Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number

600x6001438346949761 img2824
Christy Loftin
christy dock house bh best
600x6001438280782309 img0720
600x6001438346871714 img2081
600x6001438346949761 img2824

40 Reviews for Christy Loftin

Nathalie Emplit · Getting married on 04/26/2019

The Wedding Planner of Our Dreams!

Christy went above and beyond the call of duty to make our special day absolutely flawless! In the last 72 hours before the wedding, we were thrown a huge curveball because of the weather, and Christy worked day and night to make everything go off without a hitch. We trusted her completely and she didn't disappoint. She is super friendly, professional, and diligent, and knows the Charleston wedding industry like the back of her hand. We're going to miss meeting with her!!

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler · Married on 10/12/2018

October 2018 Elopement at Middleton Place

Christy served as the officiant for our elopement and was absolutely fantastic every step along the way. In particular, if I could give her 6 stars on "flexibility," I would. Not only did we initially reach out within just a few weeks of the wedding date, but we also requested some large, last-minute changes to the ceremony THE DAY OF, and she took it all in stride. Thanks, Christy!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Christy Loftin's reply:

Thank you so much for including me in your celebration ! I was so touched by your vows. The love you two share is beautiful ! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness !

Kailey · Married on 11/17/2017

I HIGHLY recommend Christy Loftin! I was stuck in a wedding planning rut attempting to work full time and plan a out of state wedding in Charleston (which was harder than I thought it would be!) when I found Christy and the timing could not have been more perfect. She was so helpful throughout the whole process and went above and beyond to listen to what I wanted and my vision while giving her input with so many great ideas and inspiration. The day of could not have gone more smoothly and left me completely stress free knowing that our special day was in her hands.

Sent on 11/28/2017

• Chris & Cami Photography
    Chris & Cami Photography Wedding Photographers

Christy Loftin is an AMAZING officiate! She is always so warm and personable, often incorporating fun stories and tid-bits about the couple in the ceremony. Christy is also has the gift of eloquence...leading the service with a strong but heart-felt voice that always moves the guests. She is so down-to-earth, flexible, fun, and easy to work with. I highly recommend Christy for your wedding!!!