EastCoast Entertainment Reviews

EastCoast Entertainment 4
EastCoast Entertainment 5

Grace · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Absolutely would recommend!

I loved working with East Coast Entertainment and Envision the band, they were very accommodating, responsive and professional. Everyone loved the band at my wedding, the dance floor was always full!

Sent on 05/09/2019

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Grace, this is wonderful to hear! Working with you was a pleasure and we are thrilled that you and your guests had such a great time with Envision. Please stay in touch! Cheers, ECE

Sherri · Getting married on 12/14/2019

East Coast Entertainment provided excellent service to help my daughter, her fiance, and myself find the band for their wedding. Steve Harry, the ECE representative was so good to recommend the type of band and music we were looking for. He provided us with several bands to preview, and the band we chose, The Michel Jons Band, proved to be AWESOME! The dance floor at the reception was packed all night, and our guests had so much fun! They were not only a great band, but also great entertainers! At the end of the night, almost all of our guests were still at the reception with sparklers to send off my daughter and her husband. this was primarily due to how entertaining the band was...no one wanted the night to end! Thank you Michel Jons for being so great to work with, thanks to the band for such great music, and thank you East Coast Entertainment for helping to make my daughter's wedding the wedding of her dreams!

Sent on 07/11/2014

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Sherri, thanks for sharing your kind words. I am so glad that Michele Jons Band exceeded your expectations. I hope our paths cross again soon. Cheers, Steve

Allyson Greene · Married on 07/27/2019

The Business is THE Best

We first heard this band at a wedding the weekend after our daughter got engaged. They were absolutely fantastic that night. We never stopped dancing and the dance floor was never empty the entire night. We went up to the leader, Jim Arendale, at the end and said we really wanted him to come to our wedding 9 months later. The bride and groom listed to a couple of sample tapes and gave them two thumbs up. Our daughter’s wedding was a week ago and The Business did not disappoint. The dance floor was packed all night long and people are still talking about how great the band was. We might have to find out their schedule and be wedding crashers so can keep up the fun times. Beware though, if you engage this band you might need to increase the size of your dance floor because it will be full!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • BRENDA

Brenda Riggs · Married on 07/15/2019

Dave Landeo and the Sol Beats

Dave Landeo and the Sol Beats played at our son's wedding on July 13th. They were AMAZING. They engaged the crowd and everyone had an awesome time. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun the band was. Thank you for adding to this special family occasion!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Russ

Russ Lockridge · Married on 06/15/2019

Great Experience with Rivertown Band

The planning for our event was excellent and the band was terrific. They got our group moving from the first song. I could not have been happier.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Linda Burnside · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely the best! Everyone is still talking about our band and how much fun they had dancing!

We were so pleased with everything. The music was perfect and our guest and bride and groom never left the dance floor! I must have had twenty people ask me for the bands name and number!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    EastCoast Entertainment 6
    EastCoast Entertainment 7

Taylor · Married on 05/24/2019

Overall great experience

Scott at ECE was great to work with. Very professional, personable, and understanding of our wants and needs. I provided a budget and want we were looking for. He quickly provided a list of several band to chose from. We went with “The Business” and they absolutely killed it! Everyone was commenting on how great the band was!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • W

Wendy Swann · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Band Ever!!!

Our experience with Rhythm Nation was fabulous! Can’t wait to book them again for our next event!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Clay · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible experience!

East Coast was very easy to deal with - they gave us the available bands for our wedding date + pricing / varying options all at once. We went with Life of the Party and they were AMAZING!! So much fun and really engaged with the crowd.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Mary

Mary Elizabeth Pease · Married on 04/27/2019

They even learned our first dance song!

My husband and I could not be happier we had East Coast Entertainment and the band Two 3 Ways for our recent wedding in April 2019. The team at ECE made it very easy to pick a band and Ian of Two 3 Ways was a dream to work with. He was extremely responsive. The band even learned our first dance song for us and it was incredible. Our wedding was much more mellow and the band played the perfect music all night. Towards the end, they also let my brother and uncle up with them to sing a song together which was a highlight of the night. They truly did an amazing job and were absolutely worth every penny. Thanks Ian!!!!

Sent on 05/10/2019

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Mary Elizabeth, thanks for sharing your kind words. We are so glad that Two 3 Ways exceeded your expectations. We hope our paths cross again soon. Cheers, ECE

savannah · Married on 04/06/2019

Scott toole-excellent

Absolutely wonderful, professional, detail oriented service from Scott Toole! Highly highly recommend

• Jessica

Jessica Wood · Married on 03/24/2019

It was a wonderful experience to work with EastCoast and the band they connected us with was perfect!

EastCoast Entertainment was very helpful in choosing a band for our wedding. They would quickly answer any concerns and questions I had about the band we were deciding on. I enjoyed working with them and highly recommend them to anyone else who needs help finding a band.

Cindy · Married on 03/23/2019

Daughter’s wedding

Best night ever and Atlanta Groove Factory was part of the reason!!!’

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 03/16/2019

East Coast Entertainment - Amazing!

ECE provided my wedding band, Papa Sol, that was the best wedding band! They were interactive with the crowd and my guests had the time of their lives. Without ECE, I wouldn't have had the incredible band that made my night!

EastCoast Entertainment 8

Christine · Married on 03/16/2019

Simply Amazing

Simply amazing, everyone had the time of our lives and the band made the party!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Katelyn · Married on 03/16/2019

Super Friendly!

Super friendly and prompt - knew exactly the right questions to ask about song lengths etc. Had better ideas than what I had. Love ECE and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • W

Whitney Deines · Married on 03/02/2019

Deines Wedding

Unforgettable! Beyond our expectations. Everyone was on the dance floor.

Vicki · Married on 03/02/2019

Everyone LOVED the band!

The guests danced all night. Memorable event!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Kelly Slay · Married on 12/08/2018

Best band ever

Our December wedding at TPC wedding was EPIC due, in large part, to the Rivertown Band. Their vocals are amazing, their song selection appeals to young and old and their ability to entertain is unparalleled. I won't have another wedding unless RTB is available! BEST BAND EVER!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    EastCoast Entertainment 9

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Kelly, thanks for sharing your kind words. We are so glad that you and your guests loved Rivertown Band. It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate you sharing your experience. Best, ECE

Janet Jansen · Married on 12/01/2018

2 wonderful experiences

Second time working with Steve Harry at ECE. He and his staff as well as the bands were all professional and responsive. His band recommendation for both daughters’ weddings were fantastic. I highly recommend Steve and ECE.

Sent on 12/04/2018

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Janet, thanks for sharing your kind words and choosing us again. I’m so glad that Rivertown Band exceeded your expectations. I hope our paths cross again soon. Cheers, Steve
  • Matt

Matt Cassatta · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfect 10 band turns it up to 11!

Perfect 10 Band Turns It Up to 11. We were originally supposed to be married on September 15th, 2018, but Hurricane Florence had other plans. One of the things we had to rearrange due to our date change was our band. We worked with Steve at ECE and he already knew what qualities we were looking for in a band and supplied us with some options right away. We went with Perfect 10 Band and now I can’t even fathom a world in which they were not our wedding band. Not only were they incredibly easy to work with and totally professional, but their talent was off the charts. From the singers, to the choreography to the musicians. Even the sound guys felt like a part of the band. Our guests’ eyes were glued to the stage and their feet were glued to the dancefloor. (This is a metaphor, of course dancing would require people’s feet to move.) Not only did the band members get off the stage and dance among our guests, they also invited me, the bride and several groomsmen up to the stage to perform with them. And I do not mean in a drunkenly singing along to the chorus of “Don’t Stop Believin’” kind of way. I mean they trusted us to sing and perform full songs along with the band’s perfect accompaniment. It was a thrill for us and our guests. In all honesty, I was a little gun shy about getting a wedding band, I feared over the top stage antics and corny covers but Perfect 10 had NONE OF THAT. Their arrangements were spot on, their harmonies impressive and their version of “All I Do Is Win” melted everyone’s face off. They brought the party. They made the party. They kept the party going until the venue made us stop. Would hire them again in a second and would recommend them to all of our friends.

Sent on 12/01/2018

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Matt, this is wonderful to hear! Working with you was a pleasure and I’m thrilled that you and your guests had such a great time with Perfect 10 Band. Please stay in touch! Cheers, Steve

Chris Notaro · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible Band!

My wife and are so happy we found EastCoast Entertainment and the band Right to Party. From everything leading up to the wedding to the actual big day, they were very professional and easy to work with. Their flexibility to create a playlist with your own touch/taste meant a lot to us and it shows during the reception. A name has never been more appropriate – with Right to Party, you truly are getting the best party you can ask for.

I’m a big believer in the Band making or breaking the wedding, and Right to Party certainly made ours. Everyone was on the dancefloor for the entire 4 hours of the reception, and you could see the guests disappointment when they played their last song. All our friends and family continue to talk about how great the band was. They were an easy 10 out of 10.

ECE & RTP, thank you for being a huge part of our perfect wedding!

Sent on 12/26/2018

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Chris, it’s great to hear that your wedding day was amazing and that you and your guests loved Right To Party! It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate you sharing your experience. Best, ECE

Donielle · Married on 06/29/2018

Book Fantastic Voyage! They made our wedding and were awesome with our guest! ECE were so easy to work with and quick to keep us updated on information and event timeline.

Sent on 07/03/2018

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Donielle, thanks for sharing your kind words. We are so glad that you and your guests loved Fantastic Voyage. It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate you sharing your experience. Best, ECE

Alesha · Married on 06/16/2018

The band was everything we imagined. We danced all night. They helped make our wedding even more special. One of our favorite memories of the night was from interacting with the band. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/27/2018

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Alesha, this is wonderful to hear! Working with you was a pleasure and we are thrilled that you and your guests had such a great time. Please stay in touch! Cheers, ECE