Charleston, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Christy Loftin

Christy Loftin is an seasoned event planner based in Charleston, South Carolina. Christy and her colleagues have many years of experience in designing and executing events globally. Christy's well-rounded understanding of event management coupled with her eye for detail and a keen sense of style enables her to plan and implement couples' envisioned events. She strives to understand her clients' individual personalities, styles, and preferred aesthetics in order to bring each couple's wedding-day vision to fruition.

Christy Loftin offers full-service design and coordination, partial planning, day-of coordination, and wedding officiant options. Under the belief that each client should be treated as the unique individual that they are, Christy and her team only offer custom-tailored proposals. Christy hosts a consultation for each couple she works with and crafts personalized recommendations based on these initial meetings. The team's full-service collection consists of the following amenities:

• Timeline and budget management
  • Vendor referrals and selections
  • On-site, day-of presence
  • Ceremony management and officiant services
  • Reception design and guidance

47 Reviews for Christy Loftin

• Dara

Dara Jiravisitcul · Married on 10/16/2020

Wedding Officiant

I can’t thank Christy enough for the most beautiful wedding ceremony! When it came time to select a wedding officiant, we thank our lucky stars we found her! Without her help our special day would not be the picture perfect ceremony we always dreamed of. She told our story like she had known us for years. Her planning, preparation, delivery and attention to detail made our ceremony truly special. All of our guest were so impressed and thought she did a tremendous job. I highly recommend Christy as your wedding officiant. She is an incredible person to have at your wedding ceremony.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Christy Loftin's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words ... I absolutely loved getting to know you. Delivering your personal story was the icing on the cake ! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and hope you will stay in touch !
  • Krista

Krista Raines · Married on 06/15/2020

Christi is the best!!

My new husband and I were married June 15th at Boone Hall Plantation. Being from KY and with the pandemic. we couldn’t make it to SC for the last several months of planning and we also didn’t know if our wedding would happen. We ended up downsizing our wedding, but we still had it and it turned out beautifully! Christy made so many things easier for us! She handled small problems that were caused by lack of communication of other vendors. She made sure everyone was on the same page. And, what I consider to be her best quality, Christy is a just such a sweet and genuine person. You can tell she truly cares about her couples and it shows. With all the chaos leading up to the wedding, I didn’t feel like much of a bride, but Christy made me feel like a glowing bride at my rehearsal and on my wedding down. She went above and beyond what I expected and I’m so thankful that we hired her for our special day💖

Sent on 06/29/2020

Christy Loftin's reply:

Thank you Krista for sharing your special day with me ! The added stress of a pandemic could not have made it easier but you handled it with grace. Now you know you can endure anything :-). I hope you enjoy a lifetime of happiness. Cheers to your next chapter ....

Christy Loftin FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Christy Loftin 1
    Holiday Wedding

For Weddings occuring in the Month of DECEMBER 2020 my gift to you .....

• $ 50.00 off custom officiating services
    • $ 200 off day - of , partial or full service planning.

Offer is good through December 2020.

Travel expenses for celebrations outside of the Charleston area will be charged separately however promotion on services still applies.

With everything that we are dealing with in 2020 the last thing you need is more stress. Let me handle the details while you enjoy your friends and family.

• Chris & Cami Photography Wedding Photographers

Christy Loftin is an AMAZING officiate! She is always so warm and personable, often incorporating fun stories and tid-bits about the couple in the ceremony. Christy is also has the gift of eloquence...leading the service with a strong but heart-felt voice that always moves the guests. She is so down-to-earth, flexible, fun, and easy to work with. I highly recommend Christy for your wedding!!!

• Charleston Charleston, SC, 29401 See on map
    843-326-4667 (Phone number)
    Always available ...
    Location of (Christy Loftin)