About Riverland Studios

Specializing in creative wedding & portrait photography

Riverland Studios is a full service photography studio offering a premier group of professional photographers specializing in wedding and portrait photography. Based in Charleston, Columbia, and Charlotte, and photographing at the finest venues throughout the Southeast, our passion is to create timeless memories for our clients.

Contact us today about wedding photography, bridal portraits, engagement photos, and beach weddings.  Call 843-531-9373 to secure your date!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Canvas (3)
Proofs (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Flush Mount (1)

We worked with Bridgit for our wedding, and she's absolutely amazing! From the second she arrived, she had this very calming presence about her. It was very obvious that she knew what she was doing, and was one of the main reasons I was able to stay calm the entire day. Not only was she our photographer, but the little things she did (helping bustle my dress, putting extra flowers on the cake that someone forgot to do, etc.) made a huge difference. She had us do all of the pictures where she knew would look the best, but she was also really considerate and asked if there were any extra shots that we would like to which I thought was really nice.

We were actually a Hurricane Matthew couple, so we were originally supposed to be married back in October 2016, but it had to be ultimately canceled--Bridgit was the first vendor to personally call me, and assured me that she would do whatever she could to be able to make our rescheduled date. She's really personable, laid back, and from the sample shots we saw from her camera, we literally can't WAIT to get back the final product! We know they're going to be absolutely amazing!

Thanks again Bridgit, you're awesome! :)

Profile Picture Jaime, 6/18/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Picking a photographer was one the most important pieces for our wedding and one of the "3" we really cared about. Riverland studios did not disappoint! Bridgit's photographs are just gorgeous and are a timeless piece of our day that we will have for years to come. She was excellent and easy to work with. Absolutely worth the money-- would definitely choose them again. With an 8 hour package-- you get a complimentary photo album (the studio picks the photos). Was a bit disappointed with the quality of this album (paper, flimsy) but really that's just water under the bridge at this point and doesn't overshadow the excellent work they did.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

Riverland Studios Pricing

Negatives
Save the Date
7 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
We can't thank Riverland Studios enough for their amazing creative team that is able to capture every movement for our couples! It is always a joy and honor to work with you guys!

I adore working with Riverland Studios! Their photographers are so professional and the pictures are amazing. I highly recommend visiting their website and picking a photographer to fall in love with!

I have worked with Riverland Studios for many years and am always confident in referring them to my couples. Not only are they one of the most talented group of people, they are friendly, compassionate, professional, and capture every detail of the day in the most beautiful way. I highly recommend Riverland Studios for any occasion.

I had the privilege of working with the staff at Riverland Studios in Charleston SC while servicing a wedding for a mutual client at McCrady's restaurant. Their professionalism was noted as soon as we greeted one another. I realized, as a professional entertainment provider, that I was in the presence of a company that knows how to not only capture the moment, but the mood. Jeanne the main photographer, was on point during the entire ceremony, and reception. She continued to work close with me and my staff ensuring that photo availability was imminent in order to capture the shot. Her character and personality was very impressionable to all present. I'm looking forward to working with Jeanne and the staff at Riverland Studios again. Skip Barrus Dj/Mc www.charlestondjentertainment.net

Events

3464 MAYBANK HWY, JOHNS ISLAND, SC 29455   See On Map
843-531-9373 (phone)
Riverland Studios is a wedding photography studio from Charleston, South Carolina. We service weddings throughout the local area, including South Carolina, the Southeast, and nationwide. Riverland Studios is a professional wedding photography studio that has been part of the Charleston wedding industry for several years. We specialize in artistic wedding and portrait photography.