3464 MAYBANK HWY, Johns Island, SC 29455 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 63
  • Real Weddings 33

About Riverland Studios

Riverland Studios is a wedding photography service based in Johns Island, South Carolina that will create timeless memories for each couple. They will document those special moments in a beautiful and creative way.

Experience
The experienced photographers at Riverland Studios come from different backgrounds but have a common passion for capturing the human spirit. They have impressive portfolios, ranging from high fashion to natural wedding photography.

Riverland Studios has documented all kinds of weddings and will make sure that yours is one-of-a-kind. They offer the following services in their wedding packages:

• 2-8 hours of coverage
  • Professional retouching and artistic edits
  • Pre-wedding planning consultation
  • Online gallery for sharing and ordering prints
  • Engagement session
  • Rehearsal dinner coverage
  • High-res images with print release
  • Softcover photo book

• Videos 4

92 Reviews for Riverland Studios

• Jaime

Jaime · Married on 06/18/2017

We worked with Bridgit for our wedding, and she's absolutely amazing! From the second she arrived, she had this very calming presence about her. It was very obvious that she knew what she was doing, and was one of the main reasons I was able to stay calm the entire day. Not only was she our photographer, but the little things she did (helping bustle my dress, putting extra flowers on the cake that someone forgot to do, etc.) made a huge difference. She had us do all of the pictures where she knew would look the best, but she was also really considerate and asked if there were any extra shots that we would like to which I thought was really nice.

We were actually a Hurricane Matthew couple, so we were originally supposed to be married back in October 2016, but it had to be ultimately canceled--Bridgit was the first vendor to personally call me, and assured me that she would do whatever she could to be able to make our rescheduled date. She's really personable, laid back, and from the sample shots we saw from her camera, we literally can't WAIT to get back the final product! We know they're going to be absolutely amazing!

Thanks again Bridgit, you're awesome! :)

Katie · Married on 05/13/2017

Picking a photographer was one the most important pieces for our wedding and one of the "3" we really cared about. Riverland studios did not disappoint! Bridgit's photographs are just gorgeous and are a timeless piece of our day that we will have for years to come. She was excellent and easy to work with. Absolutely worth the money-- would definitely choose them again. With an 8 hour package-- you get a complimentary photo album (the studio picks the photos). Was a bit disappointed with the quality of this album (paper, flimsy) but really that's just water under the bridge at this point and doesn't overshadow the excellent work they did.

Susan · Married on 05/05/2017

We worked with Emily Baucom from Riverland Studios and I'm sooo happy we did. Emily started way back with engagement photos with us on Folly Beach. She was absolutely amazing - giving us little hints and suggestions and making us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We brought our two dogs along for the shoot and she even made them look like models. We have so many beautiful shots from our engagement shoot!
    Emily also photographed my bridal portraits and wow did she make me look great! She's so helpful with directions and poses.
    She recently photographed our wedding on Magnolia Plantation. We haven't received the pictures yet (we just got married!), but I know they're going Robbie beautiful!
    Emily is such a wonderful photographer! She's so easy going, but knows exactly how to get the most beautiful shots! She doesn't hesitate to climb on a chair or the bushes! I can't say enough great things about her! I highly recommend her and Riverland Studios for any of your photography needs!

Riverland Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Intrigue Design & Events
    Intrigue Design & Events Wedding Planners

We can't thank Riverland Studios enough for their amazing creative team that is able to capture every movement for our couples! It is always a joy and honor to work with you guys!

• MI Events Charleston
    MI Events Charleston Wedding Planners

I adore working with Riverland Studios! Their photographers are so professional and the pictures are amazing. I highly recommend visiting their website and picking a photographer to fall in love with!

• Christy Loftin
    Christy Loftin Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Riverland Studios for many years and am always confident in referring them to my couples. Not only are they one of the most talented group of people, they are friendly, compassionate, professional, and capture every detail of the day in the most beautiful way. I highly recommend Riverland Studios for any occasion.

• 3464 MAYBANK HWY Johns Island, SC 29455 See on map