Charleston, SC 29413 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 83
  • Real Weddings 5
  • Deals 1

About Reese Moore Weddings

Oh, hi there! I’m Reese: Pickle addict. Australian shepherd wrangler. Loser of lens caps. Hiker. Hoarder of cameras and ankle boots. Lover of craft nights and farmers markets.

Every wedding has a story (or 10) and I love capturing those special, genuine moments unique to each couple, family, and group of crazy college roommates on the dance floor!

I started photographing weddings in 2008, after receiving my BFA in Fine Art Photography from the University of Notre Dame, and have now captured more than 300 weddings.

While my heart belongs to the Lowcountry and the North Carolina mountains, I have also traveled from the gorgeous marinas of Key Largo (yes, it was on a yacht) to the sun-soaked vineyards of Northern California (yes, we did a wine tasting the day after) for my couples.

My favorite things in life, other than photography, are strong coffee, soft cheeses, new places, red wine, and dogs of all shapes and sizes!

Follow Reese Moore Weddings on

Reese Moore Weddings 5
Reese Moore Weddings 6
Reese Moore Weddings 7

Amy · Married on 09/10/2017

My husband Buck and I originally hired Reese to shoot our wedding on Sunday October 10th 2017. Unfortunately that was also the weekend hurricane Irma was making her way up the coast towards Charleston. We ended up moving all of our events forward by a day, and swapping around venues, to make the welcome party and actual wedding happen.

Reese was incredibly accommodating, organizing herself and her second shooters in such a way as to make sure we had full coverage for both events. We were so impressed with her professional attitude and the genuine care she showed in wanting to help us salvaged as much as possible from our wedding weekend. We ended up having a great shoot for both days. Reese was a tireless professional, always working and directing our guests with a smile. And she really knows this city and how to get the best shots out of it. Her photos came out amazingly, I’m so happy I picker her to be our photographer.

Everything was executed perfectly, you would never have guessed we might all be hours away from a mandatory evacuation! I’m genuinely grateful for Reese and her team for accommodating us under such stressful circumstances. If you pick Reese to shoot your event, trust me when I say, you’re in good hands!

Thank you Reese for being so awesome and for giving Buck and I these wonderful memories of our wedding.

Reese Moore Weddings 8
    Reese Moore Weddings 15
    Reese Moore Weddings 16
    Reese Moore Weddings 17

Joni · Married on 08/18/2017

We haven't even had time to receive the final wedding portfolio yet, but I am too thrilled with Reese and her assistant Nick to wait to post a stellar review. When first researching photographers, I was impressed with the online photos at Reese Moore weddings, and even further impressed that Reese had earned a master's in photography from Notre Dame. Then, later, I found out she was a photographer for CofC (my alma mater) events. From the planning stages to the wedding day itself, Reese was wonderful, listening to what we wanted, sharing her insight and experience with us, and then capturing the entire day in such a beautiful way. Prior the the wedding, Reese handled a photo shoot with the bride and bridesmaids, while her assistant Nick took pictures of the groom and groomsmen at another location. Next, the two handled pictures together, both candid and formal at the church; then, Nick rode the limobus with the bridal party, while Reese went straight to the reception. Their flexibility and willingness to capture every aspect of the wedding was very reassuring and rewarding. Also, their ability to handle the wedding party and guests so expertly and graciously as they chronicled our daughter's wedding day was exemplary. Cheers to Reese Moore Wedding Photography for providing a fairytale memory of our daughter's wedding day!

Reese Moore Weddings FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,652.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

View more weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Reese Moore Weddings 1
    North Carolina Weddings

For a limited time only, 40% off 2019 - 2020 North Carolina wedding photography packages!

Engagement shoots, rehearsal dinners, and bridal portraits not included.

• Fabulous Fête
    Fabulous Fête Wedding Planners

Reese Moore is an incredibly talented photographer and so easy to work with! She is extremely professional but is also down to earth and brings out the best in her couples, which really shows in her work! We highly recommend her!

• Lowcountry Entertainment
    Lowcountry Entertainment Wedding DJs

Getting to work with Reese Moore is such a pleasure. A true professional in every sense of the word and an incredibly talented photographer. She truly knows how to capture the moment and will ensure that you are left with memories to last a lifetime. Just one look at her portfolio and there is no question that she is the right choice for your big day!

• Buckley Events
    Buckley Events Wedding Planners

I truly enjoy working with with Reese and her staff! Reese takes beautiful photos and is very professional to work with. I highly recommend Reese Moore for your wedding!