone dancing, and they allowed the bride and groom to get on stage, which we loved! We’ve had countless guests mention that Java was the best band they’ve ever seen and that our wedding was one of the most fun they had ever been to. I’m 100% sure it’s because Java was absolutely crushing it!

I cannot recommend Java enough; they are incredible!! I hope we get to see them again one day! Thank you so much Java & thank you so much ECE for being great to work with!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

John & Alex
40 photos · 05/16/2015

A Charleston Event A Charleston Event Wedding Planners

Looking for a band, Dj, musician...you should look no further. East Coast Entertainment has the best selection. Whatever your budget, Steve Harry and his team go out of their way to find you the right entertainment for your event. I have used their services for weddings and corporate events. They never disappoint.

Julie Diamond Ensembles Julie Diamond Ensembles Wedding Musicians

Steve Harry at EastCoast Entertainment provided a DJ for my daughter's wedding on January 5, 2013. The DJ did an excellent job getting the guests involved in the celebration. The reception was enjoyed by all and was a night to remember.

Hampton Hall Club Hampton Hall Club Country Club Weddings

Brides love the variety of professional DJ's and bands that EastCoast represents, and we have been pleased to work with them for many weddings. For a great band, ask for Groovetown!

Hamby Catering & Events
GrooveTown / Irresistible Groove
4.9 out of 5 rating , 106 Reviews
· Wedding Bands

1039-D Anna Knapp Blvd Mount Pleasant, SC, 29464
Location of (EastCoast Entertainment)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding