Charleston, Charleston, SC 29413 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 82
  • Real Weddings 5

About Reese Moore Weddings

Reese Moore Weddings is a photography business in Charleston, South Carolina. Reese has more than 10 years of photography experience and specializes in weddings. She has degree in Fine Art from the University of Notre Dame and has photographed more than 300 weddings around South Carolina and beyond.

Every wedding has a story, or two, or five and Reese is there to capture and tell each little story on your special day. She has experience with destination weddings from sailing around the Florida Keys on a yacht to soaking up the sun in California vineyards. Reese is very accommodating and helpful when it comes to planning wedding photos. She works closely with each couple to understand their wedding day and needs so she can focus on documenting all your special moments. Her services include:

• Additional hours

Reese Moore Weddings 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Weston · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Wedding Decision

Reese was our best wedding decision. My now husband and I live in Los Angeles, and I was looking high and low for a photographer that I felt connected to. I prefer not to be in front of the camera, so it was really important and necessary for me to find someone who saw the bigger picture and could bring the energy to life. When Reese and I first spoke, I told her that I wanted to be able to look back at my pictures and relive the feeling of the moments captured. She took note of the things that were important to me and made them a priority. She and her assistant were very efficient working both together and separate the day of and leading up to it as well. She took the initiative of seeing our property before the wedding day to ensure she was prepared in where we were going to shoot etc. Her demeanor was calm, super approachable and just so lovely. Not only do I have memories to last a lifetime, but I also feel like I have a new friend. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Reese Moore Weddings 8
    Reese Moore Weddings 9
    Reese Moore Weddings 10
    Reese Moore Weddings 11

Amy · Married on 09/10/2017

My husband Buck and I originally hired Reese to shoot our wedding on Sunday October 10th 2017. Unfortunately that was also the weekend hurricane Irma was making her way up the coast towards Charleston. We ended up moving all of our events forward by a day, and swapping around venues, to make the welcome party and actual wedding happen.

Reese was incredibly accommodating, organizing herself and her second shooters in such a way as to make sure we had full coverage for both events. We were so impressed with her professional attitude and the genuine care she showed in wanting to help us salvaged as much as possible from our wedding weekend. We ended up having a great shoot for both days. Reese was a tireless professional, always working and directing our guests with a smile. And she really knows this city and how to get the best shots out of it. Her photos came out amazingly, I’m so happy I picker her to be our photographer.

Everything was executed perfectly, you would never have guessed we might all be hours away from a mandatory evacuation! I’m genuinely grateful for Reese and her team for accommodating us under such stressful circumstances. If you pick Reese to shoot your event, trust me when I say, you’re in good hands!

Thank you Reese for being so awesome and for giving Buck and I these wonderful memories of our wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Reese Moore Weddings 19
    Reese Moore Weddings 20
    Reese Moore Weddings 21

Reese Moore Weddings FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,652.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Fabulous Fête
    Fabulous Fête Wedding Planners

Reese Moore is an incredibly talented photographer and so easy to work with! She is extremely professional but is also down to earth and brings out the best in her couples, which really shows in her work! We highly recommend her!

• Lowcountry Entertainment
    Lowcountry Entertainment Wedding DJs

Getting to work with Reese Moore is such a pleasure. A true professional in every sense of the word and an incredibly talented photographer. She truly knows how to capture the moment and will ensure that you are left with memories to last a lifetime. Just one look at her portfolio and there is no question that she is the right choice for your big day!

• Buckley Events
    Buckley Events Wedding Planners

I truly enjoy working with with Reese and her staff! Reese takes beautiful photos and is very professional to work with. I highly recommend Reese Moore for your wedding!

• Charleston Charleston, SC, 29413 See on map